而是研究如何这么做
It's our job to know how.
你也听过葛瑞森说的
You heard Grissom.
知道越多"为什么","如何"就知道得越少
The more the why, the less the how
反之亦然
the less the how, the more the why.
嘿,尼克
Hey, Nick.
怎么?
Yeah?
葛瑞森也不是总是对的
Grissom's not always right.
算是帮你自己个忙
Do yourself a favor.
为自己想想
Think for yourself.
我这样说是以一个朋友的身份,懂了吗?
I mean that as a friend, okay?
好了,探长,我们还有别的事情要干
Okay, Detective, we've got some more homework to do.
你到底是卖♥♥什么的? 共享的棺材吗?
What are you playing, time-share coffins?
没有这种事
Uh, there's no such thing as a time-share coffin.
当然有
Sure there is.
葬礼一结束,你把死者的遗体掘起
Once the funeral is over, you dump the body
再把棺材重复出♥卖♥♥♥
and use the same casket over and over.
你没有办法证明这点
You can't prove that.
错了,我有
Yes, I can.
这是在垃圾场找到的塑料裹尸袋里面...
This is a set of prints on the inside
找到的一系列指纹
of the plastic sheeting we found in the dumpster.
那些指纹是你的,你有什么解释?
What are the odds they belong to you?
你要做的是把尸体...
All you had to do was put the bodies
放回墓地
back in the grave
你以为没人比你聪明?
and no one would have been the wiser.
你根本不清楚,这生意有多么难做
You have no idea what a cutthroat business this is.
竞争越来越激烈
The chains are moving in.
我必须要挣钱
I have payments to make.
我比大多数人对这世界...
I see the world from a completely
更有自己的看法
different perspective than most people.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你能从死人身上做生意,我也能从死人身上破案
You see dead people. So do I.
这些死尸如果最后被扔到了垃圾场的话
And when they turn up in dumpsters
我希望他们最终能回归所属之地
I like to see they get back to where they belong.
我可以用钱补偿
I'll repay the money.
你当然要赔偿,这是最起码的
Minimum.
你还必须帮斯蒂芬妮举♥行♥一场真正的葬礼
Then you're going to pay for Stephanie Reyes' family
-费用你来支付 -好的
to have a real burial. Okay.
必须把她葬在一个比较好的地方
At a respectable mortuary.
好吧
Okay.
剩下的,就让你自己去协商吧
Then we're going to let the DA run a table.
我们对凯特做了些研究
Did some homework on kate.
嗯-嗯
Mm-hmm.
去年的财政情况记录
Financial records for the last year.
很好
Great.
过去一年凯特私底下...
Personal checks from kate Armstrong
支付给弗农的支票
to Vernon Woods over the last year.
5000块,又5000块
$5,000. Another for $5,000.
3000块,"附注:贷款支出"
$3,000. "Memo: loans. "
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
我认为她是因为某些把柄在他手里,她才给他钱的
I think she was paying him off for something.
茱莉亚说了什么没有?
Did Julia say anything?
例如呢?
Like what?
你杀害伍德的真正原因?
The real reason you killed Woods?
这正是克里斯和我的不同之处
This is where Chris and I differ.
鉴证更偏向科学
Forensics is about more than science.
人的行为
Human behavior.
人的行为的矛盾性
The inconsistencies of human behavior.
没错,"如何"是很重要,但"为什么"也同样重要
Yes, "how" is crucially important, but so is "why. "
听着
Okay.
我不会再给你钱了
I'm finished paying you.
我们会公开坦诚自己的关系,一起生活
We're going to live openly, honestly.
现在是新世纪了
It's a new century.
学生的父母已经开明了
Parents are evolved.
考虑到自己的儿女他们就不会了
Not where their children are concerned.
我会告诉所有人听
I'll tell everybody
你们在学校操场发生性行为,还被我抓住了
that I caught you two having sex on school grounds.
-你说谎 -什么?
That's a lie! What?!
我当然只是说谎
Of course it's a lie.
