Where'd you get that scratch?
为了进一步验证 我们需要作DNA抽样
For a conviction, we're gonna need a DNA sample.
好了,让他坐下
Okay, let's sit him down.
先取唾液样本
Let's get a saliva sample.
嘿,伙计.我是凯萨琳
Hey, guys, it's Catherine.
不管是谁在听 我们捉到他了
Whoever's listening, we got him.
重复一遍,杀害霍莉的 嫌疑人已经捉到了
Repeat, Holly Gribbs' suspect is in custody.
这是10,000块 再见了,法官
Ten thousand. See you around, judge.
我还没让你走 你就不能走
You don't leave until I tell you to leave.
什么?
What?
你想干什么 想软禁我吗?
What are you gonna do, hold me in contempt?
你已经跟我是一伙的了
You're already in contempt with me.
我们是在同一条船上 你是我的人 没人能控制我
- We're in bed, pal. I own you. - Nobody owns me.
是吗? 让我告诉你一些事吧
Yeah? Let me tell you something.
你听说过披着羊皮的狼吗? 你和我
You ever heard of a wolf in sheep's clothing? You and me.
不管你愿不愿意 我们都要一起做事
We're gonna do business together whether you like it or not.
让手♥机♥随时开着
Keep your cell phone charged.
你不必来的
You didn't have to come.
我知道,但我想来
I know. I wanted to.
至少你需要我
In case you need me.
或许是的
I probably do.
但现在我想一个人工作
But this is something I'd rather do alone.
你进去之后就出来
Fifteen seconds. You're in, you're out.
然后我们进行DNA验证就行了 好吗?
We make a DNA match, and it's over, okay?
好的
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那个里德真的是... 想自杀吗?
Will the real Red Skelton please stand up?
你还太年轻 不明白他的感受
You're too young to remember who Red Skelton was.
嘿,这双耐克鞋 你该仔细看看
Hey. Nick at Nite. You should check it out.
没有尘灰
No dust.
太好了 没错
- Great. - I thought so.
可以排除那个人了
Turns out, he's Red Herring.
应该还有些别的东西
There's gotta be something else.
是块好表
Nice watch.
看这个
Look at this.
好像是纤维
These look like fibers.
你认为他被拉扯过吗? 有可能
- Yeah. You think he was dragged? - Maybe.
好的 我马上回到那个总统套间
I'll go back to the presidential suite,
取出地毯的样本 看看是否与这个相符
take a swatch of the carpet, see if we can match the fibers.
取到样本的时候 把那女孩也带回来
Get ahold of the girl while you're at it.
为什么,她是嫌疑犯吗? 现在她是了
- Why? Is she a suspect? - She is now.
好的 你有什么发现吗?
What do you have? Hey.
我想让你来看看这个
I thought you might like to see this.
这是什么?
What the hell is that?
这是我剃他的头发时发现的
I found it after I shaved his head.
有一个镶有钻石的硬物 从他背后击去
Something hard with a diamond insignia on the back.
你找到那东西后 也就找到了凶手
You find that, I bet you'll find your killer.
这是第一击吗? 也是致命的第一击
- Was this first blow? - First and fatal. Crushed his skull.
敲碎了他的颅骨 他被杀了 以后才被推下楼的
So he was killed, then he was pushed.
毫无疑问
Without a doubt.
口香糖要吗?
Nicorette?
不,谢了.你自己吃吧
No, thanks. Got my own.
Willows.你的DNA结果出来了
Willows. Your DNA results are back.
真的.
Yeah?
嗯哼.
Hmm.
根据DNA资料显示
Well, according to my DNA data,
系数与样本是吻合的 那个嫌疑人就是凶手
the types are 814-quadrillion-to-1 that your suspect is our killer.
太好了﹗
Pretty good stats.
从世界上六十亿人中 把他给找出来真的是...
Yeah, considering there's only about 6 billion people in the world.
谢了
- Thanks. Mm-hm.
Tsk.
Tsk.
Holly.
Holly.
她给了我足够的...
She gave me just enough.
证据去捉住他
Just enough to catch him.
别动﹗
Don't move.
嘿,冷静 我不是警♥察♥ 我只是来... 做现场调查的
Hey, hey. It's okay. I'm not a cop. I just analyze the scene.
