这些东西真是不值一文
Agh. These green worms ain't worth a damn.
那是什么声音?
What the hell was that?
不知道,可能是条八英吋长的鲤鱼吧
I don't know, probably one of those 8-foot carp.
我们快离开这儿
Let's get out of here.
可能是有东西把螺旋桨卡住了, 去查看一下
Something probably caught on the blades. Check the prop.
我才不会把手伸进这水里面呢
I'm not sticking my hand in that water.
让开, 快让开
Move. Move out of the way.
好的, 有了,我抓到了
Yeah, I got something.
杜德,快把它扔回去。这到底是什么?
- Dude, throw it back. - What the hell is it?
大腿骨
Femur.
人体中最坚韧的骨头,却被齐根切断
Strongest bone in the human body, it's sliced clean through.
就像切香蕉一样。你有什么看法?是溺死吗?
- Like a Ginsu through a banana. - So, what do you think? Drowning?
有可能。但看是在什么情况下了
Yeah, probably. But under what circumstances?
在五星级酒店里你都不会穿着潜水肢
You don't wear flippers at a five-star restaurant.
那在湖边你会穿着三英吋的高跟鞋吗?
Why would you wear three-inch heels at a lake?
怎么样,华特森?
So, Watson,
the game is afoot.
你怎么想,伙计? 我请吃早餐好吗?
What do you think, bro? Breakfast, on me?
我还得到法♥院♥,处理一些事情,太糟了
I got a court date. Straight off of graveyard. Sucks, man.
噢,用不了多长时间。一杯茶不到你就完全搞定了
Ouch. Well, time and a half. Cup of java and you're set.
西服真漂亮
Fine suit.
真的很不错
And, well, just fine.
她真会损人
That's harassment.
嘿,我们有个换衣间,认真观察就是我的工作
Hey, we have one locker room, and it's my job to be observant.
好了,听证会五分钟后就要开始了
Evidence vault opens in five.
一会儿见。-再见,-慢走
- See you guys later. - Later, bro.
我和你要到西部419大道那儿去
So you and me, 419, Western LVU.
我知道,在"男生联盟"上发现一具死尸
Yeah, I know. A dead body at a fraternity.
现在是早上7:00,看起来我们又有得忙了
Seven a. m. Looks like we're pulling another double.
我知道,我们有不到一天的时间 你真要穿这个去吗?
I know, and we don't have all day. Are you gonna wear that?
是的
Yeah.
太难看了... 难看
- It's, uh, hideous. - Hideous.
谢谢
Thank you.
大型螺旋桨
Barge propeller.
是叶片把它切断的
Blade cut clean through.
表皮没有淤血
No epidermal bruising.
大腿是死后被切下的
The leg was severed post-mortem.
很好,这可是个好消息
Well, that's good news.
你怎么看?
How do you figure?
在你活着的时候你愿意你的大腿被人切下来吗?
Would you wanna be alive when your leg's being cut off?
我相信这个是跟那个吻合的
I believe this goes with that.
这尸体是潜水员在距凯维拉.玛丽纳东边半英里发现的
Divers recovered the body about a half a mile east of Callville Marina.
白人女性,约30多岁
Female Caucasian, mid 30s.
左腿被连根切断
Left thigh bone connected to nothing.
我敢肯定这就是那位受害者 她还戴着结婚戒指
- I believe this is our victim. - She's wearing a wedding ring.
-你能看一下有无强♥奸♥的痕迹吗? -随时都可以
- Will you collect a rape kit? - Always do.
-能采集到指纹吗?
How does it look for prints?
-她的皮肤萎缩得像一个干柿子一样 不用力压就采集不到指纹
Her skin's shriveled like a shar-pei. No pressure, no prints.
不,别想,用你自己的手来吧 快点,凯萨琳,我的手太大了
- No. No way. Use your own hand. - Come on, my hand's too big.
不﹗ 这是我们唯一可以采集到指纹的途径
- No. - It's the only way we can print her.
把她的皮肤放到你的手上 也就像戴了皮手套而已
Her skin on your hand should fit like a leather glove.
可以把你的手伸出来吗?
May I take your hand?
我代表死者感谢你
On behalf of the decedent, I thank you.
到吃午饭的时候我们 就能够知道她是谁了
I think we're gonna know who she is by lunchtime.
Ecch
Ecch.
真不能相信以前自己能住这种地方
I can't believe I used to live in a place like this.
看起来就像回到了一百年以前
Seems like a hundred years ago.
在这里我向你表示深深的敬意
And here I had all this respect for you.
伙计们,我是尼克.士多克斯
Guys, I'm Nick Stokes.
这位是莎拉.斯道尔。我们是鉴证组的
This is Sara. We're with the crime lab.
你们好,我是马特.丹尼斯。 你好,马特。
- Hey, I'm Matt Daniels. - Hey, Matt.
詹姆斯在楼上,要是你们愿意的话可以跟我来
James is upstairs. If you guys wanna follow me.
