- Oh, thank you.
- 太谢谢了
- 没什么大不了的
- Thank you very much.
- Sure. No problem.
你什么时候开始知道船舱里面出了问题的?
When did you become aware
that there was a problem in the cabin?
下午4点半,飞行了约35分钟的时候
16:30 hours, about 35 minutes out.
Shannon 过来通知我们...
Shannon asked one of us
to come out
让我们找个负责人去和一名乘客交涉
and address an issue
with a passenger.
- 怎么回事,Shannon ?
- 快点...
- What's the problem, Shannon?
- Come on.
有人么?
Hello.
帮我个忙,回经济舱。
Do me a favor. Go back to coach.
别让人过来这里。谢谢
Make sure no one comes forward. Thanks.
快出来,都已经10分钟了﹗
Come on, it's been ten minutes.
先生,我们有什么可以帮得上忙的吗?
Sir, is there some way we can assist you?
当然,帮我打开这门吧
Yeah, you can help me open this door.
机舱尾部还有两个洗手间的
There are two other restrooms towards the rear.
我花了1200美元坐头等舱,我要在这里小便,而不是在经济舱
I paid $1,200 to pee here, not in coach.
先生,请你坐下好吗?
Sir, you need to take your seat.
你和他纠缠了多久?
How much time did you spend with him?
两分钟
Two minutes.
在这段时间里面,你有没有发现什么能解释其行为的东西?
In that time, did you notice anything
that would explain his behavior?
他喝醉了,还是吸了毒品?
Was he drunk, maybe, or on drugs?
我判断不出来,他只是表现得过于激动
Not as far as I could tell.
A little agitated.
不过过去也不是没发生过这种事
It's not like I haven't seen
this kind of behavior before.
飞行使得人表现各异非常有趣
Flying just makes people
react in funny ways.
你那是肝温计吗?
Is that a meat thermometer?
数字输出,还有更大的字体
Digital readout. Bigger numbers.
98.1(华氏)度?
98.1.
应该没那么高的温度的啊
Guy should be colder than that.
死亡后头两小时,尸体温度会下降两度
Body temperature drops two degrees
in the first hour after death,
接下来每个小时下降1.5度
then one and a half degrees
for each successive hour.
他死了有两小时
Well, he's been dead for two hours.
这样根据死亡时间他的体温应该是101.6度
That would make his temperature
at the time of death 101.6.
这家伙发烧了
This guy had a fever.
看看我们还能有什么发现
Let's see what else we got.
眼睛内有内出血的淤斑痕迹...
Petechial hemorrhaging behind the eyes
显示他有某种程度的窒息
suggesting suffocation of some sort.
左边颈部有马蹄铁形状擦伤的痕迹
Horseshoe-shaped contusion
on the left side of the neck.
- 好像是鞋后跟造成的
- 现在我看到了
- Looks like the heel of a boot.
- Oh. I'll buy that for now.
前身和后背有多处擦伤的痕迹
Multiple contusions front and back.
手部烂了
Broken hand.
这家伙身上充满了矛盾辨证的学问
Well, this guy's a study in contradictions.
手掌上像是有自卫时造成的伤痕
He's got defensive wounds on his palms,
但指节上擦伤的痕迹还有断掉的手,
都显示他当时在攻击别人
but the scrapes on his knuckles and
the broken hand indicate aggression.
Dr. Kiera Behrle 坐在3-E的位置
Dr. Kiera Behrle, 3-E.
Nate Metz 坐在3-F
Emily Behrle, 3-F.
Nate Metz,坐在2-C
Nate Metz, 2-C.
Nate Metz
Nate Metz.
把你的座椅靠背和托盘垂直放好
Put your seat back and tray table
in their upright position.
- 我不这么想。
- 我们来看看是谁坐在3-C的位置上
- I don't think so.
- Let me guess who was sitting in 3-C.
是 Tony Candlewell,死者
Tony Candlewell, the dead guy.
- 听着,那家伙就是个混♥蛋♥
- 为何这么说?
- Look, the guy was a real ass.
- In what way?
你知道我为什么选择坐头等舱吗?
You know why I fly first class?
除了我公♥司♥会支付机票这个原因之外
Other than the fact my company pays for it,
还因为在头等舱我能工,而我必须工作
because I can work. I have to work.
