No.
如果有需要,我可以帮你找一位心理咨♥询♥专家的
I can put you in touch
with a counselor if you need to talk.
不用了,谢谢
No, thank you.
有什么我能帮忙的吗...?
Is there anything you need?
Tammy?
Tammy?
案发当时你是不是和你父亲一起都在那陶器店?
Were you at the pottery store
with your father?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你的外套上面有些植物孢子...
There's some plant spores
on your sweater.
这些在你父亲身上也有
We found them on your father too
而那些孢子是在陶器店
后面的一些蕨类植物落下来的
and matched them to some ferns
behind the pottery store.
我不是很明白你说什么
I don't understand.
你干吗?
What are you doing?
把这些孢子取样作证据
I'm taking these spores into evidence.
你现在也是犯罪现场鉴证的一部分了
They place you at the crime scene.
有什么愿意告诉我的吗?
Is there anything you want to tell me?
好吧
Okay.
我当时是在那里
I was there.
爸爸!
Dad!
爸爸,别做这些事,我会找到工作的
我们不需要这些不义之财
Dad, don't do this. I'll get a job.
We don't need the money. Not like this.
Tammy,你快回家吧
Tammy, go home.
接下来发生什么事,我就不知道了
And I don't know what happened after that.
你刚才为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you just tell me that?
我想为我父亲留下美好的回忆...
I wanted to preserve the good memories.
不想记起他是个贼
Not remember my dad as a thief.
我没有杀他,他在生时我很爱他
I didn't kill him. I loved him.
我希望把他的尸体领走...
I need a release from your office
以便安葬
so I can bury my father.
好的
Okay.
把关于这脚你能分♥析♥出的一切都告诉我
Tell me everything you can about this foot.
- 尸体的其他部分呢?
- 都烧成灰了
- Where's the rest of the body?
- Incinerated.
我们让化验室鉴证了那些骨灰
结论是其上并没有触媒
Lab results from the ashes came back.
Negative for accelerant.
除了脂肪谷氨酸之外,没什么东西是易燃的
Nothing flammable but sebaceous glutamate.
人体脂肪?
Oh. Human fat.
我可以告诉你们,她的脚踝...
Well, I can tell you that the malleolus,
the ankle bone,
骨头部分都空了
is completely hollowed out.
骨髓被烧成了灰
Bone marrow was reduced to ash.
这意味着这脚是从体内燃烧的,并非从外烧
Which means that the foot was
burned off the body, not severed.
这跟你自燃的理论倒是一致
That's consistent with your theory
of spontaneous combustion.
- 你怎么知道她有个这样的理论?
- 英雄所见是略同的
- How do you know about her theory?
- Word gets around?
你是想追 Sara 才支持她的理论吧
You siding with Sara
because you got a crush on her.
不,只是因为我想追她
我才穿得干净点而已
No, that's why I wore a clean coat.
我只是在向你们报告我的发现
I'm just reporting my observations.
如果这脚是从外部被烧的话
里面的骨头应该还在才是
If the foot had been severed,
the marrow would still be intact.
所以你的官方"报告"
就说她是因自焚而死?
So your official observation
is spontaneous combustion?
我还没下定论,我打算刮下些
血块拿去毒理学部门检验
Not yet. I want to send
a scraping down to Toxicology.
借过
Excuse me.
我打算检验一下这些血块里面
有没有什么易燃的化合物...
I want to check for any flammable
compounds in the blood.
但你们可别指望太大
Don't expect much.
这些样本可能早就因高温燃烧而毒性消失了
The quality of the sample may have
been compromised by the heat.
我打算跟 Grissom 谈谈,看他怎么想
I'm gonna see what Grissom thinks.
不不,我们才是一个团队的
No, no. We're a team.
我们唯一要去的地方是回犯罪现场
The only place we're going
is back down to that crime scene.
软件启动了
Okay, software's loaded.
这软件是根据平均的案例来设计的吗?
It's preprogrammed with
developmental averages?
没错
Exactly.
随着年龄的增大,人一般都是
颅骨发生变化,而这是可预测的
Aging is about predictable
craniofacial growth.
通常是脸向下拉,向外扩展
Faces grow down and out.
所以第一步是把脸的下半部分扩展开来
So the first step is to stretch
the bottom half of the face.
你来试试,继续吧
You try. Go ahead.
- 不
- 哈-哈-哈
- No.
- Ha-ha-ha.
- 还是你来吧
- 好主意
- Maybe you should drive.
- Good idea.
我们继续吧
Here we go.
人四岁时,鼻梁骨就开始成型了
So at age 4, the bridge
of the nose is taking shape
眼间隔也确立
and the inter-orbital
distance is established.
牙齿也隐约可见定型的样子
And baby teeth are visible.
- 我有个问题
- 问吧
- I have a question.
- Okay.
上次约会我们搞砸了
这次我们还能不能去吃晚饭?
Since I screwed up our last date,
will we ever have dinner again?
我们会去吃晚饭的,只不过不是一起而已
Oh, we'll have dinner.
Just not together.
耳朵下来了一点,在头部的比例增大了
So the ears are low and large
in proportion to the head.
我真的为上次的事抱歉
You know, I did apologize.
我原谅你了
And you're forgiven.
接下来的十年,脸开始拉长...
So over the next ten years,
the face elongates,
皮肤变粗
the skin thickens,
头发的基本样式固定了下来
the hair pattern is set
乳齿被第二次生牙所代替
and the small deciduous teeth are
replaced by the secondary dentition.
年龄再要往上增长的话,我通常就拿
母亲的样子来填补不能预测的空白了
Once the face is aged, I look to the
mother to fill in the blanks.
- 这是 Marlowe 太太吗?
- 是的
- Is that Mrs. Marlowe?
- Uh-huh.
大多数25岁的女儿都会跟她们的母亲同岁时很相像
Most daughters at age 25
age quite similar to their mothers.
这些网格可以使我每次都能对...
A network of grids
allows me to fine-tune
脸部的一些部分进行微调
the tiniest facial characteristics,
one section at a time.
再柔化一下脸部边缘
I'm just softening a few edges,
让头发长长...
growing the hair
就成功了
and we're done.
噢...
Wow.
你好,Melissa
Hello, Melissa.
我打扰你们了吗?
Am I interrupting?
没有,你刚好准时
Not at all. You're just in time.
Catherine,过来跟 Melissa Marlowe 打声招呼
Catherine, say hello to Melissa Marlowe.
天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么了?
What?
这是 Tammy Felton ,我们已经见过面了
That's Tammy Felton.
And we've already met.
Tammy Felton是我们谋杀案的嫌犯?
Tammy Felton's our murder suspect?
她21年前被拐走...
She was kidnapped 21 years ago
现在可能把带大她的人...
and may have killed the man
who raised her,
这也可能就是拐走她的人给杀了
possibly the same man
who kidnapped her.
等等,在犯罪现场取到的
她的指纹不是旧的吗?
Whoa, wait. I thought her prints from
the crime scene, they weren't fresh.
她有可能在几个星期前过去踩点...
Yeah, well, she could've cased
the place weeks ago
在行动时就记得带手套了
and then remembered to wear gloves
on the big night.
那凶器方面有什么进展了?
So, what's the word
on the murder weapon?
从死者头部伤口上面取下的样本还在调查中
The swab from the
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表