- Yeah?
我一直都想学交流事业
I've always wanted to study communications.
我很善于与人交际
I'm good with people.
那很不错
That's good.
- 你也这样认为?
- 是的
- You think so?
- Yeah. Yeah.
好了,我现在要进去了
Well, I'm gonna go inside now.
当然,你也可以到我房♥里喝一杯
Unless, of course,
you'd like to come in for a drink.
这恐怕不太好
I don't think that'd be a good idea.
行了,虽然你是鉴证人员
Come on. Just because
you're a crime-scene analyst,
但也用不着对任何事,都先要进行一番分♥析♥
you don't have to analyze everything.
Grissom 长官
Mr. Grissom.
你好,我以前在电视上见过你
Hi, I've seen you on TV before.
- 我很崇拜你的工作
- 过奖了
- I admire your work.
- Well, thank you.
- 你叫...?
- Dominic
- And your name is-?
- Dominic.
后面的两个字母是"i-c"
而不是"i-c-k",Kretzker
"I-C" rather than with the "I-C-K."
Kretzker.
我是在汉森大厦的保卫处工作的
I'm the Hansen Building Security Detail.
你以前和凶犯谈过话吗?
Did somebody from homicide talk to you yet?
是的,其实,他们都叫我
最好就是和你交流一下
Yeah. Matter of fact,
they said I was gonna be talking to you,
因为,我们都是法律以及权利的...
because, well, we are both
in law enforcement, and-
执行者
Right.
你认识那个受害人,也就是那名保安吗?
Did you know the victim,
the other security guard?
是的,他也是我最好的一个伙计
Oh, yeah. He's one of my best buddies.
其实,要是其中相差两分钟的话
As a matter of fact,
two minutes' difference
我就会上所有报纸的头条了
而不会是他,对吗?
it would've been my face all over
the news instead of his, right?
- 你很想让自己上报吗?
- 是的,没错
- Would you like to be on the news?
- Yeah.
是啊,我是说,要是能帮到别人的话
Yeah. I mean,
only if I could help people.
不,不,我知道你在想什么
No, no. I know what you're thinking.
你知道,大厦爆♥炸♥的时候,我却在"阿比"餐厅
You know, my building blows up I'm over at Arby's,
那里吃那些恶心的东西
you know,
sucking down some extra sauce.
我确实是很乐于助人的
How could I wanna help people?
我的意思是你都能帮些什么?
Well, I mean, realistically,
what could you have done?
我懂得很多炸♥弹♥的知识
Well, I know a lot about bombs.
比如导管,压力,炸♥药♥
You know, pipe, power, powder.
这三个"P"加在一起就能引发爆♥炸♥
The three "Ps" of mass destruction.
- Dominic 后面应该是"i-c",而不是"i-c-k"
- 是的
- Dominic with an "I-C," not "I-C-
- Yes, sir?
你有兴趣一起协助我参与案件的调查吗?
Would you be interested
in helping me in my investigation?
你是说真的?
Are you serious?
好的,没问题,长官,我很乐意这么做
Yeah. Yes, sir. I'd be honored, sir.
但我们任何人都不能跟他们说
Oh. But we can't tell anybody
on the day shift, though
因为他们都会嫉妒我的
because they're gonna get real jealous.
想得很周到
That's good thinking.
- 你能稍等一会儿吗?
- 好的
- Would you excuse me a minute?
- Yes. Yes.
- 看住那边的那个家伙
- 好的
- Keep an eye on that guy.
- All right.
太棒了!
Oh, yes.
在外面又找到一个冤大头了
我已经叫警♥察♥看住他了
Well, we got a live one out there.
I got a cop babysitting him.
你这里怎么样?
How you doing?
- 他姓名开头的字母是"F.P."吗?
- 不,他叫 Dominic Kretzker ,怎么了?
- Well, are his initials "F.P."?
- No. Dominic Kretzker. Why?
我在离爆♥炸♥点不远找到了这个
I found this near the point of origin.
做这件事的人一定是在愚弄我们
或他想被绳之以法
- Whoever did this is playing with us.
