哦,天啊
Oh, jeez.
- 没事吧,伙计?
- 没事
- Has your guy got it?
- Yeah.
我看他今晚吃不下晚饭了
I guess he won't be eating dinner tonight.
我看死者是在那受到袭击的...
I think running man was attacked up there
然后被拖了过来或滑了下来
and then dragged or slid down here.
你看这些伤口
Look at those wounds.
他选择了错误的时间一个人来这里跑步
He picked the wrong time
of day to be running alone.
黄昏正是野兽经常出没之时
Dusk is when the animals come out.
没错,我听说...
Yeah, from what I hear
他们在开辟公园之时,影响了山谷这块
they carved out a piece of this valley
when they made the park.
可能是有些山狮不愿意迁徙吧
Some mountain lion probably
didn't like getting relocated.
山狮兽♥性♥十足
Mountain lions are brutal.
又非常聪明
And smart.
这一只甚至聪明到该如何使用解剖工具
This one evidently knows
how to use a scalpel.
Catherine.
Catherine.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
游艺团命案那宗案子我来办吧
The carnival case, I'm taking it.
- 游艺团命案?
- 华盛顿那来了个游艺团...
- The carnival case?
- A 6-year-old girl died
有个六岁的女孩在乘坐里面的缆车时发生了命案
on a ride at the carnival
over on Washington.
案件详文在你桌子上面
The paperwork's on your desk.
你帮我清理了我的办公室?
Did you straighten up my office
while you were in there?
你觉得我越界了?
You think I overstepped?
这些游艺团的人游来荡去,犯下罪行便走
These people come to town,
they commit crimes and they leave.
我只是想在那游艺团离开之前赶过去
I just wanna get there
before the carnival moves on.
好吧,你让Sara跟你一起去吧
Okay. Take Sara with you.
她会在那里和我会合的
She's meeting me there.
验尸官,我们这只凶"猫"有多大啊?
So, doc, how big of a cat
are we actually dealing with here?
- 我们对付的不是"猫"
- 不是?
- We're not.
- We're not?
你有没有养过猫?
You ever owned a kitten?
你和它们玩过就会发现
它们一般不咬人,只是用爪抓
When you play with them
they don't just bite, they scratch.
所以不管是家猫也好是老虎也好,
猫科动物都一样
Doesn't matter whether
they're tabbies or tigers.
但在死者身上没有爪痕
And there's no signs
of claw wounds on the victim.
那我们对付的是什么动物?
So, what are we dealing with?
别考虑"猫"了,我们来看看死者身上的伤痕
Forget Whiskers. Think Spot.
从牙印来看像是犬
Teeth marks look canine.
咬穿了他的颈部
Bit him right through the jugular.
我对犬科动物不是很熟悉
I was wrong about the species.
我会把动物咬的痕迹铸模
I'll make a mold of the bite.
如果够幸运的话,就能知道它是什么物种
If we're lucky,
we can narrow it down to breed.
怎么了?
What?
很多人犯错的时候都不会承认
Most people don't
admit when they're wrong.
我总是会错,所以最后才会对
I'm wrong all the time.
That's how I eventually get to right.
但你在解剖工具那一点上面没有错
You weren't wrong about the scalpel.
取走死者器官的家伙精于此道
Whoever removed this guy's
organs knew how to handle one.
就是一只狗杀了他,然后又有
某个东西过来把他解剖掉?
So a dog killed him, then someone
came along and cut him up?
是某个两条腿的人
而且肯定是医学方面的专家
Someone with two legs
and a medical degree.
谢谢
Thanks.
别动
Stop.
你在干吗?
你这袋子用了不下100次了吧?
What're you doing?
That bag's been used 100 times.
拿个新的袋子装她
Get her a new one.
- 这些袋子每次都会清洗的,对吧?
- 对啊,但是是拿消毒剂洗的
- They get washed every time, right?
- Yeah, with disinfectant.
如果这是你的孩子你会怎样?
What if it was your kid?
- 用这个
- 是的,长官
- She gets this one.
- Yes, ma'am.
她好像好害怕
She looks scared.
6岁的女孩不应该经历这种事的
No 6-year-old should have to go through that.
你没事吧?
You okay?
你去把孩子的妈妈找来谈谈吧
Why don't you go find
the mother and talk to her.
我来处理犯罪现场
I'll take the crime scene.
好
Okay.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don't know what happened.
一开始
One minute
Sandy还开心地笑着,拉着我的手...
Sandy was laughing and holding my hand,
然后...
and then the next...
然后...
The next...
哦,天啊
Oh, my God.
妈妈
Mommy!
Sandy,Sandy,你在哪里?
Sandy! Sandy, where are you?
我...
I...
我从缆车上站了起来...
I got out of the car
但看不到她
but I couldn't find her.
等到我让操作员把缆车给停了下来之后...
By the time I got
the operators to stop the ride,
她已经死了
she was dead.
游艺团上怎么会发生这种事?
How can this happen, at a carnival?
"回去犯罪现场,
找找看有什么狗留下的踪迹"
"Go back to the crime scene.
Collect the dog's scat. "
我说这话时根本没想到
Didn't realize how many dogs
有多少狗会经过这里
take their walks up here
when I said that.
对,但我肯定Grissom知道
Yeah, but I bet Grissom did.
这真恶心
This sucks.
但却是证据,对吗?
But it's evidence, right?
不,毛发和纤维才是证据,Warrick
收集这些是我们的任务
No, hair and fiber is evidence, Warrick.
This is combat duty.
对,但这些又不是证据
Yeah, it's somebody's doody.
别浪费时间在那上面,是只美洲狮
Don't even waste your time.
That's cougar.
你怎么知道的?
How you figure that?
看到粪便里面的兔毛没有?
你不记得我们的研讨会了吗?
See the rabbit hair in the feces?
Don't you remember the seminar?
研讨会?
Seminar?
Julie主持那个
Julie?
Julie,哦...
Julie. Uh...
鉴证调查人员,不可能尽善尽美
CSI should not be that fine.
那是什么?
What is that?
脏冰块
Looks like dirty ice.
- 没错,这可要做证据了
- 这只是有人野餐时留下来的罢了,Warrick
- Yeah, well, I'm taking it into evidence.
- It's evidence of a picnic, Warrick.
是吗...
Yeah, well,
我们会知道的
we'll see.
我们这缆车从来没发生过问题
We've never had a problem with this ride.
保证绝对安全
This is the safest ride we got.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
根据你所说,缆车出隧♥道♥之前...
So you didn't know that anything was wrong
你都不知道有事发生?
until this car
came out of the tunnel, right?
我一听到那母亲尖叫,就把缆车给停下了
As soon as the mom started screaming,
I stopped the ride.
座椅上的安全带很松
Seat belt's loose.
我每天都检查一遍安全带的
I check those every morning.
- 你检查了这条没有?
- 检查了
- Did you check this one?
- Yeah.
是你帮乘客绑的安全带,还是他们自己绑的?
So do you strap the riders in,
or they do it themselves?
夫人,这是爱的隧♥道♥,不是巨人
Lady, it's the Tunnel of Love,
not Colossus.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表