很好。我很高兴它失而复得
Good. I'm glad it's back.
你的校园真不错,Jason
Nice campus you got there, Jason.
- 什么?
- 今天一早我们和警♥察♥...
- What?
- We went by your dorm earlier,
一起到了你的宿舍
with the police here.
我们想请教你一下,Zeigler 先生
We'd like to ask a favor of you, Mr. Zeigler.
先来看一下你的那些油画
A private viewing of the painting.
天啊,我的
My God. My-
我的"Sorenson"是件赝品?
My Sorenson's a forgery?
还没完呢,先生
That's not all, sir.
等等,我花了一千万美元就换回这些赝品?
Wait. I have $10 million worth of forgeries.
不,先生
No, sir.
警♥察♥今天在杰森的宿舍里
Police recovered your originals
找到了那幅真品
from Jason's dorm room today.
什么?
What?
我真是看错你了
Well, I don't even know you.
你是利用美术专业的优势来做出来这些赝品的吗,Jason?
What, did you have an art major
do your fakes for you, Jason?
根据对你那间学校的调查
Robbery checked with your school.
他们确实教过怎样来模仿大♥师♥的作品
They actually teach classes
in how to copy the masters.
这是我朋友帮我做的
My friends helped me out.
他们不知道我要这些东西的用处
They didn't know what I was doing.
你到底都干了些什么?
And what exactly were you doing?
你儿子把那些真品全部偷走后,
再把赝品放回原处
Your son stole all your originals,
replacing them with forgeries.
但那天晚上,他的诡计受阻了
But the other night,
his little scam was interrupted.
他没有时间把画还原
He didn't have time to make the switch.
如果你那幅"Sorenson"上的画钩没掉下来的话
If the hook hadn't dislodged from your Sorenson,
你的下半辈子恐怕只能欣赏一幅赝品了
you would've spent the rest of your life
admiring fakes.
而你却没发现这其中的差别,对吗,父亲?
And you never even knew
the difference, did you, Dad?
你说得没错
You're right.
你确实不了解我
You don't know me.
我到底在你心目中占什么位置?
Where are your pictures of me?
你总是整天忙着看你的这些大♥师♥之作
You're too busy staring at your masterpieces.
而这些都不是真的
And they're not even real!
我才是实实在在的,父亲
你却正眼都没看过我
I'm right here, Dad,
but you don't even see me.
警方想知道,你现在是否想提出诉讼
The police are going to want to know
if you're pressing charges this time.
是的
I am.
你是想让我注意你是吗,Jason?
You want my attention, Jason?
这回你如愿以偿了
You got it.
我听说你要对一具尸体进行解剖
I heard you were going into an autopsy.
你怎么能就此调查另一宗案子呢?
How can you just move on to another case?
他们会笑话我们的。这你是知道的,对吗?
They're laughing at us.
You know that, right?
他们认为我们只是两个科学傻瓜而已。
对我们的发现一屑不顾
They think we're a couple of science nerds.
They threw out our findings.
尸体一会儿就送过来了,Grissom 先生
That body should be up in a few minutes, Mr. Grissom.
谢谢你,大卫
Thank you, David.
最近在世界某个地方的一个村子里发生了一起谋杀案
There was a murder recently in
a village on the other side of the world.
村子里的每一个人都否认与此事有关
Every man in the village
denied having any part of it.
死者的喉咙被一把铲给划断了
The victim's throat had been
slashed with a shovel.
这时就有一个人,就是你称之为科学傻蛋的那种人
So this one guy, I guess you could
call him a science nerd,
把全体村民都召集到一块儿,让他们高举自己的铲子
asked all the men in the village to bring
their shovels to the center of town
在村中心那里走
and hold them, spade side up.
他就在一旁等着
And he waited.
最后,苍蝇开始在一把特别的铲子上出现
Eventually flies started showing up
on one specific shovel
它们在寻找那些细小的血肉
looking for microscopic bits
of blood and flesh.
"第一现场目击证人"
First witness to a crime.
那位调查者找到了凶手,于是...
