Kyle.
11年前,我也跟你一样
Eleven years ago, I was you, man.
背地里抽雪茄,喝酒
Smoking cigars in closets. Playing tanks.
我的口袋里,有一条鲑鱼在里面放了七天 直到我的脚半麻木
I wore a trout in my jean pocket for seven days till my leg went half numb.
我也经历过这些
I've been there.
所以,别跟我说"这算什么?"
So don't tell me, "What about it?"
好吧
Okay.
詹姆斯就求我们再给他一次机会
James begged us for one more shot.
于是我们又让他再接受一次挑战
So we came up with a challenge.
吞下生的牛肝
Swallowing raw liver.
噢,伙计,噢,他噎着了
Oh, man. Oh, man, he's choking.
快用"海姆利急救法"
Give him the Heimlich. Dude, give him the Heimlich.
快用"海姆利急救法".快﹗
Give him the Heimlich.
他脸都发青了﹗
He's turning blue.
一个窒息而死的人又怎么会吊在房♥辕上?
How does a kid choke to death and end up hanging from a rafter?
好吧
Okay.
是我们一时的念头,我们可能会失去很多的东西
We freaked. I mean, we had a lot to lose here.
我们的权利,可能被学校开除
We could lose our charter or get kicked out of school,
甚至可能坐牢
or even go to jail.
因此,马特和我
So me and Matt,
就把他吊起来,弄得像是他自杀的迹象
we strung him up and made it look like he committed suicide.
你承认是你们杀了他吗?
You do realize you just admitted to killing him?
我们没杀他.这只是个意外
We didn't kill him. It was an accident.
只是个意外. 但开始的时候却像是圣诞晚会一般
It was an accident. But now it's beginning to look like Christmas.
听着,
Look,
我父亲有一位很精明的辩护律师
my dad's a top defense attorney.
要是他们要起诉我的话... 别担心,他们会的
- So if charges are filed- - Don't worry, there will be.
这只是一般的过失杀人,不是谋杀
It'll be manslaughter, not murder.
我和马特只需做些社区服务而已
And me and Matt will end up with community service.
我们只能控告他过失杀人
We can hold them for manslaughter.
过失杀人。--你在说笑吗? 你愿意就这么了解这件案子?
Manslaughter? Kidding? Are you willing to settle for that?
行了,尼克,你我都知道这个没那么简单的
Come on. You know as well as I do, there is more to this.
你现在正在气头上,先冷静下来
You're going 80 miles an hour in second gear. Let's just slow down.
好吗? 好的
- All right? - Okay.
他们说他们做过"海姆利急救法",对吗?
They said they performed the Heimlich, right?
是的。我不相信他们的话
Yeah. I don't believe them.
要是他们真做过"海姆利急救法"的话 就应该会有皮外伤
Well, if they performed the Heimlich, there'd be evidence of trauma.
是这样的
Yes, there would.
你说得没错 要是他们对他采用过"海姆利急救法"的话
No, you're right. If they gave this frat kid the Heimlich,
我们起码会发现一根断的肋骨
chances are we'd find a broken rib.
现在却没有这个
Not even a fracture.
那腹部和胸部有没有淤伤?
What about abdominal or thoracic bruising?
没有,图片上没有显示
Nope. Photos are all negative.
他们在说谎,当那孩子噎住的时候 没人想过要救他
They lied. When this kid was choking, no one tried to help him.
看一看这个
Take a look at this.
我们把在"詹森"上写的字放大了
Now, we magnified Mr. Johnson's privates.
是用那种特殊墨水写的,跟报纸上那种墨吻合
The ink is from a felt tip. It's a Papermax Thin Tip, to be exact.
"吉尔W",两个三角
Jill W., two triangles.
不,是两个"德耳塔"。希腊文字。她是其中一位
It's two deltas. Greek letters. She's a Delt.
真荒诞
Oh... Freaks.
吉尔,我们想问你一个问题
Jill, we need to ask you a question.
这是你的笔迹吗?
Is this your signature?
噢,天啊
Oh, my God.
这你是从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get that?
你以为是从哪儿弄来的?
Where do you think?
你是认为这跟发生的 事情有什么联♥系♥吗?
You don't think that has something to do with what happened?
我们还不知道,这正是我们想查出来的
We don't know yet. That's what we're trying to find out.
你是怎么认识詹姆斯的?
How well did you know James?
他想加入我男朋友的"男生联盟"
Uh... He was pledging my boyfriend's house.
我们是"希腊人",我是说,我们都相互在对方身上签名
We're Greek. I mean, we sign them, they sign us.
说的没错
Of course you do.
谁是你的男朋友?
Who's your boyfriend?
凯尔.查维斯
Kyle Travis.
先找出纤维
So we're looking for fibers.
是的,纤维,牛肝---所有跟那帮家伙有关的东西
Yeah, fibers, liver, anything to implicate these guys.
