证据...
Evidence...
真是一把双刃剑
the double-edged sword.
没错,没人比我更想把那混帐锁进监狱
Yeah, nobody wanted to put that pusher in jail more than I did.
但证据却恰恰释放了他
The evidence sets him free.
你有什么感觉?
How do you feel about this?
我怎么感觉不重要
It doesn't matter how I feel.
证据只知道一件事:真♥相♥
The evidence only knows one thing: the truth.
这才成其为证据
It is what it is.
你不是很相信,是吗?
You don't really believe that, do you?
有一次,好多年前的一个夏天了
I was flying to a seminar in New Hampshire
我坐飞机到新汉普郡去参加一个座谈会
a couple summers ago.
在飞机上
I was sitting on the plane
坐在我旁边的是一名哈佛大学的哲学教授
next to this philosophy professor from Harvard.
他跟我说了一个故事
He told me this story about how every morning
每天上午,上完3小时的哲学课之后他都会上厕所
he takes a leak right after his three- hour philosophy class.
每次他冲水的时候
He'd flush the toilet
都会有一只褐色的小蜘蛛...
there'd be this tiny, brown spider
在冲水的旋涡中
fighting for its life
挣扎求存
against the swirling water.
第二天回来,同样的冲水
Come back the next day, flush
同样的一只蜘蛛在挣扎
same spider clawing its way back from oblivion.
一个星期之后,他决定把这只蜘蛛救出来
A week goes by, he decides to liberate the spider.
他拿了一张卫生纸,把蜘蛛抓了出来
Grabs a paper towel, scoops him up
然后把它放在地板的一角
sets him on the floor in the corner of the stall.
第二天他回来
Comes back the next day
你猜蜘蛛怎么了?
what do you think happened to the spider?
死了
Dead.
八脚朝天背朝地,知道为什么吗?
On his back, eight legs in the air. Why?
因为生命对生命有影响
Because one life imposed itself on another.
那时我就突然明白我们的位置
Right then I realized where we stand.
我们的角色了
I understood our role.
我们不应该让自己的意愿影响蜘蛛
We don't impose our will on a spider.
我么也不能让自己的想法影响到证据
We don't impose our hopes on the evidence.
20,10,5,砰﹗
Twenty, ten, five, boom!
触地得分
Touchdown, baby.
我叫什么?
What's my name?
你会回来的
You'll be back.
噢,是吗?
Oh, really? What, have you got
你口袋里有水晶球... 可以作出预测吗?
a crystal ball in your pocket or something?
你死性难改
You're a creature of habit.
我迟点会抓住你的
I'll catch you later.
看,现在就这件院长死亡案,我们取得的证据就那么多
Okay, this is what we've got so far on our dead dean.
血溅痕迹,喷溅到墙上的血迹
Blood spatter and blood cast-off on the walls.
凯特.阿姆斯特朗的招供,还有她的衣服
kate Armstrong's confession, her clothes.
3个血迹空白点,好像已经挺多了
Three void areas, and that's pretty much it.
还有什么其它的吗?
Anything else?
还不够 还不够
It's not enough, it's not enough.
我们还漏了一样东西,是什么?
What's the one thing we're missing?
就是它
That's it.
它是什么?
What's it?
我们漏了的一样东西
The one thing we're missing.
在茱莉亚...
The blood.
衣服上的血
On Julia's clothes.
我们需要你在院长被杀那天...
We need the clothes that you were wearing
所穿的衣服
the day that the dean was killed.
我把它们都烧了
I burned them.
为什么?
Why?
血迹洗不掉
The blood wouldn't come out.
于是我把它们烧了
They were ruined.
血有时就这么有趣
Blood's funny that way.
实际上,我肯定...
In fact, I bet
在伍德院长的衣服上也应该有大量血迹的
there's plenty of blood on Dean Woods' shirt.
看这片空白
Look at that void.
真漂亮啊
What a beaut.
不错
Oh, yeah.
要把星座图形画出...
You don't even have to know every star
也无需认出每一颗星星的
and you can draw a constellation.