这是我第一天上班 相信我,我没恶意的
This is my first day. Believe me, I'm no threat.
看... 电♥话♥上是不是有你的指纹?
Um, look, phone with your prints on it.
看,就是这儿 好吗?在这儿
Here, take it. Okay? Here.
她坚持了很长时间
She held on long enough
留给了我们很多线索
to give us a clue.
干得漂亮,凯萨琳
Nice work, Catherine.
干得好,尼克 取了那么大一块
Nice swatch, Nick. Pizza-box sized.
我是葛瑞森
Grissom.
我是尼克
It's Nick.
我刚完成了地毯的样本对照
I just finished the carpet-swatch comparisons.
完全吻合
We got a match.
我一开始就有这样的预感 尼克
I'm starting to get that feeling, Nicky, my boy.
我也是 听着 我在审讯时再和你见面吧
Yeah, so am I. - I'll meet you at the interrogation.
还有一样东西我要验证的
I still got one more thing I wanna check.
好的,再见
Okay, bye.
好了,我现在要开始了 总台,准备好
- Okay, I'm ready to try this now. - Stand by, House.
你们的安全记录记下来了吗? 你们那儿有记录吗?
- Did your security log record that? - You guys get that?
没有
No.
真是见鬼了
Well, I'll be damned.
是诅咒 我不会再玩那种机器了
The curse. Hell, I ain't playing those machines no more.
说真的 你赢了,你就会死的
It's true. You win, you die.
知道了
Gotcha.
为什么逮捕我? 一级谋杀
- Got me with what? - Capital murder.
你在开玩笑吗? 对于谋杀案我从不说笑
- Oh, are you kidding me? - I never kid about murder.
你怎么想,尼克? 轮到我来盲目演示了吗?
What do you think, Nick? My turn to play it blind?
嘿,里德,玩得开心吗?
Hey, Red. Have a nice life, huh?
我想是的
Ha, ha, ha. I know I will.
大输家
Loser.
怎么...?
What the-?
这门到底是怎么了?
What the hell's with this thing?
现在问题就是
Now, the funny thing is,
要是泰德那晚没有回来的话
if Ted didn't come back to the room,
那粘在他新表上的地毯纤维
then why were presidential carpet fibers
又是怎么来的呢?
found in the band of his brand-new watch?
因为他回来过
Because he did come back.
而你在把他 扔出阳台的时候
And you do the smart thing.
又做了一件聪明的事情 你把犯罪现场清理过了
After you throw him over the balcony, you cleaned up the crime scene.
然后又把有血迹的 毛巾放在现场那里
You left blood-soaked towels in plain sight.
你还有什么要说的? 那些血是泰德手上的
Your alibi? The blood came from Ted's forearms.
我说的怎么样,尼克?
How am I doing so far, Nicky?
是的,有如身临其境
Yeah, I'm into it.
根据你的供词 你觉得很卑微
According to your statement, you felt slighted
因为泰德赢了 四千万后在半个小时后
because Ted had just won $40 million and dumped you within a half an hour,
就把你甩了 这已经有足够的作案动机
giving you motive enough to kill him.
而你也把它付诸实施了
And you exercised that motive.
我能问你一个问题吗? 当然
- Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
你怎么那么冷酷? 你夺走了一个人的生命
How are you so cool? You took someone's life.
你不在乎吗?
Don't you care?
是的
No.
代理员 现在我们要 逮捕她
Deputy, we're gonna have her arrested.
那我可以问你一个问题吗? 或许可以
- So can I ask you a question? - Maybe.
你一下子说出那么多东西 你是怎么知道这些的?
All that stuff you rattled off, how'd you know about all that?
你的男友告诉我的
Your boyfriend told me.
一会儿我们在外面见 好吗?
I'll see you outside, okay?
他们说我必须让你走
They say I have to let you go.
你违反了清理现场的... 规章制度
You violated the policies and procedures for clearing a scene.
我看过莎拉的报告了 我知道
- I read Sara's report. - I know.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
还有霍莉的死
And Holly's dead.
对不起,吉尔
I'm sorry, Gil.
我也很对不起
I'm sorry too.
我不想这样做的 你必须这样做
- I don't wanna do this. - You got to.
你知道我当时在哪儿吗?
You know where I was?
我想这我已经知道了
I got a pretty good idea.
我跑去下注了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表