他爱我的女儿
He loved my daughter.
他对她非常好
He was good to her.
他们...打过架吗?
Did they ever fight?
在开始发展关系的时候,是不会打架的。哈,哈
First few months of a relationship, nobody fights. Ha, ha.
她对他很痴迷
She was crazy about him.
以前我跟埃迪.韦罗斯跳过20次舞
I've given Eddie Willows 20 lap dances.
以前他都不是这样子直到昨晚。就在停车场里?
- He never got rough till last night. - In the parking lot?
是的,他叫我去喝几杯
Yeah. He asked me to go for drinks.
但是到了停车场以后,他就开始吻我
You know, but out in the parking lot, he starts kissing on me.
我开始的时候,还笑他
And I kind of laughed it off,
但他拉住我,然后把我推到墙上,然后...
but then he grabs and he slams me against the wall, and-
那头猪
That pig.
嗨
Hi.
伊文斯,对不起我来晚了。我是凯萨琳... 叫我凯萨琳就好
Evans, I'm sorry I'm late. I'm Catherine- Just Catherine.
我是法医鉴证人员
I'm a Forensic scientist.
鉴证人员,喔,看起来真是不一样
Scientist, wow, you look so normal.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯萨琳,你真的想...? 是的
- Catherine, are you sure you wanna...? - Yeah.
这些淤伤,是昨晚留下的吗?
Those are bruises from last night?
是的,他把我摁到墙上
Yeah, uh, guy pinned me against a wall.
性侵犯调查医师,来过了吗?
Sexual Assault Nurse collect a kit yet?
她刚走,能不能把她叫回来
She just finished.
我想从这位小姐取指甲的样本
I'd like her to get a sample from under her fingernails.
什么样本?
Uh, what kind of sample?
什么都可以,能显示出挣扎过的痕迹就行
Anything that might, um, show up from a struggle.
她从我下♥体♥里取走的东西,已经足够了
You'd think what that nurse took down below would be enough.
不过很奇怪...
The weird thing is,
我喜欢这家伙
I liked the guy.
这儿没有
It's not here.
子弹不会无缘无故不见的
Bullets just don't disappear.
对不起,任何人都不准,进入这条线里面
Excuse me, no one's allowed inside the tape.
我看见了发生的一切
I saw what happened.
你跟警♥察♥说过吗?
Have you talked to the police?
我害怕警♥察♥
Police make me nervous.
你们不是警♥察♥吧? 我们是犯罪鉴证人员
- You guys aren't cops, are you? - We're crime scene investigators.
我们想知道,到底发生了什么
We need to know what you saw.
我那会儿正休息,
I was kind of taking a break.
当时是坐在PT Cruiser车里的
Hanging out in the PT Cruiser.
当我要躺到车椅的时候,就听到了警笛的声音
I was laid back in the heated driver's seat when I heard the siren.
把手放在方向盘上﹗
Put your hands on the wheel.
不是我♥干♥的﹗ 不管你怎么想﹗
I didn't do it, whatever you think I did.
我只是在看而已,我不会回去的
Man, I'm looking at three strikes. I'm not going back.
我这就把证件拿给你看。不行﹗把手放在方向盘上﹗
- Just let me show you my registration. No. Hands on the wheel.
就这样,那个警♥察♥开枪了﹗是这样的
- Just like that, the officer fired? - Just like that.
失踪的子弹,目击证人...
Missing bullet, eyewitness...
告诉葛瑞森,这回我们得正面交锋了
We better tell Grissom we got a war.
目击证人的事情,我听说了
I heard about your eyewitness.
是一个正在兜风的男佣
A valet who joyrides.
他的话,挺可信的
He sounds reliable.
那么,埃迪.韦罗斯那件案子怎么样了呢?
So, uh, how's the thing going on Eddie Willows?
什么案子?
What thing?
我跟凯萨琳说过把这件案子交给你办理的
The thing that I told Catherine to pass off to you.
还顺利...
Oh, good.
我们刚从实验室里,拿回报告
Um, we just put some stuff through the lab.
找到性侵犯证据了吗?
You get a hold of the DMV?
我想快了
Was just about to.
华瑞克?为何你不就现有的证据提起强♥奸♥的诉讼?
Warrick, why would you call the DMV on a rape charge?
好了
Okay.
我没有把案子交出来
I didn't hand it off.
真的?对不起,华瑞克
- Really? - I'm sorry, Warrick.
你叫我袒护别人的话,就该知道肯定会穿帮的
If you want me to suave, I gotta know the shot.
我知道,对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我这样都是为了琳德茜
I'm doing this for Lindsey.
你越是这样,事情就越糟糕
You so much as breathe on the evidence it's contaminated,
我也会为此恶名远扬的
and I end up the bad guy.
我明白你的意思
Eyes, no hands.
现在情况怎么样?
What's the status?
从那女孩指甲底下取出的皮肤样本显示, 与埃迪身上的相吻合
Skin samples from under the women's fingernails are consistent with Ed's.
我也看见有几处淤伤
I saw some bruises,
但埃迪的风格,通常都是十分地投入而...
but Eddie's style has always been very involved.
