是的,我们会马上照办,先生
Yeah, we'll take care of it right away, sir.
噢...你会喜欢这个的
Oh, you're gonna love this.
响过警铃吗?
Ring any bells?
死在浴缸里的人
Rub-a-dub-dub Dead man in a tub
这最容易清理了
Sleeping bag for easy cleanup.
窗户打开后使得邻居都闻到了血腥味
Open window so the stench alerts the neighbors.
这又像是罗斯.哈曼的案子一样
It's Royce Harmon all over again.
你有何想法? "遗书"又是放在同一个地方吗?
What do you think? Suicide note in the same place?
你告诉我,卡尔纳克(埃及神庙,意指神)
You tell me, Carnac.
这真有点奇怪。不奇怪,是故意这样的
- Now, that's weird. - Not weird, intentional.
这是什么语言? 瑞典语吗?
What kind of language is that? Swedish?
这放反了
It's backward.
你能出去一下吗?
Would you excuse me a minute?
好的
Yeah, okay.
他在里面没问题吧? 他想一个人呆着
- He okay in there? - Quincy wants to be alone.
三个月前,我们遇到过同样一件案子
We had a case like this three months ago.
那人也是死在浴缸里的。自杀的情景,是人为的
A guy found dead in his bathtub. Turned out the suicide was staged.
也是用微型录音机来录遗书的
Found a mini-recorder as a suicide note.
凶手可能又回来了。他为何想独自呆在里面?
- Killer may have struck again. - Why does he wanna be alone?
他想静静地做事情
He wants to get his mojo working.
我叫斯图亚特.兰博勒
My name is Stuart Rampler.
我是住在内华达波音希尔公♥寓♥818号♥
I reside at 818 Boeing Hill Court, Las Vegas, Nevada.
我今年43岁,要了结自己的生命
I am 43 years of age and I'm going to kill myself.
我实在是受不了了。我爱你,妈妈
I just can't do it anymore. I love you, Mom.
你又回来了
You're back.
谢博利,把这录音机拿到指纹验证室去
Shibley, take this recorder to the print lab.
让曼迪,尽快把指纹给验证出来
Have Mandy dust it and run prints on it, right away.
这是今晚,从死者哪儿拍的照片。你立即去处理它们
The photos from tonight's suicide. Put a rush on them for you.
照片,谢了
Photos. Thank you.
哦嗬! 哈,哈,哈
- Oh! - Ha-ha-ha.
快举旗,裁判。捉不到吧,伙计
- Throw the flag, ref. - Uncatchable, bro.
糟糕透了。 嘿﹗
You suck. - Hey.
你们想要任务还是解雇通知书?
You guys want an assignment slip or a pink slip?
我只是休息一会儿而已
We were just taking a little coffee break.
那事是真的吗? 同一个人干的?
- Is it true? - Same guy?
不知道。 会查出来的
I don't know. We'll see.
一位鲁莽驾驶者,冲出了410号♥"胡佛"公路
Here, 410. Reckless driver out at Hoover Dam.
车子翻下了悬崖。是匿名人报的案。或许是恶作剧
Car went over a cliff. Anonymous caller. Could be foul play.
我和他,一起去吗? 又有得比了
Oh, me and him, working together? Oh, it's on.
你不行,伙计。 嘿﹗
- You're going down, bro. - Hey.
今晚就出发,好吗?
Work together tonight, all right?
好了,我们今晚就要出发了
Okay, we're going off the board tonight.
出发? 那些还没破的案子。"鱼骨头"
- Off the board? - Ones that got away. Fish.
我还把这给忘了
Ah. I missed that one.
第一个受害者叫罗斯.哈曼
First victim: Royce Harmon.
约莫三个月之前,我和布瑞斯发现
About three months ago, Brass and I found this guy
他死在了家里的浴缸里,但他的"自杀"是人为的
dead in his own bathtub. But his suicide was staged.
我想那个凶手,又再次作案了
I think the killer has killed again.
这是今晚,那个受害者的照片,名叫斯图亚特.兰普勒
Photos of tonight's victim, Stuart Rampler.
要是以为,在玩"抓阄"游戏的话,那你就错了
Play the Pick Six Things That Are Different game. Bet you lose.
这个凶手很狡猾,不,是非常狡猾
This guy's good. - Not good, exceptional.
指纹专家,已经从第一个死者的录音机上
Print examiner lifted a thumbprint off the mini-recorder
把指纹给复♥制♥出来了
near the tub of our first victim.
送过来的就是这个
The print came back: this.
凶手是戴着,那种烹饪时用的
The killer purchased one of these rubber hands,
那种指尖上有螺纹的手套
laced the fingertips with cooking spray,
在犯罪现场留下了很多这种假的指纹
and proceeded to place false prints all around the crime scene.
这家伙很狡猾,那这些指纹是谁的?
This guy is good. Whose prints are these?
工厂里面的那些人万圣节前都做这种东西
Some guy who works in a warehouse making Halloween paraphernalia.
恐怖面具,充气的墓碑,还有橡皮手套
Scary masks, airbrushed tombstones, rubber hands.
手套是以米兰德的手为模子做出来的
Turns out he used his own hand for the mold.
现在我们该怎么办? 我们分头行动
- So, what do we do? We split up.
你和我去找验尸官,莎拉,你去酒店那里
You and I go to the coroner. Sara, you go to the hotel.
