救命啊﹗
Help me!
噢,天哪,救救我﹗求求你们...
Oh, God, help me! Somebody, please. Please.
噢,天哪,来人啊,救救我﹗
Oh, God, somebody help me!
来人啊,救命啊﹗
Somebody help me!
救命啊﹗
Please! help me!
救命啊!
Help me!
救命﹗ 救命啊﹗
Help me! Help me!
嘿﹗ 头抬起来,精神点,媒体都来这里集中报导这件案子了
Hey. Heads up. Press is going to be all over this one.
你通知我之后死亡人数有没有变化?
Did the count change since you called me?
死了四个:分别是母亲,父亲,还有两个十几岁的男孩
Four dead: mother, father, two teenage boys.
姐妹是幸存者
The sisters were luckier.
十来岁的女孩听到了声响,躲到了壁橱里
Teen girl heard a noise, hid in the closet.
屋里没有动静后,她出了来惊动了邻居
Alerted the neighbors after the shouting was done.
小的那个是妹妹在那边
Younger sister is over there.
他们不可能杀了她们老爸后会放过她们的啊?
They couldn't have killed their father tag team, soaking wet.
你的手下怎么了? 他们刚才进去了
- What's the matter with your guys? - They've been inside.
把你的设备先放下来,小伙子
Put your equipment down, son.
把这戴上
Put these on.
我先初步巡视一下
I'm gonna do a preliminary walk-through.
你跟着我,记下我说的
You're gonna take my notes.
别碰那个,我要屋子里的东西保持现在这种情况
Don't touch that. I want everything exactly the way it was.
空气闻起来,有点像铜的味道
Air smells like copper.
太多血了
Lots of blood.
用你的嘴来呼吸
Breath through you mouth.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
高加索男性,年约40
Male Caucasian, approximately 40 years old,
倒毙于血泊中
lying in a pool of blood.
没有拖过的痕迹
No drag marks.
尸体看来没有被移♥动♥过
Body does not appear to have been moved.
在后背和颈部有多处被刺的痕迹
Multiple stab wounds to the back and neck.
看来造成伤口的物体是单面刃
Looks like a single-edged blade.
其左边及右边内颈静脉...
Forced to such a degree that the left and right internal jugular veins
遭受暴♥力♥切断
have been transected.
头部朝向西,脚指向东
Head faces west, feet pointing east,
距离北墙大概是两尺,距离南墙是一尺
approximately two feet from the north wall, one foot from the south.
您...能不能自己作笔记?
Could-? Could you take your own notes?
我快受不了了
Because I think that I'm gonna be sick.
我来吧,你出去呼吸点新鲜空气
I got it. Go get some fresh air.
我听说了,死了四个
I heard on the scanner. Quadruple.
就猜你需要帮手
Figured you might need a hand.
你不睡? 嗯
- You don't sleep, do you? - No.
墙上有个血形旋涡
Blood swirl on the wall.
你认为这是否邪教人物干的? 曼森教派?
Are you thinking cult? Manson?
有人留下的信息
Somebody left a message.
我得看看其他的死者
I need to see the rest of it.
高加索女性
Female Caucasian.
看起来在颈上有一道刺伤的伤口...
Appears to be one stab wound to the throat.
造成左右颈动脉要道切断...
Transection of left and right carotid arteries
被害人因此大量出血
with exsanguinating hemorrhage.
没有反抗迹象
No defense marks.
初步意见: 在睡梦中被杀害
Cursory opinion, she was killed in her sleep.
你能感觉到吗?
Do you feel this?
能,她的灵魂还在房♥间里面
Her soul's still in the room.
还有其他东西
But there's something else.
你要袋子防止呕吐吗?
You want a barf bag?
我要刚才进过屋子的护理人员马上回来这里
I want the paramedics that were in this house back here, immediately.
还有警卫队,马上到前面的草坪集♥合♥
Police escort, get them on this front lawn now.
假如有其它选择,你想我会不会帮你工作呢
You'd think I worked for you instead of the other way.
还有,马上给紧急派遣队电♥话♥
Call Dispatch.
让全体值夜班人员马上赶来这里
You tell my entire graveyard shift that I want them here ASAP,
所有人都要,没有例外
all of them, no exceptions.
莎拉,将那些照片,放大十倍
Sara, those photos. Blown up, times ten.
通知实验室,立即把任何可用的检验工具运送来这里
Tell the lab we need every forensics tool available to us, here, right away.
这是今晚拉斯维加斯,唯一的犯罪现场
This is the only crime scene in Las Vegas tonight.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
恐惧在这南拉斯维加斯大道的附近
The fear in this neighborhood
几乎是显而易见的。
just south of Las Vegas Boulevard is almost palpable.