这是什么? 凶器
- What the heck is that? - The murder weapon.
是绳子
Dingle dangle.
我来猜猜看
Let me guess.
收音机还是随身听
Radiohead or Rage Against the Machine.
事实上 它是一部对DNA
Actually, it's an audio book
进行酵分♥析♥的音频机器
on restriction enzyme analysis in DNA typing.
还有光电指纹识别。 -酷毙了 -是的
- PCR fingerprinting. Choice. - Right.
葛瑞森在仓库里做什么?
Hey, what's Grissom doing in the garage?
他在忙,温蒂.巴吉尔的案子。也就是那具浮尸
He's working that Wendy Barger case, you know, the floater.
他唯一的线索,就是一艘失踪的小船
Only clue he's got is a missing boat,
情况很糟,因为船不见了
- which sucks because it's missing. - Ha.
他认为在浴缸里可以找到它吗?
He thinks he's gonna find it in a bathtub?
只是在做仿真现场而已
No, it's a simulation tank.
他在重现死者那晚死时候的情景
He's re-creating the conditions the night that she died on the lake.
尸体是在距离凯维拉海湾半英里处被扔下水的
Body was dumped like a half mile from Callville Bay.
他们认为船一定是顺着水流漂走了
And the boat must have drifted with the currents.
让我猜猜 --这一定让凯萨琳很头疼
And let me guess. Catherine got bored?
是的你知道葛瑞森这人
Well, you know Grissom,
无论多么细小的东西都讲求科学
the shortest distance between two points is science.
而凯萨琳现在已经在半道上了
And for Catherine, it's pounding the pavement.
我想葛瑞森今晚一定放你的假了
Hey, I thought Grissom gave you the night off.
是的,我还有别的事
Yeah, something came up.
再见
See you.
我是葛瑞森,是我,我找到了
- Yeah, Grissom. It's me. I found it.
就在"巴林桥"的南面
Just south of Barring Point Bridge.
怎么发现的? 我走的时候发现的
- How? - I took a walk.
就在"巴林桥"的南面吗?
Just south of Barring Point Bridge.
那船是什么颜色的?
What color's the boat?
白色底漆绿色的外边
It's white with lime-green trim.
就像我们在温蒂.巴杰尔头上发现的碎片颜色一样
Just like the splinters we found in Wendy Barger's head wound.
干得好,凯萨琳
Well done, Catherine.
漂亮
Well done.
我们先把船拖回仓库里来吧
Let's get the boat back to the garage.
肯定有好消息了
This better be good.
我需要你的保证
I need some assurances.
这是可以商量的,伙计
It's a two-way street, pal.
你按照我说的做了吗?
Did you do what I asked?
我是检查过证据档案了,但其它的我不敢保证
I checked out the evidence, yeah. But I'm not sure about the rest.
当初都是怎么说的?
What's the big deal?
你把档案袋上的封条给拿开,这样就行了
You break the seal on the evidence box, it's over.
然后放回原处。那时我就跟哈德森说 "任务完成了"
We put it to bed, I tell Henderson, mission accomplished.
为什么你不早点说?
Why don't you let me do that?
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
科恩法官,你被捕了
Judge Cohen, you're under arrest.
罪名是阻碍公正,干预司法工作
Obstruction of justice, tampering with state's evidence
违反了七条法律条文
and violating seven articles of scumbag.
我跟你说过,没人可以控制我
I told you, nobody owns me.
带走
Move on.
做得好,伙计
Nice work, man.
嘿,葛瑞森,我听说凯萨琳先你一步找到了船
Hey, Grissom. I hear Catherine beat you to the boat.
我们是团队合作,不是在做竞争
We work as a team. We're not competing.
是的
Okay.
但是她第一个发现的,不是吗?
But, uh, she found it first, right?
"两条路分向不同的方向", "所以,对不起,我不能两头兼顾"
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both
罗伯特.佛罗斯特的诗
Robert Frost.
很好,格雷格。 谢谢
- Very good, Greg. - Thanks.
但实际上,这首诗不符合这种情况
But actually, in this case, Mr. Frost does not apply.
当你有同伴的时候
When you have a partner,
你们没人选择一条路
you each take a road.
这就是你为何,能找到那船的原因
That's how you find a missing boat.
行了,跟我说说
Come on, level with me.
你认为是谁杀了她的。 --是丈夫还是情人?
Who do you think killed her? The husband or boyfriend?
你已经把范围缩小到两个嫌疑人上了?
You've narrowed it down to just two suspects?
事实上,你也是如此,我到C.S.I的第二周
Well, actually, you did. See, my second week at CSI,
你就跟我说,当一个不忠的配偶被谋杀以后
you told me that when a cheating spouse is murdered,
首要的两个嫌疑人就是
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表