快点.
Faster.
为什么弄得那么久? 我只是要你修补那个漏洞而已
What's taking so long? I just wanted you to fix the leak.
夫人,要想修补漏洞,就得先找出漏的地方
Look, lady, to fix the leak, I need to find the leak.
等等,你发现漏洞了吗?
- Hold on. Did you find the leak?
我发现别的了
I found something.
好了,我这里准备好了,再等一会儿
- Okay, I'm ready up here. Hang on a minute.
好了,我到了
Okay, I'm there.
你能确定这是人的尸体吗? 是人的趾骨
Can you confirm it's human? - Metacarpal, phalanges.
现在是毫无疑问了
No question about it.
等等,尼克
Hold on, Nick.
这应该有一个更简单的方法
There has got to be an easier way.
当一具尸体在混凝土里腐烂的时候
When a body decomposes in concrete,
它就会排出气泡,打破真空状态
it leaves an air pocket, vacuum-sealed.
要是操作得当的话,这很容易就能撬开的
We do this right, it'll open like a jar of pickles.
跟你赌十美元,房♥主一定会把这房♥子卖♥♥掉的
Ten bucks says the owner sells the house.
按照法律规定,你还要把情况都说清楚
By law, you gotta disclose everything:
三间睡房♥,两间浴室,还有一幅骨架
Three bedrooms, two baths and a skeleton.
好了,我又来晚了
Okay, I'm late again.
尼克会和我去办理那件"夏季峡"的无名尸案
Nick's gonna work with me on that unidentified body at Summercliff.
听说只剩下骨架而已,急什么
I hear it's just bones. What a rush.
C.S.I就像赛马俱乐部
OIS at the Jockey Club.
还有一件,涉及到警♥察♥的枪击案。我来办理这个案子
Officer involved shooting. - I'll take a piece of that.
很好,我希望你们,都能跑在别人前面
Good. I want you to double up.
听好了,这些案件都不会那么简单的,所以随时和我保持联♥系♥
Listen, these deals are never easy, so keep me informed, please.
-我会的 -我来开车
- Will do. - I drive.
没问题
Picture that.
那你有什么要我做的? 我也可以立即出发的
So, what do you have for me? I could use a rush.
这有一件4-26号♥案子,但我不能给你做
Well, this qualifies, 426. But I can't give you the case.
因为? 避嫌原则
- Because? - Conflict of interest.
嫌疑人,强♥奸♥了一名外国舞♥女♥
The alleged rape victim is an exotic dancer.
是因为我做过舞♥女♥,所以会带有偏见吗?
Because I used to be one, I'll be biased?
不
No.
嫌疑人是你的前夫
Suspect's your ex-husband.
他也要求让你来调查,但你不能接这案子
He's asking for you, but you can't take it.
那让我做前期工作好了
Just let me do the prelim.
好吧,尽你所能吧
All right. Do what you can.
但做完前期工作后,你就必须停止,好吗?
But after the preliminary, you pass it off, okay?
还好是你来了
Thank God you're here.
埃迪
Eddie.
我没强♥奸♥那个女孩
I didn't rape that girl.
根据警♥察♥的记录,她说的可是另外一♥码♥事
According to the police report she's telling a different story.
我是来看强♥奸♥的人,有什么可说的
Wonder what the rape kit's gonna say.
我们只发生了性关系,好吗?
We had sex, okay?
但她是百分之百自愿的
But she was there with me 100 percent.
就在俱乐部后面的停车场里?
In the parking lot behind the club.
是的,有些女人喜欢在室外
Well, some women like the outdoors.
梅勒妮知道这事吗?
Melanie know about this?
她和我刚刚分别
Mel and I split up a while ago.
不管怎样,你该打电♥话♥给她
You might wanna call her anyway.
她会拿着钱,替你请律师的
She can loan you money for an attorney.
你不帮我吗? 凯萨琳,我现在可是有大♥麻♥烦﹗
You're not gonna help me? Cath, I am in a jam here!
会有一位,性犯罪侦探,来处理这案子的
A detective from Sex Crimes has been assigned.
我也会叫另一位鉴证人员来
- I'm gonna place another CSI. - What about Lindsey?
那琳德茜怎么办?
What about her?
她怎么办? 你是想叫我和她,
You want her spending Sunday afternoons with me
在商场里度周末,还是到这内华达监狱里过?
at Nevada State Prison or the mall?
根据耳部的表层结构,
Based on the auricular surface,
我敢说她死的时候,大概只有20岁
I'd say she died when she was about 20.
她?
She?
看这个臀部
It's in the hips.
骨盆的骨架显示,这无疑是一位女性
Pelvic bone is definitely female.
要知道,对于女性来说,你对骨架结构的了解,还不够多
You know for a ladies' man, you don't know much about bone structure.
但我知道了我该知道的事情
Well, I know all I need to know.
她是于封在水泥里之前被人杀害的
I figure she was killed before her cement bath.
怎么被杀的?
Yeah? How?