他骚扰了你?
And he wouldn't let you?
也不是,他一直用脚踢我座位的后面
No, he kept kicking
the back of my seat with his foot.
就像你看电影时有人一直踢你的凳子那样
Like in a movie theater
when somebody's kicking your seat.
从亚特兰大到维加斯一直都是
Imagine that all the way
from Atlanta to Las Vegas.
你是说这家伙在整个飞行过程中一直用脚踢你的座椅后背?
Are you telling me this guy
was kicking your seat the entire flight?
整个飞行过程倒算不上,但是起码是
从达拉斯到拉斯维加斯的距离
Maybe not the entire flight. You know,
like, uh, Dallas to Las Vegas.
拜托,伙计,你能不能停下来别再踢我椅子后背
Hey, Pel, could you please
stop kicking the back of my seat?
- 我什么都没干过
- 你做了什么自己心知肚明
- I wasn't doing anything.
- You know exactly what you're doing.
住脚!
Stop it.
你接下来怎样?
What did you do?
我...我没理会他,
I ju- I ignored him.
我只是气愤地狠狠敲了几次我的座椅,就这么样
You know, I punched the seat
a couple times in anger and that's it.
这家伙让我忍♥无可忍♥,但我没有打他,也没有敲他的椅子
Look, the guy set me off.
It was either the seat or him.
我能看看你的手吗?
May I see your hands?
你的指节看来伤得不轻
Your knuckles are pretty banged up.
血滴...
Blood drops.
离主事件的发生点好像挺远的
Away from the main event.
也许争执正是从这里开始的呢?
Maybe that's where the action started.
也可能只是坐在这里的人流下的鼻血
Could just be a bloody nose.
坐在4-B的是谁?
Who was sitting in 4-B?
Lou Everett
Lou Everett.
你是Lou Everett?
Lou Everett?
是的
Yeah?
这伤口是怎么弄得?
How'd you get that slice around the chops?
那家伙用CD划了我一道
Guy swung at me with a CD.
他把手放在碟的孔里向我划了过来
Put his finger in the hole and slashed me.
- 哪个家伙?
- 那神经病﹗ 他完全疯了﹗
- What guy?
- That crazy guy, the psycho.
他为所欲为
He was out of his mind.
你到底怎么回事?
What the hell is wrong with you?
伙计,你得陪我一台新的笔记本电脑
You know what?
You owe me another laptop, pal.
- 嘿﹗
- 嘿,嘿﹗
- Hey.
- Hey, hey.
我们现在还在飞行途中,伙计们,你们俩别再闹了
We're in mid-flight now, guys.
That's enough.
你以为是什么?
So, what do you think?
我现在被他划上了,呃... 你认为我能起诉个死人吗?
Bodily injury, uh...
Can I sue a dead man?
- 我认为你最好喝点咖啡
- 什么意思?
- I think you need some coffee.
- What do you mean?
Lou,你在飞机上是不是喝了点鸡尾酒?
Had a few cocktails on the plane, Lou?
听着,我飞行时会紧张的。喝了酒又怎样?
Look, I get nervous when I fly.
So what?
嗯,酒对不同的人在不同海拔有不同效用
Alcohol does different things
to different people at different altitudes.
我当时没喝醉﹗
Hey, I was fine.
是他发癫在先,你们可以去问问客服人员
He went bananas. Why don't you
just ask the flight attendant?
我们当时飞行了约35分钟...
So we were about 35 minutes out
他就开始一直不停按"召唤键"
when he started pressing
his call button over and over.
说他很头痛
He was complaining of a headache.
- 你有没有给他什么药?
- 有,我给了一小包阿司匹林
- And did you give him anything?
- Yeah, I gave him a packet of aspirin
他不喝水就这样吞了下去
and he popped it dry, no water.
就你所知,他有没有说他头痛...
And as far as you know,
did he complain of a headache
在他登机的时候?
when he boarded?
没有
No.
那他为什么会头痛呢?
So, what made the worm turn?
听着,我当空姐已经十年了
Look, I've been flying for ten years.
你知道的,我见多识广。我见过走私雪貂,
You know, I have seen it all.
I've seen ferrets in suitcases,
额,见识过头等舱口♥交♥
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表