嘿,看啊
Hey, look.
噢,四千万美元 你能相信吗?
- Forty million? Could you imagine? - Never happen.
别做梦了 这比上月球的机率还小
You got a better chance of going to the moon.
给我20美元,快点﹗
Oh, give me a 20.
我有预感要中 你自己也有钱,你去玩吧
- Hurry. I just got a premonition. - You got your own money. Go play.
但我的钱包放在房♥间里了
I know, but I left my purse in the room.
我来玩,在这儿等着
I'll play. Wait here.
这是你的换币卡吗? 不是
Is this your slot card? - No.
你的预感就花去了我20块
Your little premonition just cost me 20.
现在你满意了吧? 看着
Happy now? Here.
小心了 四千万就要来了
Watch out, here come the millions.
噢,天啊﹗
Oh, my God!
Yeah!
Yeah!
四千万美金, baby!
Forty million, baby!
今晚还会给你们上龙虾
Forty million. You'll be having lobster tonight.
他们给了我们一间总统套房♥ 你能相信吗?
They gave us the presidential suite. Can you believe it?
先生 这为何不让我来做呢?
Here, Richard Gere. Why don't you let me help you with that?
谢谢
Thank you.
噢﹗看看这风景﹗
Oh. Look at our view.
Wow.
Wow.
滚一边去
Take a hike.
越远越好
Get lost.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
行了,杰米 现在我可是百万富翁了
Come on, Jamie. I'm a millionaire now.
我还怎么可能在你的身上... 再浪费时间呢?
Now, why would I wanna waste any more time with you?
客房♥服务
Room Service.
好了... 你一有霍莉.格利布 丝案子的消息
All right, the minute you hear anything on Holly Gribbs' condition,
就给我传过来 好吗?再见
I want you to page me, all right? Bye.
他是摔下来的,对吗? 是的,从150英尺高摔下
- So he pulled a Louganis, huh? - Yeah, 150 feet.
百万富翁的诅咒 又再次灵验了
The Giga-Millions curse strikes again.
以前那四位获奖者 不是死了就是失了
The past four winners ended up dead or missing.
葛瑞森,你怎么看? 这是一件谋杀案
What do you think, Grissom? It's a conspiracy.
我办过四件这样的案子 性质都一样
Coincidence. I worked those four cases.
证据显示出来的结果无一例外
There was never any evidence of foul play.
他是和别人一起来的吗?
Was he in town with anybody?
是和他的女友 她在看护所那儿
His girlfriend. She's upstairs in police custody.
你想和她谈谈吗? 不着急
- Do you wanna talk to her? - Not yet.
现在,我想和他谈谈 你怎么来和一个死人谈话?
- Right now, I wanna talk to him. - How do you talk to a dead body?
实际上,我是让他跟我说
I let him talk to me, actually.
事实上,他也在说话
In fact, he just spoke.
你能听见他说的吗?
Didn't you hear him?
他跟我说他不是自杀的
He just told me that he didn't commit suicide.
不.你真把我搞混了
Well, you lost me.
这家伙是戴着 近视眼睛掉下来死的
This guy fell to his death wearing prescription eyeglasses.
跳楼自杀者都会 把眼睛摘下来的
Jumpers take their glasses off.
警官,自杀是自私 最极端的表现形式
Suicide is the ultimate form of selfishness, detective.
任何一个 胆小到想自杀的人
It's unlikely that anyone cowardly enough to take his own life
是没有勇气看着自己死的
would be brave enough to watch his own death.
通过那副眼睛 你就能把这些... 给全部看出来?
You can tell all that just by looking at a pair of eyeglasses?
这你不明白的
You have no idea.
有留言吗?嗯哼.
- Messages? - Mm-hm.
我刚与谢里夫通完电♥话♥ 他叫我来接管这个部门
I just got off the phone with the sheriff. He says he wants me to run the unit.
你是这儿的头了
You're the boss.
我是说 我不会对自己说我不做的 他们要安排你到哪儿?
- Can't say I didn't do it to myself. - Where are they gonna place you?
调查杀人案件 你能相信吗?
Homicide. You believe that?
不但没有往前走 反而我就像是... 乘着时间机器 回到了1979年
Instead of moving up, I'm moving back in a time capsule like it's 1979 again.
我想 你我的关系会搞得更僵的
So I guess this might put you and me at odds.
警♥察♥对决鉴证家 很有趣,对吗?
Cop vs. scientist. Interesting, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你有什么建议给我? 是的.
- You got any advice for me? Yeah.
夹着你的屁♥股♥...
Cover your ass.
藏起来吧
And hide.
它们都是你的了,伙计
They're all yours, pal.
一位在拉斯维加斯的
Tragedy struck early this morning
当值犯罪调查人员
when an on-duty Las Vegas criminalist
在今早惨遭枪击 这是她第一天上班
was brutally gunned down. It was her first night on the job.
受害者名叫 霍莉.格利布丝
Victim Holly Gribbs was investigating a robbery-homicide
她是在"暖春"路的一间公♥寓♥里 调查一宗抢劫杀人案 的时候遇害的
in an apartment on the corner of MLK and Warm Springs.