最后把这里也画好
And fill in the rest.
噢,看看这最后一根手指
Whoa, look at that last finger there.
又要你总结了
Talk about your unique attributes.
你认为是什么? 绷带?
What do you think, a bandage?
也许得问问我们的当事人小姐了
We'll have to ask our ladies, but I can tell you this-
可以肯定的是... 有人一直在玩弄别人的痛苦
somebody's playing through the pain.
我,呃...
I, uh...
我只是想告诉你...
I just wanted you to know
艾瑞克并不是死于那些茶的
that Eric didn't die from jimson tea.
它的化学毒性不足以...
It didn't have the chemical toxicity
致他于死地
to kill him.
那些种子没那么毒
The seeds weren't strong enough.
你的手没事吧?
Is your arm all right?
没事,蜘蛛咬的
Yeah, uh, spider bite.
我想是被感染了
I think it's infected.
我可以看看吗?
May I take a look?
当然,你也算是个医生吗
Sure. You're a doctor.
也许能给我开些药
You might be able to give me something for it.
我只是个普通的博士,不是医学博士
I'm a Ph. D., not an M.D.
波比...这不是虫子咬的
Bobby... this bite is not from an insect.
你好
Hi.
我在波比的手上发现了一个咬过的痕迹
I found a bite mark on Bobby's arm
我认为应该是人咬造成的
and I think it might be human.
你想跟我详谈倾诉一下吗?
Do you feel like sharing?
不怎么想
Not really.
只想谈那么一点?
Just a little?
我不知道,洁娜
I don't know, Jenna.
这件案子越来越棘手
This whole case is going from bad to worse.
我意思是,这些案子在我眼中通常只是死尸,只是样本
I mean, usually it's a body, it's a specimen
但一旦牵扯到了未成年人,我就是不能...
but when it involves kids, I just can't...
令人敬畏的葛瑞森啊...
Gruesome Grissom...
原来你除了是个铁人,你还有着一颗善良的心
Tin man with a heart.
谁知道呢
Who knew?
嘿,伙计们
Hey, guys.
沙漠死尸上的铝制品检验...
This came back for the test
结果回来了
on aluminum products on our kid in the desert.
是烟花
Fireworks.
波比.泰勒工作的地方
That's where Bobby Taylor works.
洁娜,我要你帮我给艾瑞克的牙齿铸型
Jenna, I need a mold of Eric's teeth
还有帮我把波比手上的印痕伤口也印下来
and an impression of Bobby's arm.
茱莉亚,请把你的右手握拳
Julia, make a fist for me with your right hand.
我是说这样,从拇指开始,一根一根往下数
I mean, count it down like so, starting with your thumb first.
5,4,3,2,1
Five, four, three, two, one.
在打网球时扭伤了
Sprained it at tennis.
戴上这个会好得快得多
It heals a lot faster when you wear one of these.
这是伍德院长的衬衣
Dean Woods' shirt.
记得我们说过
Now, remember we said
血能告诉我们一切吗?
blood tells us everything?
嗯...其实没有血的地方,也能告诉我们一切
Well... so does the absence of blood.
噢,天哪﹗
Oh, my God.
她杀他的同时...
You held him down...
是你把他按倒在地的
while she killed him.
就因为这家伙毛手毛脚?
All because the guy was handsy?
看起来你们好像挺痛苦
Seems a little severe.
我们现在正式将你们以谋杀罪名逮捕归案
We're going to be placing you under arrest for murder.
你们还有什么可说的吗?
Is there anything you want to say?
不,不,这事还没有完
No, no, this isn't over.
就鉴证目的而言,这案子已经结束了
For all forensic purposes, it is over.
她们以后将会在监牢里...
They're going to eat bread
度过自己罪恶的一生
and bang a metal cup against some bars.
就这么样了,我们的工作也完结了
That's it. It's over for us.
我们还不知道她们为什么这么做
We still don't know why.
我们的工作不是去研究为什么这么做
It's not our job to know why.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表