粗暴的。 粗暴?
- Vigorous. - Vigorous?
她想告诉你,埃迪喜欢粗暴的动作
She's trying to tell you Eddie likes it rough.
谢了,华瑞克
Thank you, Warrick.
埃迪说是她自愿的。是他还是她说?
- Eddie said that she was into it. - He said, she said?
这都得讲求证据,凯萨琳
It's about the evidence, Catherine.
否则最后的结果,是你不想看到的
And you may not like where it takes you.
海里面能有多少这样的沙子?
So how many grains of sand in the ocean?
我不在乎什么大海,我想知道的,只是骸骨上的那些沙砾
I don't care about the ocean, just the sand in my skeleton.
你能确定是哪个海滩的吗?
Can you pinpoint a beach?
不知道,或许,我该出去实地考察一下
I don't know. I might have to do some field research.
嘿,你认为葛瑞森会派我去夏威夷吗?
Hey, you think Grissom would send me to Hawaii?
你为何不亲自问问他? 问我什么?
- Why don't you ask him yourself? Ask me what?
没什么,
Oh, nothing.
我只是在跟尼克谈论,这沙砾的问题
I, uh, was just telling Nick about that your sand.
这不是沙子
Well, it's not sand.
绝不是天然的沙子,过来这看一看
It's not natural, anyway. Here, check this out.
如果是天然的沙子的话,表面应该十分的光滑
Now, if this were natural sand, the surface would be smooth.
但这些,就像星期六晚的"福利蒙特"大街一样的...
This looks more like Fremont Street on a Saturday night.
粗糙
Rough.
这会是那些水泥板里
Well, could the particles be sediment
所留下的沉淀物吗?
from the concrete where we found her?
不,不可能。我验过它的成分,
No. No way. I analyzed the mineral content,
是由长石和石英构成的
it's feldspar and quartz.
就像那些白砂岩的粉末一样。 这是在人造的碎石机上面制♥造♥的
That's crushed gray sandstone. It's man made, in a rock crusher.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
就是说,那女孩不是在夏威夷被杀的
It means she wasn't killed in Hawaii.
除此之外... 他一无所知
Other than that, he has no idea.
这就是你的回报吗,华瑞克? 那些算什么意思?
Is this payback, Warrick? Is that what this is?
我忍♥你很久了,泰纳警官的案子,不是归我管吗?
I was tough on you, so Officer Tyner takes my heat?
那你认为,我是做什么的? 布瑞斯,这跟任何事情都无关
- That's how you think I work? - This has nothing to do with anything.
调查局已经确认
The D.A. has filed charges.
那个在兜风的目击证人,是个近视眼
And on the testimony of a blurry-eyed car jockey,
他当时离那辆车,有40英尺远
who was 40 feet from the Jeep.
目击者是有奖赏的
Eyewitness is a bonus.
警♥察♥局应该为这事而汗颜
Your cop's magazine was one bullet shy.
你们CSI呢,老是揪住那颗子弹不放
That's you CSIs, always counting bullets.
他来这儿干什么? 你不应该在这儿
- What's he doing in here? - You're not supposed to be here.
你们就只会戴着手套,
You show up with your latex gloves
提着漂亮的箱子,装着那些指纹粉...
and your little fancy metal boxes and your little powders.
你们根本不知道每天都站在,生死边缘是什么滋味﹗
You have no idea what it's like to put your life on the line every day.
你指的是夹着屁♥股♥
Oh, you mean dealing with punk-ass cops,
藏在公会代表背后那些警♥察♥吗
who hide behind their union reps.
嘿﹗嘿,JOE,嘿
Hey. Hey, Joe. Hey.
你真是个疯子,你根本不配戴这徽章
You're just a psycho. You don't deserve a badge.
住手﹗ 别在我这里闹
Cut it out. Not in my lab, pal.
鉴证人员﹗
Scientists.
我敢打赌,你从未拔过枪
I bet you've never even drawn your weapon.
我希望永远都不需要,尼克,把这家伙带出去
Yeah. I hope I never have to. Nick, walk this guy out the door.
我们走吧,快点冷静下来。
Now. Let's go. Come on. Settle down.
莎拉
- Sara. - Yeah.
好的,走吧,华瑞克
Come on, Warrick, come on. Let's go,
冷静一下,这都是你的错,吉尔
- Let's cool down. - This is your fault.
你老是钻在你的显微镜底下,根本不知道,你的人都干了些什么
Your so far down a microscope, you have no idea what people are doing.
是的,但有一点我知道,我的人决不会屈服
Yeah, I know one thing, my guys will not bend
也决不会向威胁低头的
and they will not be intimidated.
是的,我坐过你的位置。你的人只需做一件事:
Hey, I sat in your chair. Your guys have one job:
就是寻找证据。那么,那颗失踪的子弹呢?
to find the evidence. So where the hell is the missing bullet?
啊?
Huh?
埃迪? 凯萨琳
- Eddie. - Catherine.
我得来杯生啤酒
- I'll take a root beer. Sure.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表