你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
我知道你在这儿。你一贯的习惯:
I knew you'd be here. You got a routine.
土耳其酒吧,不吃咸肉
Turkey club, no bacon.
你该去当一名侦探的
You could be a detective.
谢谢。 不用谢。
- Thank you. You're welcome.
好了,看来你被保释了。你请律师了吗?
Well, you obviously made bail. Did you get a lawyer?
我有你,还有事实真♥相♥,哪还需要律师?
I got you and the truth, who needs a lawyer?
我是想来说,你有多么的出色
I came to tell you how great you are.
但事情总是不尽人意
But it always comes out wrong.
从一开始我就知道我娶对你了,我知道的
When I married you, I married up. I know that.
还不算很坏
It wasn't all bad.
你真认为,子弹会在车上的某个地方
You think the bullet's somewhere in the Jeep.
不在死者身上
It's not in the body,
也不在犯罪现场
it's not at the crime scene...
我就喜欢这样的怪事
I like our odds.
我们开始吧
Let's do it.
每一块金属板,都找遍了
We have searched every single piece of metal.
我想这搜索的事,该结束了
I think hide and seek is over.
是的
Yeah.
我们找遍了每一块金属板
We've searched every piece of metal.
轮胎除外
Spare tire.
你真会开我玩笑
You gotta be kidding me.
轮胎 通过子弹以后,也就把它给隐藏了起来
The tire sucked up the bullet and the treads covered its tracks.
把子弹和那警♥察♥的枪,对照一下,也就可以结案了
We match the bullet to the cop's gun, case is airtight.
吻合
There's a match.
可算捉住泰纳了
We got Tyner.
一个坏警♥察♥就要遭殃了
One bad cop going down.
实际上,华瑞克!有证据显示,不是警♥察♥开的枪
Well, actually, Warrick, uh, evidence round wasn't from the cop's gun,
而是嫌疑人自己开的
it's from the suspect's.
怎么会
No way.
这些人从不会放过,错过女孩们的一举一动
These guys never give up anything on their girls. Ha, ha.
让我试试看
Well, let me give it a try.
对不起,先生,能看看你的执照吗?
Excuse me, sir, can we see your permits?
噢,好啊。你还好吗? 是的,泰德
- Hi, gorgeous, how are you? Okay, Ted.
你怎么样? -我很好 -嗨
How you doing? - I'm okay.
你真该看看这小姐跳的舞。很棒吧﹗
You should've seen this lady dance. Oh, minchia, was she was good.
你还在为警♥察♥办事吗?
You still working with the cops?
很久没有穿过这衣服了
Can't seem to get off the night shift.
你还穿这种衣服?
Dressed like that?
如果你称这为衣服的话,对吧,伊万斯
If you wanna call it dressed, yeah. Ha, ha.
泰德,你听说埃迪和埃普丽尔的事情了吗?
Hey, Ted, you heard about this thing with Eddie and April?
听说了,值夜人员告诉我的
Yeah, the night guy told me about it.
埃迪还是改不了,对吗?
Boy, Eddie never changes, huh?
又勾起回忆了?
Bring back memories.
我能周围看一看吗?
You mind if I look around?
请随意。谢了,泰德
- Help yourself. - Thanks, Ted.
有什么事吗? 我是吉尔.葛瑞森
- Can I help you? - Ma'am, my name's Gil Grissom.
这位是尼克.士多克斯
- This is Nick Stokes. - Hi.
亲爱的,是谁在外面?
Honey? Who's out there?
汉勒先生,我们是拉斯维加斯警♥察♥
Mr. Hendler, we're criminalists from the Las Vegas Police Department.
来干什么?
What's this about?
我们在调查一宗菲伊.格林的失踪案
We're investigating the disappearance of Fay Green.
可以进来吗?
May we come in?
可以
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们找到她了?
Did you find her?
我想是的
Yes, I'm afraid we did.
她死了很长时间了
She'd been dead for quite a while.
嗯
Hmm.
你们是希望...
You always hope.
汉勒先生? 我们能随便看一下吗?
Mr. Hendler, would it be possible for us to look around?
菲伊在这儿住过一个星期,是在五年之前
Fay only lived here for about a month five years ago.
我没什么值得隐藏的
Well, I've got nothing to hide.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是锯鱿鱼
A trigger and a lionfish.
是的,没错
Yeah, that's right.