反正即使我这么不这么说
That didn't stop the McMartin School
麦克马丁学校也肯定办不下去的了
from closing down.
没错,我最好开始打电♥话♥了
Yeah, I think I'll make a call.
茱莉亚和我,会受不了这种谣言的
Julia and I would never have survived a rumor like that.
我们一时丧心病狂
We panicked.
学校就是我们的全部生命
The school is our whole life.
你现在找到你的"为什么"了
Mm, you got your "why. "
完全是因为对某种事物的激♥情♥而犯下的罪
Crime of passion.
这种"为什么"更重要
Bigger "why":
为什么事情会演变到这一步呢?
why did it have to come down to this?
我猜是他们觉得自己再无其它选择了
I guess they didn't feel like they had a choice.
也许他们的确没有
Maybe they didn't.
总之,这是个双输局面
A lose-lose situation.
我告诉过你,我没有杀害艾瑞克
I'm telling you, I didn't kill Eric.
你还记得星期六,你陪着他的最后几个小时发生了什么吗?
Can you remember your last hours with him Saturday?
别回答这个问题
Don't answer that.
我要回答
I want to answer it.
我...我们喝了那东西后...
I just... I can't remember anything
什么东西都记不起来
after we took that stuff.
现在不是记忆的问题,波比
It's not about memory now, Bobby.
现在是证据的问题
It's about the evidence
而证据...对你非常不妙
and the evidence... sucks.
那天晚上,你跟艾瑞克从伊桑那里买♥♥了那些曼陀罗茶
You and Eric bought jimson tea from Ethan that night.
好好享受,伙计
Enjoy, fellas!
干杯,朋友
Cheers, man.
但你们由于以前从来没喝过曼陀罗茶
But you guys have never taken j- weed before
所以你们根本不知道
so you weren't aware of the side effects
它会带来畏光的副作用
of photophobia.
什么光?
Ph-photo what?
畏光
Photophobia.
就是说光会让你们陷入疯狂
It's just a big word for lights freaking you out.
你们产生了幻觉
You guys were hallucinating
艾瑞克见到的幻觉...
and whatever Eric was seeing
都是些让他非常恐惧的事
was scaring him, big-time.
验尸官说艾瑞克服食药物的剂量
The coroner states that Eric's dose
使得他的体温迅速上到最高点
shot his temperature through the roof.
他仿如燃烧一般
He was boiling in his own skin.
于是他不断脱下衣服
So he stripped
这就是我们发现他时,他是裸体的原因
which is why we found him naked.
我们现在只是不清楚...
We just don't know
你当时到底是攻击,他还是进行自卫
if it was an act of aggression or self-defense.
我很爱那家伙的
I loved that guy.
因此我才更倾向于相信...
That's why I tend to believe
你是在进行自卫
it was an act of self-protection.
那些车灯让他非常害怕
The lights were scaring him.
同时,我们推测...
At the same time, we conjecture
你的幻觉是和声音有关
that you were suffering auditory hallucinations.
服食这个药品,这两种是典型症状
Both of these symptoms are routine with this drug.
闭嘴﹗
Shut up!
闭嘴﹗
Shut up!
闭嘴﹗闭嘴﹗
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴﹗闭...嘴﹗
Shut up! Shut... shut up!
闭嘴...
Shut up...
我...我真的完全不记得,真的
I just... I- I can't remember, honest.
无论你们怎么"相信",怎么"推测"都好,这都是你们的事
You can "believe" and "conjecture" all you want.
都不是基于事实
None of this is based on fact.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid that it is.
证据显示,波比曾经掐住艾瑞克
The evidence tells us that Bobby suffocated Eric.
我们在艾瑞克的鼻孔里面...
We found traces of aluminum
发现了一些铝元素
trapped in Eric's nostrils that are consistent
而这一点和你客户手掌和手臂上的铝元素是一样的
with what we found in your client's hands and arms
是前几天他在烟花厂工作时沾上的
earlier today from his job at the fireworks plant.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表