你知道吗?内华达州的黄
金产量... 在我们国家占了80%
Did you know that Nevada produces 80 percent of the country's gold?
金矿工人把氰化物制成
的药粉放入泥沙里面
Miners drop cyanide powder into the dirt
它能把金粉吸出到表面
and it draws the gold to the surface.
一个虫学专家... 怎么会知道这么多关于淘金的东西?
And how does a bug specialist know so much about dirt?
5年前我破过一个案件.
在一间废弃的金矿里面,我们找到了一具骷髅
I had a case five years ago. We found a skeleton in an abandoned gold mine,
我那时想定是宗凶杀案,
而结果是那家伙喝醉了
I thought it was a murder. Turned out the guy passed out drunk
氰化物溶解进入了其体内
and the cyanide leached into his system.
真可怕,葛瑞森
Gruesome, Grissom.
这听来有点讽刺,但每一
个案子都让我得益,让我在接手下一宗案子所用
You know, it's funny, but every case teaches me something about the next.
那么当你说 "跟着泥沙
这条线索走..."
So when you said, "Follow the dirt"-
是金矿... 他很可能是
在那绑走她的
Gold mine. It's possible that's where he's got her.
很好,但在内华达州大约
有100个金矿
Great, there's gotta be a hundred gold mines in Nevada.
是的.但其中有多少个...
True. But how many are near power lines,
是靠近电线杆并在沙漠
的呢?
within range of the drop zone?
只有3个
Three.
1,2 3
One, two, three.
这就是你被肇事车辆撞死的受害者
This is your hit-and-run victim.
这件工作最糟糕之处...
在于你已经不会去问为什么她会死
Bad thing about this job is you stop asking yourself why.
这是我跟你们说过的淤伤
Here's the bruise I was telling you about.
看到了吗?
You see it?
噢,天哪.有金属板的
号♥码图案
Oh, my God. Plate numbers.
是车撞上她时车牌留下的
From the license plate, when it impacted her skin.
看起来好像是"4",还有
一个"J".没错
- Looks like a 4 and a J? - Yeah.
看起来他好像还给我们
留下了证据.马上通知DmV
- Not like he left us any evidence. - Call DMV.
我会通知他们在方圆5里
范围内...
I'll get them to crosscheck this partial within a five-mile radius
进行局部来回搜索,看看能收集到什么情况
and see how many hits they come up with.
-可以冲印一份那些照片
给我吗? -当然
- You'll have those pictures for me? - Yup.
在前厅等你 好的
- I'll meet you out front. - All right.
真可怕,是我想的那种东西吗? 是一群小狼
- Freaky. Is that what I think it is? - It's a pack of coyotes.
只要是发热的物体,
探测器 就能把它的形状显现出来
This sensor picks up any form of body heat.
动物或人都逃不过
Two-legged or four-legged.
空中7号♥,听得清楚吗?
Air 7, you're clear.
布瑞斯长官,你好.天哪,你想吓死我?
- Captain Brass, hey. - Jeez, you scared me.
抱歉,对不起.葛瑞森让我联络你
Sorry, sorry, Grissom told me to hook up with you.
他说收钱的地方,可能就是犯罪现场
He says the drop place will be a crime scene.
希望如此
We hope.
来吧,来个两只脚的啊
Come on, give us something two-legged.
最后一个矿了,而且我们
已经巡视了两次
Last mine. We've circled it twice.
对啊,我们还要再巡视的
Yeah, well, we'll circle it again.
他们为什么不把这家伙拿下?
Why don't they move in on the guy?
为什么? 因为他可能真
是在溜狗的人
Why? Because he's probably just walking his dog.
他在那儿已经五分钟了
- Well, he's been there five minutes. Come on, come on.
溜狗是这些人最喜欢的
他们喜欢在这上面花时间. 干吗?你想贸然行事?
Dogs take their time. What, do you wanna be rushed?
十点钟方向,戴着球帽的
男性
Male in a ball cap, ten o'clock.
来吧,猫儿...
Here, kitty, kitty.
所有人别妄自行动,
明白吗? 等候我命令,收到
Nobody moves, you got that? Rock solid, till my order.
那是什么? -开回去 -在哪里?
- What was that? Go back. - Where?
那里﹗ 在这里盘旋﹗
There. Swing around.
天哪,她被活埋了.
好了,快降落
- My God, she's below the surface. - Okay, let's land.
