空气加热器
Space heater.
- "扬科电器",型号♥220
- 没错
- Janko Electric, model 220.
- Or it was.
我想一定是它在房♥间里烧起来
I figured it must've burned up in the bedroom,
救火队员把它和其它东西一起扔到外面的
and the firemen threw it out here
with the rest of this overhaul.
这可是高电压大功率的
This is heavy-duty, high voltage.
- 这够我们整个实验室取暖的了
- 或者使整间屋子超负荷
- This thing could heat our whole lab.
- Or overload a house.
短路保险
Breaker box.
主卧室的电路超负荷了
Circuit overload. Master bedroom.
你知道怎么做了?
You know what to do next?
是的
Yeah.
在 Joey 车后窗玻璃上的浓缩剂是鼻涕
The condensation inside Joey's
back-seat window is nasal mucus.
是打喷嚏留下的?
From a sneeze?
差不多,你是想,那个凶手当时是在车后座吗?
Most likely. You're thinking
the shooter was in the back seat?
他还流着鼻涕
Mm-hm. With the sniffles.
这几天能把鼻涕中的DNA验出来吗?
So, what is the DNA like in mucus these days?
没问题,我现在已经开始DNA测试了
It's pretty good.
I'll start a DNA profile.
- 谢了
- Catherine
- Thanks.
- Catherine.
嗨,David ,什么事?
Oh, hi, David. What's up?
有个人在接待室那里等你
There's someone waiting for you in Reception.
警长?
Detective.
她和她儿子一起来的
She came in with her son.
我想我们和他谈之前,最好你和他先谈谈
Thought you'd like a conversation
before we sat down with him.
- 没错,谢谢,你叫 Nick 来了吗?
- 是的
- Yeah, thanks. Did you call Nick?
- Yeah.
过来
Uh... Come on.
这是我儿子 Danny
他获知 Joey 的事以后就赶回来了
This is my son Danny.
He heard about Joey and came home.
我拿着跑堂挣来的钱,全用来玩21点上了
So I took some of my runner money,
and I hit the blackjack tables.
我输了,我就想扳回来
I lost. So I doubled up.
在短短的八分钟里我输光了三万块钱
I ended up losing 30 grand in eight minutes.
- 我明白你为什么跑了
- 我很害怕
- Well, I can see why you ran.
- Well, I was scared.
你知道,那不是我的钱
You know, it wasn't my money.
你有想过回到你老板那儿去吗?
Did you think to give back to your boss?
你知道的,试着做些什么来弥补?
You know, try to make amends?
你们都不知道自己的老板是谁,对吗?
You guys don't even know
who your boss is, do you?
你有代表自己的老板跟 Joey 说有人想害他
Did you tell Joey to get out of town,
叫他赶紧离开这里吗?
that someone might try to harm him
on behalf of your boss?
我应该跟他说的
I should have.
但我没有,当时我只顾着自己了
But no. I only worried about my butt.
他们杀 Joey 只是为了警告我
They killed Joey to send a message to me.
妈妈,对不起,我不知道的
Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't know.
Danny
Danny.
你能猜出是谁杀了你的弟弟吗?
Do you have any idea who shot your brother?
其中的一位跑堂的
One of the runners.
- 或许是...
- 不﹗不﹗别说出名字
- Probably a guy-
- No. No. No names.
是他们其中一人干的
One of them killed Joey.
他们这样做只是为了钱,这就像是瘟疫一样
You know, they'll do anything for money.
It's like a disease.
你说出来的话,他们就会来对付你
And if you talk,
they'll come after you.
不,不,我不想再失去另一个儿子了
No. No, I'm not losing another child.
Joey 是因为我而死的
即使他们不查,我也会查出来的
Joey died because of me.
Either they find his shooter, or I do.
哇哦,哇哦
Whoa, whoa.
行了,没人要来对付谁
Hold on. Now, nobody's going after anybody.
Hillman 太太,他并没有告诉我们名字,好吗
Okay, he doesn't have to give us a name,
Miss Hillman, all right?
Danny,你戴有耳机的,对吗?
Danny, you wear an earpiece, right?