把浴室都撒上指纹粉,拿着,用这个
Dust every inch of that bathroom. Here, use this.
"红色潜伏者"是我自己做的
Red Creeper. My own concoction.
喔
Wow.
特别的案子,就用特别的指纹粉
Yeah, well, serious case, serious print powder.
要仔细点,什么事都不要想当然
Be thorough. Don't take anything for granted.
好的
Yes, sir.
车里还有人活着吗? 还不知道
- Everyone still breathing in that car? - So far.
呼喊声,是从漆黑的地方传出的。你看见是谁喊的吗?
Call came in blind. You see who could have made it?
没有,我们是第一批到达现场的
No. We were first on the scene.
两分钟以后消防队才赶到
Fire department came in two minutes behind.
这儿当时死一般寂静
The place was dead quiet.
驾驶员在哪儿呢? 他逃了吗? 没发现任何人
- Where's the driver? He get thrown? Didn't find anybody.
我在想着失踪游戏。你想起什么了?
- I'm thinking DUl. - You calling it?
我在想这个啤酒瓶
I'm calling that beer bottle.
你怎么知道这是从车上掉下来的?
How do you know it's from the car?
它还是冰的,瓶底还有泡沫
Still cold. Foam in the bottle.
想上去看看吗? 听你的...
- We'll take it up top? - After you.
我看过关于罗斯.哈曼的报告了,就是第一个人为的自杀案
I've read Klausbach's report on Royce Harmon, the first staged suicide.
-有相同点吗? -是的
- Similarities? - Well, based on the entry wound,
从伤口上来看他们都是被谋杀的,但有趣的一点就是
they were both murdered. But here's where it gets fun.
他在被射中的时候,试图保护自己
Looks like he was shot trying to protect himself.
我现在也在想,这到底怎么了,医生?
What else, doc? My mind is painting.
他这里曾经被枪口顶过
He was paid a little visit from Mr. Muzzle Stamp.
被枪口用力顶过吗? 好吧
- Forced into the tub at gunpoint? - Okay.
我们来演示一下
Let's play it out.
凶手用枪口顶着他,对吧?,站在他旁边,就像这样
The killer's got him at gunpoint, right? Standing over him like this.
但这时候情况变得复杂起来
But this time things got messy.
罗斯.哈曼没有反抗
Royce Harmon didn't fight back.
这就是为何他太阳穴没枪口痕迹的原因
That's why there was no muzzle bruising to his temple.
但斯图亚特.兰博勒他反抗了
Stuart Rampler was resistant.
他不想就这样轻易地被杀
He didn't wanna get into that tub too easily.
凶手又用枪戳了好几下,但是凶手忽略了一点
- He took a few jabs to the temple. - But the killer just lost round one.
他把死者放到浴缸的时候
We know how he gets his vics into the tub,
我们就知道杀这两个人的,是同一个凶手
and we know that both deaths were homicides.
开局还不算坏
It's not a bad start.
他是从这里开始煞车的,他的时速至少是70公里
Skid started way up the road. I got him doing at least 70.
应该有80公里时速
It's more like 80.
这些凹槽,是那辆车留下的
These grooves are from the car's frame.
摔下之前,曾处于平衡状态
It balanced before it fell.
这是他逃跑时,留下的
This is where he bailed.
间隔很大,脚跟曾打滑过
Wide spacing. Slipping of the heel.
他逃走了
He ran.
谁? 那位不知名的司机
- Who? - The phantom driver.
嘿,再给我来瓶啤酒。 不,你已经喝多了
- Hey, hand me another beer. - No, you've had enough.
你要去哪? 嘿,嘿...
Where you going? Hey!
于是,你那位醉酒的司机走出车门后就逃走了? 往哪儿逃的?
So your drunk driver just got out and ran away? Where to?
我也不知道,这就是我们到这上面的原因
I don't know. That's why we're up here.
但是,他丢下他的伙计自己跑了,我只能告诉你这些
But he left his buddy hung out to dry, I can tell you that.
那你怎么解释这第二条车痕呢?
And how do you explain car number two?
司机跑到这里,然后就上了车
Driver ran to this point. Car picks him up.
那是你的足迹。或许是把他送到医院了
Here are your tracks. Probably took him to the hospital.
看了这个,你就知道不可能的了
Not if we have these.
脚印的位置不合适
They're kind of out of place.
有一个,是向边缘走过去的
A walking stride up to the edge.
不可能的
No.
这是犯罪,而不是一次意外
This was a crime, not an accident.
敢为你刚才的话打赌吗?
You, uh, care to back that statement up?
我的逃逸司机跟你的罪犯打赌
My phantom driver against your criminal.
赌多少?
How much?
五十块
Fifty.
我可以轻轻松松就赢得这钱
I don't get out of bed for less than a bill.
嘿,伊文斯。 嗨
Hey, Evans. - Hi.
死者的名字叫做斯图亚特.兰普勒,家是在城镇里
Victim's name is Stuart Rampler. Lives in town.
因为家里着了火
Reserved a room for one night
所以,在这定了一间房♥,住一晚
because his house was being fumigated.
嗯
Mm.
有什么特别发现吗? 我找到了一些正准备寄出去的水电费帐单
- Find anything unusual? - Well, I bagged a couple of utility bills.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表