他曾经是那么好的一个人我们会找出凶手的.哈蒙太太
- He was such a good lad. - We'll find him, Ms. Harmon.
我答应你
I promise you.
天网恢恢,疏而不漏
There is always a clue.
我们一定会找到他的
I'll find it.
护士小姐,打扰一下 我是罪证调查科的凯萨琳.韦罗斯
Nurse, excuse me, I'm Catherine Willows from Criminalistics.
我来找428房♥间的病人的
I'm here for the 428.
你好,罗拉
Hi, Laura.
我是凯萨琳
I'm Catherine.
你好吗,孩子?
How you doing, kiddo?
那是什么? 嗯,这是部相机
- What's that? - Well, that is a camera.
我等下要拍几张照片
I have to take a few photographs.
在那之前 你可以帮我个忙吗?
Before I do that, though, could you do me a favor?
你可以看看这上面的图画... 指出给我看...
Could you take a look at this drawing and point out to me
他碰了你哪里?
where he touched you?
能不能指出来给我?
Can you just show me?
可以帮我抱着这娃娃吗?
Could you hold my dolly for me?
当然好啊
I'd love to.
不只是抱着她 你帮我带她回你家吧
No, not just hold her, take her away to your house.
回我家?为什么?
To my house? Why?
因为我不想发生 在我身上的事情...
Because I don't want the same thing that happened to me
同样发生在娃娃身上
to happen to dolly.
没事的
It's okay.
会没事的,宝贝
It's gonna be okay, sweetheart.
这案子你再也没份调查了 什么?为什么?
- You're off the case. - What? Why?
为什么? 你故意越级去找法官,布朗
Why? You deliberately went over my head, Brown.
法官的电♥话♥能挽救你的工作 但你这个混♥蛋♥,没人救得了
The phone call from the judge saved your job, but not your ass.
我要你去协助格丽布丝 刚发生了一宗抢劫案
I want you shadowing Gribbs. A robbery just came up.
你不能这么做 我和尼克还有胜负未分.够了
- You can't. Me and Nick are tied. - Tough it.
葛瑞森﹗ 不可置信.
- Grissom. I don't believe this.
下三个星期 让华瑞克 去带 格丽布丝
Have Warrick shadow Gribbs for three weeks,
或 等到尼克破完第一百宗案件 不管哪个先完成,让他先呆着
or until Nicky makes his 100th, whatever comes first.
我最恨你这混♥蛋♥了 你知道吗?
I hate your ass, you know that?
每天有人进了又出去,都是因为你... 每天都这么样
People walk every day because of you. Every day.
够了,华瑞克 我们走吧
That's enough Warrick. Let's go.
妈的,葛瑞森 我就要抓到那混♥蛋♥了
Damn it, Grissom. I had his ass too.
不错,你是差点就要抓到他 但当你想的只是自己
Yes, you had him. The minute you started thinking about yourself
而不是案子之后 你就失去了他
instead of the case, you lost him.
这部门容不得主观 华瑞克
There is no room for subjectivity in this department, Warrick.
你要知道,对每宗案件都应 采用客观调查手段
You know that. We handle each case objectively without presupposition,
无论是种族,肤色,信仰,性取向 你都不应对之有所假设
regardless of race, color, creed or bubble-gum flavor.
明白吗?
Okay?
我们走吧
Let's go.
Control...
I'll take the east perimeter.
抱歉得让你照顾我 对啊,我也很难过
- Sorry you gotta baby-sit. - Yeah. I'm sorry too.
控制台 P4442号♥到达案发现场
- Control, P-4442 arrived. Copy that.
好吧,进去吧 取指纹
Okay, go inside. Dust for prints.
拍上足够的照片... 照片,要彻彻底底﹗别担心
- Take plenty of photographs- - Photographs. Be thorough.
上次葛瑞森先生 也教了我同样的话
I got the same speech from Mr. Grissom.
很好,听着,我还有任务 你自己一人能否处理得来?
Good. Look, I gotta run an errand. You'll be okay on your own?
开玩笑?反正我早就准备辞职了,此外,这里还有名警官
You kidding? I'm fired up, ready to go. Besides, there's an officer here.
早上好 我是鉴别科的 葛瑞森
Morning. Gil Grissom, Forensics.
我代替华瑞克 布朗接管本案
I'm taking over the case for Warrick Brown.
介意我进来吗?
Mind if I come in?
我能帮上什么? 我得给你修一下脚
- How can I help you? - I need to give you a pedicure.
又来这一套?
Come again?
我对你的脚趾可有搜查令
I have a warrant for your toenails.
搜查令?
A warrant?
什么意思? 我现在是嫌犯?
What, am I a suspect?
我已经给你们做了证供了 而且发过誓
I already gave you a sworn statement.
证供只是一个你所说的故事版本,我们还需要找出证据
A statement's just a public record of your version. We still need proof.
我也很想帮你 但我已经把它们都剪了
Well, I'd love to help you, but I already cut them.
