Oh, am I glad to see you.
爸爸今晚去看了我的芭蕾舞表演。我知道,
- Daddy came to ballet tonight. - I know.
我也去了,你老师跟我说,爸爸来接走你了
I was just there. Your teacher told me Daddy came to pick you up.
噢,你令人感觉太好了
Oh, you feel so good. Oh.
埃德...
Ed.
我正在办那件四尸命案,我实在忙得不知时间
I'm working on this quadruple. Time got away from me.
抱歉。我都猜得八♥九♥不离十了
- I apologize. - I figured that's probably what it was.
他们找不到你,就打电♥话♥给我了
When they couldn't reach you, they called me.
我知道,谢谢。我不是故意的。 是的,凯,凯,凯
- Yeah. Thank you. I didn't mean it. - Yep. Cath, Cath, Cath.
她也是我的孩子,明白吗?
She's my kid too.
-懂了吗? -好的
- Right. Yeah. - Right.
噢,上帝
Oh, God.
那案子很棘手? 我在新闻上看到了,嗯?
So the case is bad? I saw it on the news. Hm?
嘿。 什么?
- Hey. - What?
你肚子饿吗? 我弄了煎饼
Are you hungry? I made pancakes.
你弄了煎饼? 嗯哼。
- You made pancakes? - Mm-hm.
当晚餐? 哈,哈。 是的
- For dinner? Ha, ha. - Yeah.
一定是葛瑞森
That would be Grissom.
你男朋友还好吗? 埃德﹗
- How is your boyfriend? - Ed.
你好
Yeah?
我要你现在马上回来,科林斯那件案子越来越糟
I need you back here right away. The Collins case is busting out.
好的,我马上过来,稍等我带几件干净衣服
Okay, I'll be right there. Just, uh, let me put on some clean clothes.
拜托要快
Please do.
埃德...
Eddie.
她会问你去了哪里的
She's gonna ask where you are.
她总是会这么问
She always does.
埃克利先生。我刚和治安官通过电♥话♥
- Mr. Ecklie. - Got off the phone with the sheriff.
他想知道结果,吉尔
He wants results, Gil.
他可以去买♥♥本关于运动的书籍,我听说一书不错
He should go to a sports book. I hear the Stardust is good.
他应该去找他手下的头号♥队伍,我的队伍
He should go to his first team, my team.
队伍? 我不知道这还算个比赛
Teams? I didn't know this was a competition.
这是比赛,而我的伙计通常会赢。是吗?
- Well, it is. And my crew usually wins. - Really?
上个夏天,不知道我们上晚班的把白班击败了?
Didn't graveyard beat day shift in softball last summer?
你想怎么取笑都好,反正通了电♥话♥你就惨
Yeah, you can joke all you want. It's your ass on the line.
嗯
Mm.
我猜好像是14比3
I think it was 14 to 3.
就像我说的,只有结果是最重要的。
如果你找不出结果,我会找出来的
Like I said, it's all about results. And if you don't get them, I will.
摩托车的轮胎痕迹...
The tire treads from the scooter
使你陷身于一宗谋杀案中
places you at the scene of the murders.
听着,我当时在胡佛市,探望我老爸
Look, I was in Hoover, visiting my father.
我根本不知道蒂娜的父母被杀害一事
I don't know anything about Tina's parents getting killed.
蒂娜的父母? 这么说来你认识蒂娜?
Tina's parents? So you know Tina Collins?
没错,我认识她,很多男孩都认识她,她是个变♥态♥
Yeah, I know her. A lot of guys know her. She's a freak.
你是指性方面? 没错
- You mean, sexually. - Yeah.
你的摩托车哪去了? 我跟他说了,我不知道
- Where's your scooter now? - I told him. I don't know.
就这么不见了?
So it just disappeared?
听着,你也知道这东西很贵,对吗?
Look, it cost money, all right?
我老爸根本不支持我买♥♥这辆车
And my dad's been slacking on support.
后来,我是跟其他三个家伙一起买♥♥的。我们都可以用
So I bought it with three other guys. We share it.
给你,笔
Here's a pen.
写(名字)吧
Start writing.
听说你找到了个嫌犯?
Hey. Heard you had a suspect.
不止,一个车胎痕迹就让我们找到了四个嫌犯,才对
We got about four, just on my tire prints alone.
这凶杀案把他们都扯上了。我们看看还发现了什么吧
- Homicide's grabbing them up. - Let's talk about what else we have.
蒂娜.科林斯在凶杀案发生时所穿的睡裤上...
Tina Collins' pajama top, from the murder scene,
一点血迹都没有。 噢?
- without a drop of blood on it. Hello?
那她是怎么解释的? 我们正准备问
- How'd she explain that? - We're about to go ask her.
尼克,在房♥子后面你收集的证据那里,你有什么发现?
What did you find out about that stuff you collected at the back of the house?
印度雪茄? 啊,还在检验其上的DNA,但根据蒂娜的证供
The bidi? Yeah, DNA is still processing but Tina said
他们家里没有人吸烟的
nobody in the family smoked.
这么说来,案发现场应该有外人了?
So a non-family member was out there.
印度雪茄? 我还以为你在后面找到的是...
Bidi? Bidi? I thought you found a cigarette and a match
香烟火柴呢。 跟香烟就差不多
- behind the house. - Well, it's just like a cigarette.
年轻人经常抽的。他们认为有更少的一氧化碳。
Kids smoke them. They think there's less carbon monoxide.
