你会很快好起来的
You get well, okay?
很高兴能帮上点忙
Glad we could help.
我们唯一疏忽的一点,就是他求生的欲望
Well, the only thing we didn't factor in was his will to live.
而那个"奔德利"的车贼,穿着11码的鞋
And the Bentley thief, size 11,
恰好是在上周的某个时候经过那里
he could've been at that crime scene any time last week.
那我们到底谁赢了? 没赢家?
So we push on the bet? No winner?
也没输家
No loser.
406号♥入室行窃案,一起去吗?
406. Burglary. Double or nothing?
这你还用得着问吗?
You're talking to the wrong guy.
我们能重新开始了吗?
Can we start again, please?
那个人是怎么接近你的?
Now, how did this man approach you?
他向我走过来
He walked up to me.
跟我说,要是帮他摇晃,几张纸片的话,他就会给我一百块
Told me he'd give me 100 bucks if I flipped some cards.
他付给你现金了?
He pay you cash?
嗯哼,是一张一百块的支票。你还留着它吗?
- Mm-hm. Hundred-dollar bill. - You still have it?
那人有多高?
How tall was this man?
他比这位布瑞斯先生高,还是比他矮?
Was he shorter or taller than Mr. Brass here?
比他高,有毛发,大概那么多吧
A hair taller.
毛发,你指的是兔子的毛,还是大灰熊的毛?
By "a hair," do you mean the hair of a rabbit or the hair of a grizzly bear?
都差不多吧
Somewhere in the middle.
好了,先假设他是5英尺10英吋
Okay. Let's say he was 5'10".
你还记得那人有什么特征?
What else do you remember about this man?
他的下颚很长
He had a narrow chin.
眼睛是蓝色的,就像海水的颜色
His eyes were blue, deep-sea blue, you know?
头发乌黑,耳朵细长
Uh, jet-black hair. Spock-like ears.
尖鼻子,眉毛很浓
Pointed nose, bushy eyebrows.
脸颊有点凹陷,皮肤很差,上面都是麻子
Sunken cheeks, with a bad complexion. Almost pock-faced.
人也很瘦
Thin as a soda cracker.
还有他的衣服也很皱,就像是穿着它们睡觉一样
And his clothes were wrinkled, like, uh, he slept in them.
他说话的时候,有点...
Oh, and when he spoke, he spoke with a-
口吃
Stutter.
是的
Yeah.
保尔.米兰德
Paul Millander.
是他把我耍了
He set me up.
这个混♥蛋♥﹗ 我曾捉过他,却把他放走了﹗
That son of a bitch. I had him and I let him go!
你曾经做过橡胶手套?
You ever make any rubber hands?
去年万圣节,我以自己的手为模子
I sold 10,000 of those units last Halloween.
做的那些手套,一共卖♥♥出了10,000件
Even used my own hand for the mold.
当我拿起那个手的时候,他就把我的指纹,给弄下来了
So when I picked up the hand, he must have lifted my print.
橡胶手套的表面,是用那种
Latex-rubber surface, freshly dried paint,
速干油漆涂的
a snip of Scotch tape.
从上面弄到指纹,不是一件难事
It wouldn't be that hard to lift and replant.
莎拉,我们都得戴上耳机联络
Sara, we'll be on headsets.
用一切手段,去寻找保尔.米兰德的资料
Run everything you can on Paul Millander.
用性别查询,用搜索引擎,把所有资料都查出来
Use Forenz-L, use Nexis, search anything and everything.
我这就叫突击队来
I'll call the brigade.
键入查询词:保尔.米兰德
Typing in search word: Paul Millander.
有了,保尔.米兰德
Here it is. Paul Millander.
42岁,身高5尺11寸,白人男性
Age 42, 5'11", male Caucasian.
上面没有地址,也没有犯罪记录
Address not on file. No criminal record.
继续找
Keep looking.
听着,查查那些商业数据库,查询:"哈罗维德"
Listen, check the business database. Search word: Halloweird.
还是没有,葛瑞森
There's no listing, Grissom.
怎么可能? 我去过那的,改变数据库
- How can that be? I was just there. Change databases.
还有报纸,期刊搜索,继续找找看
Newspaper index, periodicals index. Just keep trying.
我在报纸索引上,找到了一些资料
I got something out of the newspaper index.
是什么? "两名酒店保安人员
- What is it? - "Two hotel security guards
在涉及一起人为的自杀案中被判无罪" "男孩的证词不足信"
exonerated in alleged staged suicide. Boy's testimony shaky.
"保尔.米兰德,10岁,证实他在壁橱"
Paul Millander, age 10, testified that he watched in the closet
"里看到他的父亲...被那两名保安用枪"
while his father, John, was escorted by two hotel security guards
"逼到自己的浴缸里面,然后父亲被杀身亡"
into his own bathtub at gunpoint, where he was found shot to death.
官方的死因调查结果是...自杀
- Official cause of death was ruled-" - Suicide.
查查那个日期
Check the date.
凯萨琳,你说得没错,1959年8月17号♥,一样的日期
Catherine, you were right. August 17th, 1959, it's a pattern.
因此,他杀的这两个人的生日,正是他父亲死的那天
So he was killing men who were born on the same day that his father died.
里面没东西
All clear.
白纸,这是什么意思?
Blank. What's that mean?
我们一无所获
We have nothing.
葛瑞森先生在吗? 不在,他出去执行任务了
- Mr. Grissom in? - No, he's out on assignment.
你要留言给他吗?
Do you wanna leave him a message?
不了,告诉他有一个朋友,顺道来拜访过他
No, just tell him a friend stopped by.
朋友? 是的,他知道的
- A friend? - A friend. He'll know.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表