The investigator got his murderer, and...
也就有了法医鉴定学,在公元1235年的宋朝
And forensic science was born.
Song Tzu. 1235 A.D.
- 快800年前的事,你称为最近?
- 对于一个天文学家来说是这样的
- You call 800 years ago recent?
- To an astronomer, it is.
但那以后人们就渐渐忘却法医学了,是吧?
But then people forgot about
forensic science, didn't they?
16世纪,法医学被Francesco Redi 提出
And had to be reminded again
by Francesco Redi in the 1600s.
18世纪,它又被 Bergeret d'Arbois 再度提出
And again by Bergeret d'Arbois in the 1800s.
每个人学会自己该知道的东西之后,下一代又会再次忘记
Every civilization learns what it needs to know,
and the next one forgets it.
那位治安官...
The sheriff...
好了,这不是个别现象
Well, it's not personal.
我们只是这循环的一个环节
We're part of the cycle.
没错,70年前有人还嘲笑指纹鉴证
现在它却成为一部法律
Yeah, they laughed at fingerprints 70 years ago,
and now it's law.
如果不是每人都留有指纹的话
Except somebody had to push for prints.
你真要站在那里说
"所有的一切都有其因果吗?"
And you're standing there saying,
"All things in their own time. "
你很困惑,是吗?
You're confused, right?
是的
Yes.
那是一名法医学家最好的良药
That's the best place for a scientist to be.
尸体来了
My body's here.
Kaye Shelton
Kaye Shelton.
一起吗?
Shall we?
- 你把尸体清洗过了?
- 例行清洗
- Gave her a bath, huh?
- Routine cleaning.
有时不得不这样做
We had to do it sometime.
医生,这个蓝色的印记是什么?
Doc, what's this blue mark here?
为何在解剖的时候没发现这个?
Why didn't we see this at the autopsy?
它虽然在血块下面
It was under a gallon of blood.
但这印记深嵌于伤口里,是不会清洗掉的
But the blue's embedded,
it won't wash away.
你不是说嫌疑人的子弹是在"追踪者"那里买♥♥的吗?
Didn't you say the suspect's
ammunition was in Trace?
是的
Yeah.
"铅,铜,锌..."
"Lead, copper, zinc,
"特氟隆"
Teflon. "
特氟隆?
Teflon?
怎么样了?
And? So?
这是受害者的头发样本
Strand of hair from our lady in the mountains.
那些蓝色粉末之所以深入伤口
The blue dust from around her entrance wound?
是因为子弹的作用力
That's from the bullet's impact.
它是由特氟隆做的
It's made of Teflon.
再看看下一个样本
Now look at the next specimen.
这颗子弹就是 Scott 本人的子弹
我已经做过测试
The bullet is from Scott's personal ammo supply,
which I test-fired.
看,特氟隆会在子弹爆♥炸♥的一霎那
会分解成蓝色的粉末
See, the Teflon disintegrated into
blue powder at the moment of impact.
你不能离开我,你以为你能做到吗?
You're gonna leave me?
Is that what you think?
要让那些人看见我的女人离我而去吗?
And all the guys are gonna see
a woman walk out on me?
- 不,Scott,不﹗
- 你试试看!
- No, Scott, no!
- You just try!
你干得真是太漂亮了
You did very good.
但这最多只算间接证据而已
But this is still just more
circumstantial evidence.
- 离给他定罪还远着呢
- 但我们会用证据让他无言以对
- We're a long way from a conviction.
- But we can bury him under evidence.
你也总是说
You're the one who's always saying
一个法医鉴定证据,要比十个目击证人
it's better to have one piece of forensic evidence
要有说服力得多
than ten eyewitnesses.
你是不是把我说的话都录下来了?
What, do you tape everything I say?
- 你还要让法庭信服才行
- 那些子弹就足够了
- You still have to educate the jury.
- On bullets.
这要比那些蛆虫要通俗易懂
It's gotta be easier than bugs.
只比拉丁文容易一点
Less Latin.
我等这一刻已经等了三天了
You know, I've been waiting
three days to do this.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表