她是被刺死的,至少被刺了12处
She was stabbed. At least a dozen times.
是被螺丝刀或者长钉刺死的
Screwdriver or maybe like a spike.
不,她肋骨上的伤痕很不一般
No. The gouges on her ribs are unusual.
凶器形状应该...稍微弯曲
The instrument had to be slightly curved
边上还呈锯齿状
with some kind of serrated edge,
就像鳄鱼的牙齿一样
like crocodile teeth.
不管是什么,杀死这个女孩的肯定不是一般的凶器
Whatever killed this girl was not a traditional weapon.
这是在很近的情况下,被刺中的,她和那个凶手是认识的
Well, stabbings are personal. She knew her attacker.
这就是调查的出发点
That's the rule.
你是谁?
Who are you?
莎拉.斯道尔,华瑞克.布朗,这是乔.泰纳警官
Sara Sidle, Warrick Brown, Officer Joe Tyner.
你好 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
泰纳警官,你还好吗?
- Officer Tyner. - How you doing?
说说今晚在这儿,发生过的事情
You wanna tell us what happened?
他跟我说,这里有枪战,嫌疑人逃离了现场
He responded to shots fired. Suspect fled the scene.
为什么,不先说说这里发生的事情
Why don't you tell us what happened?
第5小队,我追踪的目标正在...
This is Unit 5, I'm in pursuit of the fleeing 413,
向413号♥南大道逃窜
headed southbound on the Strip.
回到车上去﹗
Get back in the car!
把车钥匙丢到地上﹗
Drop your keys to the ground.
双手放在方向盘上﹗
Put your hands on the wheel.
不是我♥干♥的﹗ 不管你怎么想﹗
I didn't do it. Whatever you think I did-
我只是在看而已,我不会回去的
I'm looking at three strikes. I'm not going back.
我这就把证件拿给你看。把手放到方向盘上﹗
- Just let me show you my registration. - No. Put your hands on the wheel.
结果他就拿出枪来对准自己,然后开枪,
And then he turned the weapon on himself, one shot.
正从前额穿过去
Right through the forehead.
他的枪在哪儿呢? 我落在吉普车上面了,
- Where's his gun? - I left it in the Jeep.
我去把它包起来
I'm gonna go bag it.
警官,我们也得把你的枪拿走
We're gonna need your weapon as well.
我没开枪,上了膛,但是没开枪
- I never fired. - Drawn, but not fired.
这得按照规定程序来执行
It's standard procedure.
好了,没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
有目击者吗?
Were there any witnesses?
我们要把这里封锁起来
We're gonna need to seal off this lot.
泰纳已经告诉你,所发生的事情了。那你是站在哪一头的?
Tyner told you what happened here. Whose side are you on?
警官告诉我,这逃犯,是自己自杀的
The officer told me a fleeing suspect committed suicide.
我只是在证实他说的话而已。这你应该知道的,布瑞斯
I'm just verifying his account. You know how this works, Brass.
能把这吉普车清走,让我们继续工作吗?
Can we clear the Jeep so I can do my job?
至少,等查完死者手中的枪所留下的碎片,
Well, at least test the dead guy's hands for gun residue.
才可以让G.S.R搅进来
At that proximity, GSR isn't valid.
没用的,不管是谁开枪,他们都会袒护的
They'd both be covered no matter who fired.
我们能回去干活了吗? 可以
- Can we get back to work? - Yeah.
你把房♥子的地基,都搬回实验室里来了
You brought the foundation of the house to our lab?
这是一块六尺长三尺宽的部分
It's a 6-by-3-foot section.
当水泥凝固以后
When the concrete dried
就会把这一切痕迹,给隐藏起来了
it preserved a partial impression of our Jane Doe.
你在那房♥子里,有什么发现吗?
You find out anything about the house?
我等到许可证了
I pulled the permits.
"夏季峡"是五年前,在沙漠上建好的
Summercliff was built five years ago on nothing but desert.
这就说明为何尸体会风化的原因
That would explain why the body was so desiccated.
房♥子是建好以后,才被转卖♥♥的
House was sold subsequent to completion,
所以现在的房♥主,不是嫌疑对象
so home owner isn't a suspect.
凶手是想制♥造♥一起失踪事件
Homicide is running a missing persons check.
你要知道,
You know,
要不是那个漏气的管道,
if it wasn't for a leaky pipe,
她或许会永远地呆在那里
she might have been down there forever.
这正是那个凶手所希望的
Well, I think our killer was counting on that.
嘿
Hey.
那个家伙,驾着车满街狂奔
Why would a guy speed it all the way down the Strip
就是为了,把自己送上西天吗?
just to pull over and cap himself?
华瑞克,你指的是什么?
What are you getting at, Warrick?
这是那警官的枪
Officer's weapon.
史密斯维森5906,标准配置
- Smith and Wesson, 5906. - Standard issue.
有一颗子弹不见了
One bullet missing.
这就很不正常了
Nothing standard about that.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表