- How's your shoulder feel? - It's sore.
你已经知道了
You already knew that.
我知道温蒂到底发生什么事了
I know what happened to Wendy.
那晚她跟斯维克道别之后就进了小船
She says goodnight to Swelco and gets in the boat.
在半途中,汽油突然用光了
Halfway home, the boat runs out of gas.
因为是在湖中♥央♥
Stranded in the middle of the lake,
她很害怕,就开始拉动发动机引擎
she panics, starts pulling on the engine cord.
她用力过猛,把手臂弄脱臼了 头部往前撞去
She pulls so hard, she dislocates her shoulder and falls forward.
温蒂掉到水里,
Wendy goes under,
正好是螺旋桨的地方 叶片也正好把她的大腿切断
where she remains until a barge's propeller severs her leg.
她在掉到水里之前就已经死了
She died before she ever hit the water.
这只是个意外
It was just an accident.
是的,有时候这种事情是很难说的
Well, sometimes it's about what didn't happen.
我们最好把这个告诉她的丈夫
Well, guess we better go talk to the husband.
我是说,除非你不会认为我...
I mean, unless you think
这样做又会阻碍办案
I'm gonna compromise the integrity of the case again.
听着...
Look,
我们言和吧?
could we have a truce?
我也是这么想的
I would love to.
好了
Good.
但让我来跟她的丈夫 还有她的情人说明这件事
But let me do all the talking to the husband and the boyfriend.
他应该早说的
He had to say it.
嘿
Hey.
你在外面等我,好吗? 好的
- I'll meet you outside, okay? - Okay.
嘿,华瑞克 嘿,你好
- Hey, Warrick. - Hey, Catherine.
案子办得顺利吗? 是的,很顺利
- Did it go okay? - Yeah. Fine.
谢谢你让布瑞斯来处理这事
Thanks for letting Brass handle it.
越少人知道这事,就越好
Well, the fewer people who know about this, the better.
我为你感到自豪
- I'm proud of you. - Yeah.
不,科恩法官还有很多手下
No. Judge Cohen's got a lot of soldiers.
是的,这正是我担心的
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
你知道,我只能帮你那么多
You know, I can only help you out so much.
以后。,一切都靠你自己了
After that, it's up to you.
是的,我知道
Yeah, I know.
有人吗?
Hello?
斯维克先生?
Mr. Swelco?
斯维克先生?
Mr. Swelco.
他杀了我的妻子
He killed my wife.
我们刚从你那里过来
We just came from your house.
我们只想告诉你,你妻子的死是一次意外
We wanted to tell you that your wife's death was an accident.
什么?
What?
他没有杀她
He didn't kill her.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表