把她拉出来,快下去
Take her down. Down.
地面部队在后面,我会指引他们进来
Ground team's right behind us. I'll guide them in.
她一定就在这儿
加里斯太太,
- She's gotta be right up here. - Mrs. Garas!
加里斯太太﹗ 你能听见
我们说话吗? 加里斯太太
- Mrs. Garas! Can you hear us? - Mrs. Garas!
我们是拉斯维加斯警局的
We're with the Las Vegas Police Department!
在这里﹗ 她在这里﹗
Here. She's here.
这里有情况
I got something here.
快,到那头﹗
We got it.
对,起来﹗ 要给她点氧
气才行
- Come on. - Get that edge.
是的,过来。
Yeah, come over.
帮我一个忙,可以么?
Give me a hand, would you?
就在那里.嘢,给我个斧头。
Right there. Yeah, give me that ax.
等等,等等,看你都干了什么?
Wait, wait, look what you're doing.
拉起来
Pull it.
噢,我的天哪
Oh, my God.
抱住她后面
Somebody get behind her.
好了,我们把她拉上来
Okay, we're gonna pull her up.
莎拉,给我找些东西,
把这带子给剪掉
Sara, get me something to cut this tape.
你没事吧?
You okay?
现在没事了
- Here you go. - You're gonna be okay now.
把这弄开
Let me get this off you.
好了
Okay.
你还好吧?
You okay?
别想着这样能吓着我,
就通过这些人们互相做的事
Never ceases to amaze me what people do to each other.
把箱子运去化验室检验
指纹,头发纤维,土壤...
Transport the box to the lab for latents, hair fibers. Get soil exemplars.
这里是维克多18号♥,
布瑞斯,听到吗? 收到
- Victor 18. Brass, do you hear me? Copy.
我们找到受害人,
她还存活
We got the package and she's still alive.
布瑞斯,收到吗?完毕
Brass, are you reading me? Over.
维克多9号♥,我收到了.我们准备行动
Victor 9. Affirmative. Way to go.
主目标现在在我们监视中,
我们随时准备行动
Major player is in our sight. Will update. Out.
你想这是他吗?
你认为那就是我们要抓的目标?
You think that's him? You think that's our guy right there?
行动,目标戴球帽的人.
出发,出发﹗
Move on ball cap. Move, move, move.
我们是警♥察♥,不许动
Police officers. Freeze.
嘿,别.我不是想偷
这袋子
Hey, hey, no. I wasn't stealing the bag, all right.
把手举在头上.跪下﹗
Hands on your head, down on your knees.
乖乖别动
Hold still.
嘿,你们看看那袋子
Okay, look at the bag.
连真皮的也不是,
我要来干吗?
It's not even leather, why would I want it?
我可以想出200万个理由,
老虎.(高尔夫球员)
I can think of about 2 million reasons, tiger.
你认为这是关于什么?
What do you think that's all about?
我不知道
I don't know.
你好
Hello.
能帮上忙吗?
你是查尔斯.摩尔先生?
- Can I help you folks? - Mr. Charles Moore?
我们是拉斯维加斯犯罪
研究室的,现在我们想对你进行审讯,关于你的车子的
We're with the Las Vegas Crime Lab. We'd like to talk to you about your car.
我们相信,你的车子...
与今晨早些时候发生的
We believe it may have been involved in a traffic collision
交通肇事碰撞有关系
earlier this evening.
警♥察♥打电♥话♥来给我的时候
我就说了,我的车子被偷了
I told the police when they called, my car was stolen.
因此我们才申请了搜查令
先生...
That's why we have a search warrant, sir.
以便查看您的车♥库♥
So that we can look in your garage.
那...那只是一桩事故
It was an accident.
我看到那女孩了
我想煞车的 ,但反而弄错,加起油来
I saw the girl, and I tried to brake. But I accelerated by mistake.
我完全混乱了
I get confused.
我不应该逃走的,我错了
I shouldn't have left. I was wrong.
她没事吧?
她在事发现场已经身亡
- Is she okay? - She died at the scene.
噢,我的天哪
Oh, my God.
现在要控告你杀人罪,
摩尔先生
You're to be charged with manslaughter, Mr. Moore.
交通肇事逃逸是严重的罪行
A felony hit-and-run.
你有没有律师?
Do you have a lawyer?
凯萨琳,我刚跟交通部
的人通过电♥话♥
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表