把那些跑堂的人的接受频率告诉我们就行了
Just give us the frequency your runners operate on.
你在做什么?
What the hell are you doing?
在做一些你或许也做过的事
Something you probably should've done.
你在检查线路问题吗? 别浪费时间了,Gil
Ha. You checking for faulty wiring?
Waste of time, Gil.
大火是从橱柜底下引起的,而不是墙里的线路
Fire started on the floor in the closet,
not in the wires in the wall.
那时你的报告而已
Yeah, that was your report.
这是放在橱柜底下的插座
This is an electrical socket from the closet
专门用于取暖器的
where a space heater was plugged in.
- 取暖器? 那里根本没有什么取暖器
- 我在卧室里发现了一个已经融化掉的
- A heater? There was no heater there.
- I found it in the living room, melted.
我想你也该知道,这插座应该放在哪儿对吧?
And I suppose you happen to know
which outlet it was plugged into?
那天晚上很冷,橱柜的那个插座离她的床最近
It was a cold night. The outlet
in the closet was closest to her bed.
这有点牵强吧,你认为呢?
That's a little far-fetched,
don't you think?
听着,如果这根线是从里面着火的话
Look, if this wire burned
from the inside out,
火就会从墙里面开始烧起,而不是在橱柜底下
then the fire started in the wall,
not on the closet floor.
从这个变压器上可以看出
Discoloration throughout the conductor.
它是从里面烧起来的
It burned from the inside out.
着火的原因就是,墙里面的线路超负荷
The cause of this fire was
an electrical overload in the wall.
好的,你认为是墙,我认为是地板
我们的出发点是截然不同
All right, you say wall, I say floor.
We differ on points of origin.
但法庭只会接受一个事实:汽油
Jury's only gonna hear one word:
"gasoline. "
说到这个,那就得先找到促燃剂才行
Speaking of which, where's your
accelerant-analysis work?
我亲自检查过地板,并发现了氢化物的痕迹
I personally swabbed the closet floor,
found traces of hydrocarbon chains,
已经证实是汽油
confirming gasoline.
别费劲了,Gil
Leave it alone, Gil.
- 检控官和我的观点是一致的
- 这其中有太多的疑问了
- The DA agrees with me on this.
- Too many unanswered questions.
这件案子不该那么早就作出判决
This case should not be going to trial yet.
不,现在只剩下一个疑问
No, there's only one unanswered question:
为什么那个促燃剂会放在橱柜里面?
Why was there accelerant in the closet?
只有一个人知道这个
Only one person knows.
那就是为何判他极刑的原因
And that's why he's
looking at the death penalty.
听着,我跟你说过了
我不知道它为什么会在那儿
Look, I told you,
I don't know why it was there.
你最好说清楚这个
- 我说不清楚﹗
- You gotta do better than that.
- I can't.
这就不能证明,不是你放的火
It doesn't prove you didn't start it.
除非我们能解释为何
那汽油会放在卧室的壁橱里
Until we can explain why there was
gasoline in the bedroom closet,
否则就无能为力
the charges stand.
我想我现在已经是个死人了
Then I guess I'm a dead man.
听着,侦探,我想应该奖赏我一次旅行
Hey, this is bull. I thought
I was showing up to win a trip.
只有你们其中的一个能有这样的福份
One of you is gonna win a trip,
all right.
大家清楚了这可是自愿行为
Everybody clear this is voluntary?
是的,然后她就会叫警♥察♥来逮捕我们的
Yeah, sure. Then she just
calls the cops to come and arrest us.
这么说大家都清楚了
So everyone is clear.
- 好了?
- 是的
- Yeah?
- Yeah.
好了,我们这就开始吧
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
把鼻孔张开
Open your nostrils.
知道吗,要是我们都清白的话,我就会赢得一百块
You know, look, I got 100 bucks
that says none of us are the shooter.
要是你真那么自信不,是你们其中一个的话
Well, if you're that confident
it's not one of your guys,
- 你肯定知道那人是谁
- 即使我知道
- you must know who it is.
- Well, even if I did,
你认为我会告诉你吗?
you think I would tell you?
把鼻孔张开,就可以拿你的一百块了
All right, you're on, cool breeze.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表