你剪下来的趾甲能 让我研究一番吗?
May I see where you discarded the clippings?
我把它们冲到厕所里去了
I flushed them down the toilet.
那我可以看看你的厕所吗?
May I see your toilet?
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
对不起
Excuse me.
控制台,这里是P-3901
Control, this is P-3901.
我要休息十五分钟
I'm gonna be on break for about 15 minutes.
妈妈? 嘘,
- Mommy? - Shh.
我们别吵醒杰里米
We don't wanna wake up Jeremy.
妈妈,你怎么了?
Mommy, what's wrong?
妈妈只是昨晚过得很不愉快
Mommy just kind of had a rough night.
我恨不得更快赶回来... 告诉你我有多么爱你
But I couldn't drive here fast enough to tell you how much I love you.
我知道的,妈妈,我也爱你
I know, Mommy. I love you too.
不符合,这片没用 给我下一片,来赌一赌
Nope. Loser. Give me the next item up for bid.
好肮脏!别管它脏不脏 你要注意的是条纹
- It's nasty. - No. Striation.
当两片物体断裂... 会出现我们所谓的细沟...
Whenever two objects are broken, there occurs what we called stria,
那是两片物体结合之点
two unique connecting points.
如果我们能把在鞋子中的趾甲和嫌犯剪下来的趾甲拼凑起来
If I can match the nail in the sneaker to the suspect's clippings,
那他就活该进监狱了 我兄弟猜对了 是不是?
- Alcatraz. - The brother was right, wasn't he?
啊-哈 耶﹗
- Uh-huh. - Yeah.
小心点 Boe,你会弄伤背的
Careful, Boe, you'll hurt your back.
赌场 怎么了,伙计?
What's up? - The package.
-我下个注.稍等... 华瑞克,请回复
- One second. Warrick, come in.
我是华瑞克,请说 我是葛瑞森,抓到他了
- This is Warrick. Go ahead. - It's Grissom. We got him.
呼-呼-呼-呼,
Whoo-hoo!
耶﹗ 我很快过来
Yeah. I'll be right there.
你想下谁的注? 九人队,下500
Who do you want, now? - Give me the Niners for five dimes.
开门
Open up!
开门吧... -你要干什么?
- Open the door. What are you gonna do?
-你别管 开门就好
Don't ask questions. Just open the door.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
Ow!
快拨911
Call 911.
快﹗
Do it.
嘿 你不是去协助霍莉的吗?
Hey, weren't you supposed to be shadowing Holly?
噢,她没事的 她在407号♥案发现场扫指纹呢
Oh, she cool. She's doing prints on that 407.
那边还有个警官
There's an officer's there.
我走了
I'm out.
对不起,女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
你好,呃...有什么事?
Hi. Can I help you?
我是路对面的邻居 我刚看到有一辆警车过了去
I'm the neighbor from across the way, and I just saw a cop car leave.
这里没事吧?
Is everything okay?
没事,这里发生了劫案 但没什么事
Yeah. We had a robbery, but everything's fine.
噢,好的
Okay.
房♥间服务
Room service.
你在开玩笑吗
You're kidding me.
我的东西?
My stuff.
你找到了我的东西﹗ 对,对,
- You found my stuff. - Yeah, yeah.
你的钱包 现金,信♥用♥卡♥...
Your wallet, your cash, credit cards,
还有结婚戒指...
wedding ring.
噢,谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
下次要玩... 直接去赌场掷骰子
Okay, next time you wanna take a shot, go to the dice table.
赌输了的话,你也只会垂头丧气回家 而不会人财两空
At least if you crap out, you can go home broke instead of busted.
你懂我的意思吧? 当然
- You know what I mean? - I sure do.
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜,尼克 你现在是CSI第三♥级♥别探员了
Congratulations, Nicky, my boy. You are now a CSI level three.
呼﹗干得好,尼克 谢谢,
- Good job, Nick. - Thanks.
呃,嘿,华瑞克.我听说过你关于鞋那件案子的整件事了
Hey, Warrick, listen, I heard about the whole thing with the shoe.
算了吧,伙计 现在你是最棒的.谢谢
Forget it, man. It's all you. - Thanks, dawg.
我们去吃点早餐吧 我请客
Let's get out of here and get some breakfast. It's on me.
抱歉打断你们的派对 但我有个坏消息给大家
Sorry to break up your party, but I need grave to pull a double.
霍莉格丽布丝受了枪伤
Holly Gribbs has been shot.
现在动着手术
She's in surgery now.
很明显嫌犯回到了案发现场
Apparently, the suspect returned to the scene.
他们认为她很难熬得过去
They don't think she's gonna make it.
布朗,我命令你马上放假,给我一份关于你当时的行踪报告
Brown, I'm putting you on leave, pending a report of your whereabouts.
快去洗脸 把袜子给换了
So wash your faces, change your socks.
你今天的事多了
You have a long day ahead of you.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表