我相信你还会做得更好的
I'm sure you do it well.
不行了...
Finally.
嘿,伙计,找到吻合的鞋印了吗?
Hey, partner, you get a match yet?
"匡威全明星" 11码的
- Ooh, Converse All Star. - Size 11.
你真想靠这些书来把它找出来吗?
And you needed all the books for that?
估计看完,得花上快20年时间。我需要确认一下
- Soles been around 20 years. - I needed to be sure.
你看起来很累,伙计,我给你来一杯"熬夜"汤怎么样?
You look tired, buddy. You want me to make you a bottle, go night-night?
你想叫我,把你的嘴闭上是吗?
Want me to clack that jaw, make you go night-night?
你应该去查那些轮胎痕迹
You should have worked the tire tracks.
用数码搜索引擎,搜查上万份的文件
Jimmy in Trace put together a digital catalog of treads.
结果很快就会出来。我只用三分钟时间
Has thousands on file. Took me three minutes.
皮莱利P零点轮胎,高性能的保证
Pirelli low-profile P Zeros. High performance.
还适用于你那辆,所谓的逃跑小车
And standard on your alleged getaway vehicle,
99年产"奔德利"还有"红标"
the '99 Bentley Arnage Red Label.
性能非常的棒,全手工制♥作♥
It's a sweet ride, man, handcrafted.
那么,维加斯有多少人能够用得起,这种王牌轮胎呢?
So how many people in Vegas you think drive that kind of price tag?
三个。经过调查之后
Three. Did the DMV search.
有报汽车失窃的吗? 有一辆,在上周
- Any reported stolen? - Yeah, one. Last week.
图片刚打出来几个小时,看看
Came in a couple hours ago. Take a look.
哇哦
Ooh.
真是漂亮﹗
So sweet.
看这个。就是这辆车
Check this, 1- to-1 says that's the car.
是的,别低估了我们部门,这些证据你都可以在
Yeah, well, don't bet the sub shop. That's all the evidence you're gonna get
"奔德利"公♥司♥找到。我们是在"暖春路"洗车行里找到它的
out of the Bentley. We found it at a car wash off of Warm Springs.
它已经清洗过,上腊,所有这一切
It had been vacuumed, detailed, the whole works.
比新款车还要新
It's cleaner than brand-new.
但愿那位租给巴格勒车的车行老板,
和那位偷车贼一样,考虑周到
I wish Bangler's rental-car company were as considerate as your thief.
魔法大♥师♥,你那位死去的仁兄,曾经提过钱
Dr. Livingstone, your dead man is making cash withdrawals.
哪一个? 第一还是第二个死者?
Which one? The first victim or the second?
第二个,斯图亚特.兰普勒
The second, Stuart Rampler.
银行打来电♥话♥,他的自动提款卡上,显示在他死后
The bank called, his ATM card showed a couple of withdrawals
帐户曾经被提过几次钱
after his time of death.
自动提款机上的照相机,每三秒钟就拍摄一张图片
ATM machines take photographs every three seconds.
或许我们可以,我想把那机器搬回来
Maybe we can get a Kodak moment of this guy. I want the machine here.
我想得到指纹,图象,所有的一切
I want prints. I want film. I want everything.
整台机器? 是的,整台机器
- The whole machine? - Yeah, the whole machine.
好的
Okay.
这是他的衣服? 没错
- You got his clothes? - That's right.
你在干什么? 帮他清洗吗?
What, are you doing his laundry?
在找些东西,和那蓝色的斑点相互比较
Something to compare our mystery blue dust to.
噢
Ah.
这回赌注又升到了多少了? 我们办案的时候,是从不赌博的
- So, what's the pot up to? - We don't bet on cases.
那是当然
Ah. Of course you don't.
这回谁能赢?
So who's winning?
是我。 是我
- I am. - I am.
真是没得救
Fiends.
你那些蓝色的粉末是矽蓝色染料
Your mystery dust is silicon blue dye.
那到底是什么?
What's that?
撞球杆磨枪粉
Pool-cue chalk.
巴格勒在和那位逃逸司机,在玩撞球
Bangler's shooting stick with the phantom driver,
在喝了几杯以后,就驾着那辆租来的车,
行驶到1-93号♥"胡佛"公路
tosses a few back, piles into the rental, I-93, Hoover Dam.
但千万别酒后驾驶,不然你会洒了你的酒...
But don't drink and drive, you might spill your drink.
煞车后...就撞到了护栏上面
Car skids, bangs into the railing,
就像边缘的跷跷板
seesaws on the edge.
那个司机有什么反映? 伙计,他逃走了
What does the driver do? Man, he bails.
把巴格勒一人,留在了车后座那里,自己逃走了
He leaves Bangler in the back seat to take the fall.
因此
Literally.
指纹,轮胎凹槽,还有脚印,都可以得出结论
Fingerprints, grooves, footprints. All the bases are covered.
受害者,嫌疑人,犯罪现场
Victim, suspect, crime scene.
就像是泻药一样...
Like a laxative,
都出来了
it works.
巴格勒打过撞球,这我同意
Bangler was shooting stick. I'll give you that.
喝过酒,这我也同意
Burping bourbons, I'll give you that too.
但他是自己一人走的
But he left solo.
在路上走了几公里后,那个劫匪拦住了他
A few miles down the road, the Bentley thief flags him down.