刑事调查组现在正着手调查
The Crime Lab now faces the daunting task
他们同伴被枪杀的事件
of investigating the shooting of one of their own.
那位受伤的C.S.I 立即被送往"沙漠棕"医院
The wounded CSI has been taken to Desert Palm,
她目前的情况很不容乐观 犯罪嫌疑人仍逍遥法外
where she is listed in critical condition. The suspect is still at large.
下面是其它新闻报导...
In other news...
你不是应该带着霍莉的吗?
Weren't you supposed to be shadowing Holly?
华瑞克,到底是怎么了?
Warrick, man, what happened?
我让她着手处理葛瑞森的... 那件小案子...
I left her to hook up with Grissom on that toenail case.
然后我就回来了 你把她一人留在那儿?
- And then I came back here. - You left Holly solo?
这应该是件很简单的 收集指纹的工作而已
It was just supposed to be an easy print job.
我已经够难受的了.好吗?
Look, I feel bad enough. Okay?
我们想必都知道了
Here's what we know.
布瑞斯派华瑞克带着 霍莉去处理那件抢劫案
Brass assigned Warrick to shadow Holly on a robbery.
他却把她一人留在了那里 然后嫌疑人突然回来
He left her at the scene, the suspect returned,
霍莉就被射倒了
and Holly was shot.
谢里夫今天一早 就给我来了电♥话♥
The sheriff phoned me earlier this morning.
布瑞斯回去着手杀人案件了
Brass has been moved back to Homicide.
那谁将会来接管? 现在吗? 是我
- Who's gonna run the unit? - For now, me.
我明白 我们只能现炒现做 好吗?
I know. We'll just play it by ear, okay?
好的
All right.
昨晚,一个中了大奖的人 从摩纳哥酒店摔下去
Last night, a jackpot winner took a swan dive off the Hotel Monaco,
也就在霍莉遇害那时候 我来着手这件案子
about the time Holly was shot. I'm gonna work the leaper.
尼克? 是的
- Nick. - Yes, sir?
你来处理霍莉的案子
You work the Holly case.
等等 你不能把霍莉的案子给他
Wait a minute, you can't give him the Holly case.
我是出于对尼克的尊重 -我想处理这件案子
I mean, all due respect, Nick. I want this one.
-尼克是唯一一个 没和霍莉有任何私人接触的人
Nicky is the only one that didn't have personal contact with Holly.
我不想让你办理这案子 -为什么?
- I don't want you on this, Catherine. - Why?
-因为你会把个人 感情带到案子中去的 是的 她本来可以一走了事的
- Because you're emotionally involved. - Yeah. She was gonna walk.
但我说服了她留下来 我应该承担这件事的责任
I convinced her to stay. If anyone's to blame here, it's me.
所以我想接这件案子
And I want this case.
除非把我解雇 我不会解雇任何人
- Fire me. I'm not firing anybody.
我们现在的任务很重 霍莉的事我们都很难过
I know we're pulling a double. We're on edge because of Holly.
我只想让大家都冷静下来
I just want everyone to stay calm
来做好后面10个小时的工作
and to do their jobs for the next ten hours.
更何况现在 我们那么缺乏人手
And as of now, we're short of help.
所以,我决定叫 莎拉.斯道尔来帮我们?
So I'm bringing in Sara Sidle to give us a hand.
莎拉.斯道尔 -她是谁?
- Sara Sidle? - Who's that?
-她是刚离开旧金山的一个C.S.I. 是我的一个朋友
She's a CSI out of San Francisco. She's a friend of mine.
也是我信得过的人
Someone I trust.
她将会做我们的内部调查
She's gonna handle our internal investigation.
此事我想对外界保密 我不希望调查科干预进来
I wanna keep this in-house. I don't want IA involved.
很好,这正是我们需要的 又一个自命不凡的家伙
Great. That's just what we need. Somebody sniffing around.
尼克,你跟我去调查 摩纳哥酒店的那件案子
Nicky, you can back me up on the DB at the Monaco.
这你说了算 就这样
- You got it. - That's it.
就这样?
That's it?
那我呢?
What about me?
你可以回去了 你该去休假几天
You're on leave. You get some personal time.
我不想要什么休假 我想帮上一点忙
I don't want any personal time. I wanna help.
现在你是上司
You're the boss now.
你可以复我的职 回家吧,马克
- You can reinstate me. - Go home, Warrick.
在莎拉到这儿之前 把自己的事给理清
Get your story straight before Sara gets here.
来得有点晚了
Little late for the brigade.
你觉得这儿发生什么事了?
What do you think happened here?
是指第一感觉吗?
First blush?
别动
Don't move.
嘿,冷静.我不是警♥察♥ 我只是来... 做现场调查的
It's okay. I'm not a cop. I just analyze the scene.
这是霍莉的枪
This is Holly's gun.
她回击过
She shot back.
他四肢蜷得太紧了 现在把他的手拉起来
He's all rigored up. Now pull it like a slot machine.
我检验上一个跳楼者 已经是3个星期之前了
It's been three weeks since my last jumper.
这一个死的时候 至少还是个百万富翁
At least this one died a millionaire.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表