- Or he wants to get caught.
嘿,是我,你还在洗澡吗?
那你在干什么?
Hey, it's me. You in the shower?
What are you doing?
总之,如果你检查你的邮件,我难得今天休息
Anyway, if you check your messages,
I don't have to work till later.
所以我想你虽然在打两份工
I thought,
since you're between careers,
但你一定想抽出一点时间来吃早餐
you might wanna grab a late breakfast.
- Nick,什么事?
- 没什么,这里怎么了?
- Hey, Nick, what's up?
- Not a lot. What's going on?
就是那件4-19案子?
It's a 419. Dead prostitute.
- 死者是谁?
- Kristine Marie Hopkins
- Who's the decedent?
- Kristine Marie Hopkins.
这案子日班人员接管了
Day shift's got it covered.
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的,我一定是没有把家里的电♥话♥挂好
Yeah, I must have got my wires crossed.
- 我一会儿就来
- 好的,伙计
- I'll see you.
- All right, man.
好了,你再用火♥药♥把这东西填满,明白吗?
All right, you cram this thing here
with gunpowder, all right?
然后盖上盖,应该盖在这儿
Then you cap it here,
and you cap it here.
现在火♥药♥已经放到里面了...
Now, the grains inside, all right,
它们就要点燃并且会产生烟雾
they're gonna ignite
and they're gonna cause smoke.
很多很多的烟雾
Lots and lots of smoke.
现在的问题就是,一旦产生烟雾的话
Now, the problem is,
all this smoke here, man,
它们就会无处不在
it's got nowhere to go.
好了,现在开始点火,炸你上天,轰!
Okay? It starts cooking,
and then, Bob's your uncle, boom!
Grissom 说的对
你确实懂得很多关于炸♥弹♥的东西
Grissom was right,
you do know a lot about bombs.
你是怎么学回来的?
How did you learn so much?
在大学里是学不到这些东西的
They don't teach this stuff at universities.
你知道,这得反复进行实验
No, this is all trial and error.
那么,你也通过引爆♥炸♥弹来研究它们了?
So, what, you just blow up bombs and study them?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我是 Margaret Finn,公设辩护人员
Margaret Finn, public defender.
请马上停止和我委托人的谈话
Cease and desist any conversation with my client.
我奉命为你辩护
I've been assigned to you.
要是他证明是被诬告的话,Richard Jewell 会
Guess the P.D. was thinking of
all the lawsuits Richard Jewell brought
- 考虑对你们鉴证人员提出诉讼的
- 有人在这栋大厦死了
- when he was wrongfully accused.
- Someone died in that office building.
小姐,我知道你是个非常好的人
Ma'am, you seem like a very nice person,
但这些人对我都非常的好
but these people,
they've been very, very good to me.
我当然相信
I'm sure they have.
Dominic,我想你应该跟你的律师离开
Dominic, I think
you should roll with your attorney.
但还是感谢你的协助
Thanks for your help, though.
好了,我们日后见了,还有,帮我一个忙
All right, I'll see you guys later.
Listen, do me a favor.
能否跟 Grissom 说一声,要是他需要我的话
Will you tell Grissom that if he needs me,
- 请随时给我家打电♥话♥,好吗?
- 没问题
- just call me at home, okay?
- Yeah, okay.
- 我们走吧
- 好吧
- Okay. Let's roll.
- All right.
所有这些都是从炸点五米的半径内
So all this stuff is from a five-meter radius
- 找到的吗?
- 是的
- of the point of origin?
- Yep.
那怎么可能只从死者身上找到了一块碎片?
How could the victim
possibly have been in one piece?
真空作用
The vacuum effect.
空气被急剧地向外扩张...
The air is being pushed out so fast,
引爆后,炸点中心却是平静的
that when the bomb detonates,
there's a column at the center.
- 就像龙♥卷♥风♥的中心一样
- 除此之外,他只是掉了双耳
- Column, huh?
- Except for when he lost his ears.
你能猜出"F.P.",是代表什么吗?
Did you figure out what this "F.P." stands for?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表