这使得他紧急煞车,轰,撞到护栏上﹗
Spooks him into a skid, boom, crash.
他遭劫后,被强迫到车后座去,然后,就是用力推车
He's robbed, forced into the back, pushed over the edge.
把巴格勒推下去以后
With Bangler out of the way,
劫匪上了他那辆偷来的"奔德利"上面,迅速逃离了现场
thief gets in his stolen Bentley, hightails it out of there.
表没了,戒指没了,现金没了
No watch, no rings, no cash,
那辆"奔德利"的轮胎印,"匡威全明星"的11码鞋印
stolen-Bentley tire treads, Converse All Star size 11.
基于这几点,受害者,嫌疑人,犯罪现场
All bases covered. Victim, suspect, crime scene.
就像一只金丝雀...全给唱出来了
Like a canary, it sings.
说真的,我实在不愿承认,但是我喜欢你的推断,非常的合理
You know, I hate to admit it, but I like your theory. It does work.
我也和你一样,在想着同一件事,那位逃逸的司机
I was sitting here thinking the same thing about your phantom driver.
那,你有何看法?
So, what do you think?
这两个推断,能否在现有证据的基础上
Can two solid theories, each backed by evidence, both be correct?
都相互成立呢? 这就是我们想找的人
There. There's our guy handing it off.
生命...就像是手中捉着一只鸽子
Life is like holding a dove.
你捉得紧的话...
Hold it too hard...
鸽子就会死掉,捉得不紧的话...
- You kill it. - Hold it too soft...
它就会飞走
And it'll fly away.
知道这个乞丐,在哪儿了吗?
Have we located this bum?
布瑞斯的人,已经出去找了
Brass' guys are looking for him.
好了,这是否重要?
Okay, significance of the flipping?
很明显他在暗示着什么
He's obviously making a point.
那个鸽子代表什么? 和平吗?
What does the dove symbolize? Peace.
但我想这是期待人类,尊严与权利的平静
But I don't think it's peace in terms of human civility or unrest.
就像是"内心的平静"
I think maybe it's peace of mind.
那怎么样你才能获得这种内心的平静呢?
What do you have to attain to have peace of mind?
公正
Justice.
"我会一次又一次地做这件事,直到我得到应有的公平"
"I'm gonna keep doing this over and over again until I get justice. "
还顺利吗? 是怎么找到他的?
- How you doing? - How'd you find him?
我们仔细搜索了那台ATM,周围一公里的地方
We canvassed a square-mile radius of the ATM machine.
然后,就开始给那些流浪汉,发放汉堡
Started throwing bums hamburgers out the car window
一边进行盘查,20分钟不到,他就自投罗网了
in a nice, tight spiral. They ratted him out in 20 minutes.
你能说说,当时那人是怎么,接近你的吗?
You wanna tell him how you were approached?
我吃饱了以后,才记得清楚。别扯蛋
- You know, I think better when I eat. - No kidding.
吉姆,给牛排店打个电♥话♥,给他来一大份牛排
Jim, call the steak house at Circus. Get this fella a porterhouse.
你要的是半熟还是...
How do you like it? Medium rare?
不,你应该是喜欢吃那种熟透的
No, you look like a well-done kind of guy.
半熟
Rare.
只有两分钟,明白了吗? 这已经足够了
Two minutes, understand? - That's all we'll need.
你现在感觉怎么样,巴格勒先生?
Hey, hey. How are you feeling, Mr. Bangler?
好多了,但昨晚,真是太刺♥激♥了
Better, I guess. I understand last night was exciting, though.
我来这儿,就是为了想说这事的
- Yeah. - I'm gonna come right out and say it.
你的遭遇,是值得同情的
What happened to you is not right.
那个对此负有责任的人,应该受到法律的审判
The person responsible needs to be brought to justice.
跟我说说,那人是谁,当时是谁驾车的?
You tell me who that person is. Who was driving that car?
你们是什么人?
Who the hell are you guys?
-我叫华瑞克 -我叫尼克
- I'm Warrick Br- - I'm Nick-
我是尼克.士多克斯,这位是华瑞克.布朗
I'm Nick Stokes. This is Warrick Brown.
我们是刑事调查组的。现在,是在处理你的这次意外
We're with Criminalistics. We've been working your accident.
其实,我认为这不是一次意外
Actually, sir, I don't think it was an accident.
我认为你是被抢劫的
I think you were robbed.
你要是,能记得任何有关那个劫匪的任何特征的话
And any information that you remember about your attacker
对于我们,将会有很大帮助。我没有被抢劫
- would be very helpful. - I wasn't attacked.
我喝醉了...
I was drunk.
真的醉了
Really drunk.
当初真不应该,再开着那辆车
No way I should have been driving that car.
我想就玩到这吧。那你就付钱吧
- I guess that's enough for me. - Then it's time to pay up.
好像我这里不够
Looks like I'm a little short.
教训他。不,等等,见鬼﹗
Hit him. Take everything he's got.
你是说你冲出去了?
You mean you got hustled?
但第一局我赢了
I won the first game.
你是说,是你自己爬到后座去的?
You climbed in the back seat yourself?
没错
Yeah.
那么是安全带救了你自己一命,是这样吗?
So buckling up really did save your life. You know that?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess it did. Ha.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表