小女孩的精神测试方面有什么发现?
What'd you find out about the psych exam on the little girl?
从她眼部的收缩情况看来,
精神上受了很大刺♥激♥,因此有些紧张症状
The shrink says the kid is in a catatonic state from a trauma.
这我都能看出来。但她的确,对"水牛"一词有很大反应
I could have told you that. But she did respond to the name Buffalo.
怎么个反应法? 非常害怕
- Respond how? - She freaked out.
那么,你现在准备怎么做?
And what are you doing about it now?
回去找那女孩。我把她留在车里了
Going back to the girl. I left her in the car.
车窗还是碎的
The windows are cracked.
相信我吧,我是开玩笑的。她还在医院
Give me a little credit. She's at the hospital.
我也不知道为什么我的睡衣上一点血迹都没有,
我真的一点印象都没有
I don't know why I didn't get blood on my pajamas, I just didn't.
但根据你之前的口供,你说在你母亲流血不已的时候...
But your statement says you bent down and hugged your mother,
你弯下身抱住了她,然后跑了出去
who was bleeding profusely, then you ran out,
在楼上走廊,被你父亲的尸体绊倒
tripping over your father's body in the upstairs hallway.
但在你身上没有血迹
But there was no blood on you.
我目睹家人死亡
I saw my family dead.
我吓坏了﹗ 我跑去邻居那里求救
I was scared. I ran to the neighbors.
这就是真♥相♥﹗
That is the truth.
但证据却显示别有隐情
The evidence is telling a different story.
我是觉得她淫♥荡♥,也和她有过一腿,但我没有杀她家人
I did the nasty with her, yeah, but I didn't kill her family.
此外,上星期,我老爸把我关了起来
Besides, my dad grounded me last week.
我的确是和奥利弗共用那部机车,但我昨晚在露营啊
I shared a scooter with Oliver but I was camping last night.
你可以问我妈,她让我去的。和教堂的人一起去的
Ask my mom. She made me go. Church group.
我们有过性关系,那又怎样? 我要找个律师
We had sex. So what? I want a lawyer.
你要找律师?好啊,我们给你找
You want a lawyer? Okay. We'll get you a lawyer.
士多克斯探员会一直呆在你身边,直到你想起...
Investigator Stokes will stay with you, in case you remember
你把摩托车丢在了哪里为止。酷。
- where you left that scooter. - Cool.
这里不许吸烟﹗
There's no smoking in here.
就像莎朗.斯通演的吗,兄弟?
Sharon Stone, Basic Instinct, dude.
是吗,我可不是你的什么兄弟
Yeah, and I'm not your dude.
这不是电影,而且莎朗.斯通不错。烟给我...
This ain't a movie and Sharon Stone's fine. Let's go.
火柴也拿来?
The matches?
这家伙的名字,叫耶西.奥佛顿
The kid's name is Jesse Overton.
也是摩托车主之一,经常用车
He time-shares the scooter.
他承认,自己和那女孩有性关系,并且申请找律师
He admits to having sex with your girl and he's asking for a lawyer.
我会申请搜查令,彻查他的屋子
I wanna get a warrant and search his house.
有什么情况,我马上通知你
I'll keep you posted.
我要见我妹妹。没有用的,蒂娜
- I wanna see my sister. - It's not gonna happen, Tina.
现在想教她,怎么对口供已经太迟了
It's a little too late to start coaching her now.
你根本不明白,我要跟她说话
You don't understand. I need to speak with her.
她现在说不出话,医生说是因为精神刺♥激♥过重
- She won't speak. - The doctor says it's from trauma.
到底是怎么回事,蒂娜?
What happened, Tina?
你是不是看见,你男朋友杀害你家人了?
Did you catch your boyfriend killing your family?
哈哈哈,休斯顿火箭,我们升空了
Ha-ha-ha, Houston, we have liftoff.
我来看看
Let me take a look.
看到了吧,火柴的两半结合得天衣无缝
You see how each half of the match lines up?
看到了
I see.
你说是谁破的案?
Ahh. Who broke the case?
不管你信不信你可能会得到的答案是埃克利
Well, if you believe what you hear in the halls, Ecklie.
埃克利?
Ecklie?
-白班 -白班
- Day shift. - Day shift.
真是个狡猾的罪犯啊,对不对?
Sophisticated criminal, huh?
嗯? 这就是匪徒逃亡的交通工具
Hmm? This is the getaway vehicle.
就扔在了自己家的垃圾桶里,来看看,我们还有什么新东西
Tossing it in his own trash? Yeah, what else is new?
哇
Whoa.
血的背后是否就是凶手所穿的牛仔裤呢
Is this a pair of jeans under all that blood?
"然而谁会想到老人体内居然能有如此多血?"
Yet who would have thought the old man to have so much blood in him?
什么来的? 莎士比亚名言
- What was that? - It's Shakespeare.
律师准备起诉他,谋杀罪名成立
Lawyer's pleading him guilty.
当然,当我把凶器放到了他杯子里,他又哪能说不
Had to, once I put the murder weapon in his mug.
记住,只回答 是或否。 明白了
Remember, yes or no. - Got it.
蒂娜.科林斯是不是来学校找你让你杀了她全家?
Did Tina Collins approach you at school and ask you to kill her family?
是
Yes.
你会不会,因为想逃过死刑的责罚而就此撒谎?
Would you lie about that to escape the death penalty?
否
No.
是不是你杀了她的家人?
Did you kill her family?
是
Yes.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表