斯科特.科林斯及其妻子,和两个儿子,在他们的床上被残忍♥杀害
Scott Collins, his wife, and two sons, were brutally murdered in their beds.
政♥府♥就目前为止对此还没有任何评论
Authorities thus far have offered no comment.
尽管这是一个多重谋杀。
- even though it is a multiple murder.
我们将会有更多后续报道。
We will have more on this.
没事的,我们会把衣服还给你的,实验室人员不过要检验一下
It's okay, we'll give you clothes. The lab guys just want to see yours.
警官,可以让我和她谈谈吗?
Sergeant, may I?
蒂娜,我对今晚发生在你身上的事,深感难过
Tina, I'm very sorry about what happened to you tonight.
但是你要明白,我们带走你房♥子里面的东西
But everything we take from your house can help us find
是为了帮助尽快解开你们家惨案的真♥相♥
what happened to your family.
我几时能和妹妹一起?
When can I be with my sister?
她吓坏了
She's so scared.
快了
Soon.
探员
Detective?
谢谢
Thanks.
你好
Hi.
你是叫布伦达吗?
Is your name Brenda?
我想找出,是谁伤害你的家人
I'm trying to find out who hurt your family.
你能够帮上我忙吗?
Do you think you could help me?
今晚,有没有人进过你的房♥间?
Did anyone come into your room tonight?
从房♥门进来的?
Through the door?
或者是从窗户进来的?
Through the window, maybe?
好吧
Okay.
水牛
The Buffalo.
水牛?
The Buffalo?
谁是水牛?
Who's the Buffalo?
布伦达?
Brenda?
这个犯罪现场的第一条原则:不许接受采访
First rule for this crime scene, do not do any interviews.
第二条原则: 别和治安长谈话
Second rule, don't talk to the sheriff either.
传媒说的是不是真的? 死了四个?
Media have it right? Four dead?
凶手不止两个小时之前,就来到此地了,他在这里,等待了一番
Killer was here not two hours ago. He left part of himself behind.
凯萨琳,你进去采集血液样本
Catherine, I need you inside, mapping and blood samples.
明白。尼克,华瑞克,你们在周围查看
- You got it. - Nick, Warrick, the perimeter.
我要知道那家伙是怎么到这里的
I wanna know how he got here, how he got in,
他怎么进来,怎么出去,怎么离开的。我去后面
- how he got out, and how he left. - I'll take the back.
华瑞克,你去前面,如何? 明白
- Warrick, you got the front? - You got it.
嘿,区莱利,葛瑞森想见你
Hey, O'Riley, Grissom wants to see you.
听说你找我。嘿,停,那是证据
You were looking for me. - Hey, stop! Evidence.
那我们是不是应该,紧紧抱住墙一动也不动?
We're gonna hug the wall?
这是唯一一间,没有血迹的房♥间
This is the only room with no blood in it.
没什么东西怕弄乱的吧,你们能不能破案啊?
- Nothing to disturb. - You guys will never get it, will you?
刀柜
Knife drawer.
一把不见了
One missing.
这是唯一打开的柜子。凶手很清楚,他们去哪里拿凶器
It's the only drawer open. Killer knew where they were going.
我认为嫌犯之前曾经进过这房♥子
I think the suspect's been in this house before.
这是他们进来的第一个地方
And this is the first place they stopped tonight.
很好,油布
Good. Linoleum.
盖东西最好的。盖什么的?
- It's the best surface. - Best surface for what?
你们居然还有玩具...
You guys got some toys.
区莱利,这可不是玩具
It's not a toy, O'Riley.
这是静电尘印取样机
It's an electrostatic dust-print lifter.
好吧...
Okay.
看起来和超动力棉花去除器差不多,只不过它是用来取脚印的
It's like a supercharged lint remover, only, it lifts footprints.
这很可能是我们的凶手留下的
Possibly our killer's.
我们只是严格按照手册办事,长官
We did everything by the book, sir.
放松点,我只想知道你们进入过房♥间哪里?
Relax, I just wanna know where you walked in the house
还有在那里,你碰过了什么而已
and who you touched in there?
我们从主门进去,上楼梯
Well, we did use the main entry. And up the stairs.
当我们看见那丈夫的尸体时,我们紧紧抓住了墙
But once we saw the husband, we grabbed the walls.
我到每间房♥都看了看,当我发现他们都死了时,我作了记录
I felt for pulses in each room. Once I found they were dead, we booked.
把你们的鞋底给我看看
Show me the bottom of your shoe.
还有你的
Now yours.
你们俩都进过厨房♥? 我们在那里没发现尸体...
- You fellows were both in the kitchen. - We didn't see any bodies there,
所以没多想就走进去了
so I didn't think twice about walking on the surface.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表