有趣的爱好
Interesting choices.
凶猛的食肉性动物
Violent, carnivorous predators.
这只是地板有点松而已
It's just a warped floorboard.
一直都是这个样子
It's been like that forever.
汉勒先生,你的鱼缸一直都在这儿吗?
Mr. Hendler, at any time, was your fish tank over here?
或许是前些时候买♥♥的,怎么?
Maybe. A while ago. Why?
里面的水,溢出来过吗?
Did it ever overflow or break?
或是被碰坏过?
Not that I recall.
我记得没有。你说过,我可以随便看的,对吗?
You said I could look anywhere, right.
是的
Yeah.
你带小刀来了吗?
Got a pocket knife?
你在干什么? 一下子就好
- What are you doing? - Pops out, pops in.
在尸体耳朵里面的沙子,是这个吗?
What do you find inside an hourglass?
汉勒先生,我认为你的鱼缸,一直都在这儿
Mr. Hendler, I think the tank was over here.
并且还碰坏过
I think it broke.
你还把水和人造的沙子洒满了一地
I think you got water and artificial sand all over the place.
你们现在就给我出去,快
I'd, uh, like you fellas to leave now, please.
好的,
Fine.
我们走
We'll go.
但很快就回来...
We'll be back.
同时还有搜查令
With a warrant.
检验结果上是怎么说的?
So, Greg, what did the April Lewis rape kit say?
"9号♥诺西诺","聚乙烯,还有... 甘油?
- Nonoxynol-9, Polyvinyl alcohol and... - Glycerin?
是的
Yeah.
这是避孕药品
It's a contraceptive film.
你在喝什么? 菊花茶
- What are you drinking? - Chamomile.
-可以吗? -当然
May I? - Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你以前是在"法国宫殿"干的吗?
So you used to work at the French Palace, huh?
是的
That's right.
-我和朋友经常去那里
My friends and I used to go there.
-是吗? 周五发薪的时候
Really. - Payday Fridays.
或许,我还看过你的表演呢
Uh-huh. - Maybe I saw you perform.
我不相信。为什么?
- Oh, I doubt it. - Why?
我会认出你来的
You would have remembered.
这种药物
So this film,
会随着体温而融解,所以比较难检测出来
it's kind of hard to detect because it dissolves with body heat.
你该知道,格雷格,性生活会使得体温升高
And as you know, Greg, sex can make a body pretty hot.
这种药应该是性生活前15分钟到3个小时前,放进去的
This stuff has to be inserted 15 minutes to three hours before sex.
也就是说,埃普丽尔在跳舞之前用过这种药物
Which means that April inserted the film while she was still at work.
那她怎么会在被强♥奸♥之前,还记得放上节育用品呢
How could she have known to put the birth control in before she was raped?
正确
Exactly.
能猜出詹森.汉勒五年前,是在哪儿工作的吗?
Guess where Jason Hendler was employed five years ago.
"夏季峡"的基建工程那里
Summercliff Housing Development.
或许是管道工人?
A plumber perhaps?
差不多,是第二承包人。你怎么知道的?
Close, a subcontractor. How did you know?
那你兴奋什么?
Why else would you be so excited?
嘿﹗ 你不要和我说再见吗?
Hey, you weren't gonna say goodbye to me?
我在外面等你
I'll, uh, meet you outside.
嘿,泰瑞
Hey, Terry.
看来我的工作,帮了不少忙
Thought I'd let you off easy.
我在你的钓鱼板上,写上我的电♥话♥号♥码了
But I did tack up my number on your big fish corkboard.
就在"封存的案子"底下
Under cold cases.
那些嫌疑人早逃走了
The ones that got away.
希望不是如此吧
Let's hope not.
现在,看看这个...
So check it out.
红色光代表的是,子弹的路径
The laser is the path of the bullet.
如果你是泰纳警官
If you were Officer Tyner,
你从车的驾驶座那边,靠近嫌疑人的话...
and you approached the suspect from the driver's side of the vehicle...
子弹就会从从前耳垂那里穿透挡风玻璃的
Vic was shot in the frontal lobe through the windshield.
我在这里开枪,是不可能造成那样的弹道轨迹
There's no way I could shoot the guy from here and mimic that trajectory.
轨迹定律,使那位目击者产生错觉
The laws of physics trump the eye witness.
唯一的解释就是这个
There's only one way this could've gone down.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表