好的
Okay.
嘿,嘿
Hey. - Hey.
真见鬼﹗
Good God.
有发现自杀写的遗书吗?
You see a suicide note?
没有找到
We didn't find one.
先叫楼下的人不要走,我们想和他们谈谈
Don't release anyone downstairs. We wanna talk to them.
他们所有的人
All of them.
验尸官来过了吗? 20分钟前就来过了
- Coroner pronounce? - Twenty minutes ago.
先把他放下来
Let's get him down.
她叫温蒂.巴格,34岁,无职业.是"格林"区的居民
She's our floater. Wendy Barger, 34, local, Green Valley.
-应该打电♥话♥给她家人
We should contact her family.
-已经打了,是跟她丈夫说的,他们也没有报她失踪
Already did. Talked to the husband. Never reported her missing.
验尸官说她已经,泡在水里两天了
The coroner said she'd been in the water for two days.
她的丈夫现在在哪儿?
Where's the husband now?
在验尸房♥鉴别尸体
At the coroner, ID'ing the body.
嘿,结果显示有被强♥暴♥过的痕迹
Hey, results are back on the rape kit.
阴♥道♥被扩张过,里面还有精♥子♥
Positive for semen. Vaginal penetration.
你确定是强♥奸♥吗?
You confirming rape?
是的,有挣扎过的痕迹
Well, there's signs of a struggle.
受害者的右臂已经脱臼,她的颅骨被敲碎
The victim's right shoulder is dislocated. Her skull is fractured.
给我多一点时间再验证一下
Give me a little more time with the body.
好的,谢了,吉娜
Sure, thanks, Jenna.
巴杰尔先生
Mr. Barger,
我是吉尔.葛瑞森
my name is Gil Grissom.
你好。这位是凯萨琳.韦罗斯
- Hello. - This is Catherine Willows.
我们是鉴证人员,请坐
We're forensics investigators. Sit down.
我们需要问你几个问题
We need to ask you a few questions.
好的。你认识的人当中
- All right. - Is there anyone that you know of
有没有谁会可能伤害你的妻子
that might have wanted to harm your wife?
没有
No.
大家都很喜欢温蒂
Everybody loved Wendy.
上一回你看见她是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw her?
星期二早上,她想要出去...
Tuesday morning. She needed some time away.
散散心
To get perspective. Ha.
她有时经常出去
She did that sometimes.
我们在凯维拉那儿有一间小屋
Oh, we have a cabin out by Callville Bay.
你最后一次跟你的妻子过性生活是什么时候?
And when was the last time you had intercourse with your wife?
这是---私人问题。也是我们的调查工作之一,先生
- Oh, that's personal. - It's part of our investigation, sir.
好的,平均是每星期一次
Well, the average is, uh, only once a week.
每个星期六
Saturdays.
巴杰尔先生。 大概三到四个月以前的事了
- Mr. Barger- - Probably three or four months ago.
可以给我们一点你的DNA样本吗?
Would you be willing to give us a DNA sample, sir?
怎么了?
What's going on? Um...
我想温蒂是溺死的
I thought Wendy drowned.
我们在努力把尸体重新拼在一起
We're still trying to piece it all together.
样本或许能帮上点忙
A sample would be helpful.
按照法律程序这需要得到授权,除非你是自愿这样做的
By law, we need a warrant, unless you're willing to volunteer it.
詹姆斯很失落吗?
Was James depressed?
这你可说对了
You could say that.
真的吗? 我是说,一个18岁的大小伙子
Could you say that? I mean, the kid's 18 years old,
他前面的路还很长,为何会自己上吊自尽?
he's got his whole life. Why would he want to hang himself?
我不知道,或许是他没能入会的原因吧?
I don't know. He didn't get in?
入会...? 就是"男生联盟"
- Get in? - To the fraternity.
要入会的话不是这么容易的。 是很不容易
- Pledging. I mean, it's not easy. - Apparently not.
所以,你们几个就告诉詹姆斯说他没能入会,对吗?
So you guys let James know he wasn't getting in?
我昨晚告诉他的,我是专门管理那些会员的
I told him last night. I'm in charge of dinging pledges.
好差事?
Big job?
他怎么知道的?
How did he take it?
我想这你清楚
I think you know.
嘿,法官
Hey, judge.
你要干嘛? 我刚想到你那儿去
What's going on? I'm due in your court.
去申请诉讼延期证
Called for a continuance.
没人告诉我这个 没人该告诉你这个
- Well, nobody told me. - Nobody was supposed to tell you.
你要为我做点事
You're gonna do something for me.
法官,我想我们俩扯平了
Judge, I thought we were even.
我还要被你的五指山压多久啊?
How much longer am I under your thumb?
照我说的去做,一切就全清了
You do what I ask, slate's clean.
是哈德森的强♥奸♥案,有州政♥府♥提供的证据
Henderson rape case. State's evidence.
见鬼
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表