剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表
I want to take care of you.
上一次有人真心照顾你是什么时候呢
Now, when's the last time someone truly did that, hmm?
晚安了 亲爱的
Good night, dear.
晚安
Good night.
戴安姨妈 这些画是谁画的
Aunt Diana, these paintings. Who did them?
亲爱的 这些是
Oh, those, dear, were painted by
你的曾曾曾祖父画的
your great-great- great-grandfather,
道格拉斯·马文
Douglas Marvin.
他曾经是一位伟大的船长
He was a great sea captain,
但是他的一声充满了悲剧
but he suffered a lot of tragedy in his life.
关于你的家族历史 你还有很多
Oh, there's so much for you to learn
要学的呢 贝斯
about your family history, Bess.
不过今晚还是算了吧 亲爱的
But another night, dear.
阿格雷卡
The Aglaeca.
我以为当我解开所有的谜
I thought if I solved all these mysteries,
我就能找到内心的平静
I would find some kind of peace.
但是 我却让一切变得更加糟糕
But instead, I've just made everything worse.
救命
Help.
剧集 | 神探南茜 | 导航列表