Damn.
我知道你很累
I knew you were in tight.
法官是不靠一时兴致办事的
Judges aren't appointed on a whim.
我欠他一家人
I owe the family.
我需要你到监保官那里通一下气
I need you to compromise the chain of custody.
就这样?
Just like that?
好不容易捉住这个有三次记录的强♥奸♥犯 现在却要让他走?
We got a slam-dunk on a three-time rapist. And he's just gonna walk?
我必须把这件案子搞定
I have to have this case kicked.
我已经把鉴证书交上去了
I'm already on probation.
给他们一个藉口
Give them an excuse,
你最擅长这个了
you're good at that.
你在鉴证所工作 两个人的工作量搞得你很疲惫
You work the graveyard. You pulled a double and you're tired.
遇着谁什么事情都可能发生?
It could happen to anybody.
别害怕,我会在你背后的
Don't worry, I've got your back.
这我倒是能感觉得到,真的
Yeah, I feel you back there. Believe me.
嘿,音乐家,那具浮尸怎么样了?
Hey, maestro, what's the deal on our floater?
对不起,教授,那具浮尸出结果了吗?
Excuse me, professor, what's up with our floater?
到这儿来
Come hither.
DNA不吻合
DNA doesn't match.
13个样本,没有一个和她丈夫是吻合的
Thirteen markers and not one of them matches the husband's types.
真是好笑,我喜欢她丈夫这点
That's funny, I liked the husband for this.
这是你们的错,我的委托人已经够伤心的了
Well, you were wrong. My client's been through enough distress.
维斯顿,走吧
Winston, come on.
当查出我妻子到底发生了什么事
When you find out what happened to my wife,
我希望你们能告诉我
I wanna know everything.
我保证
I promise.
我来问你一些问题,是你的话你想知道这一切吗?
Let me ask you something. Would you wanna know everything?
你问错对象了
You're asking the wrong guy.
巴杰尔等于对我们说,他和他的妻子之间有矛盾
Barger as much as told us he and his wife were having problems.
她在湖边那儿住,这已经不是第一次了
She was staying at the lake. It wasn't the first time.
你认为她有没有可能去跟另一个人见面?
What do you think the chances are she was seeing somebody?
你结婚了,你来说吧
You were married. You tell me.
真有你的
Very good to excellent.
我要看看第4217号♥哈德森的强♥奸♥案
I need to see the Henderson rape case 4217.
好的,这边来
Sure, in here.
在这儿签名。谢了,麦克
- Sign here. - Thanks, Mike.
嘿,法♥院♥那里怎么样了?
Hey, how was court?
还在办理一个案子
Oh, damn case was continued.
半天没人理我
Clerk never called.
回家吧,休息一天,这几天你已经够忙的了
Look, go home. Take a day. You've been working your ass off.
都快成野兽了
Nature of the beast.
我很感激你,华瑞克,很高兴你又回来了
I'm grateful, Warrick, I'm glad you're back.
我还欠你一个晚会呢。 晚会?
- And I owe you a party. - Party?
是的,我让你当C.S.I的第三把手。 哈!
- Yeah, I made you a CSI 3. - Ha.
从下个月薪水里,你就可以看出来
You'll see it in your next paycheck.
钱越多,事情越多。 嗯。
- More money, more problems. - Mm.
谢了
Thanks.
好的。我真的很感激
- Yeah. - Appreciate it.
要是温蒂.巴杰尔跟别人睡觉的话
If Wendy Barger was sleeping around,
她的朋友是不会知道的
none of her friends knew about it.
有人在星期二的时候看见过她吗?
Anybody seen her since Tuesday?
没有
Nope.
至少我可以认定
And as far as I can tell,
当时有她的丈夫在场,他比他妻子 更满意他们的婚姻
the husband's on the level, he was happier in the marriage than she was.
她还有别的情人
She had something on the side.
我跟你直说了吧,你不会撒谎的话 是不会有所察觉的
I can tell you firsthand, when you don't cheat, you don't suspect.
好家伙。真希望当时娶的是你
Oh, man, I wish I'd been married to you.
别做梦了
- Not a chance. - Oh...
验尸官打电♥话♥来了,他们在等我们过去
Coroner just called. They're waiting for us.
好的,布瑞斯,要一起来吗?
Okay. Brass, you coming?
我还剩下半个汉堡。除此之外,我喜欢去看活人
I still got half a burger. Besides, I prefer live bodies.
嘿,葛瑞森,能稍等一下吗?
Hey, Grissom. You got a second?
我现在很迷惘。需要人指点一些迷津
Uh, I'm in purgatory. I need some guidance.
在车上等我
Meet you at the car.
这就是你们送来的
Okay, here's your frat boy.
这是由于窒息所引起的淤痕
We have petechial hemorrhaging, which is synonymous with asphyxia.
那他是由于上吊而窒息的了?
So he asphyxiated by hanging.
-你断定是自杀了吗? -还没有
- Are you ruling suicide? - No, not yet.
当死者是吊死的话,通常会在舌头上发现有
When a victim is found hung, we usually find some teeth marks
牙齿咬的痕迹
on the tongue.
但是这没有
No teeth marks.
但他是在屋顶上吊死的
But we found him swinging from the ceiling.
问题就是他是怎么上去的?
So the question is, how did he get there?
说到他是怎么上去的...
Speaking of how'd he get there...
那他阴♥茎♥上这些 又是怎么回事?
How did this get on his penis?
是纹身图案吗? 不是,像是画上去的
- Huh. Is that a tattoo? - No, no, it looks like ink.
尼克? 你不想看一看吗?
Nick, you wanna take a look at this?
不了,我不必看了
Oh, no, I don't have to look.
对此我有自己更好的看法
I have a pretty good idea what this is about.
好吧
Okay.
辛苦你了
Knock yourself out.
你们"男生联盟"要经过受辱考验吗?
Does your fraternity practice hazing?
不用
No.
是的,为了租到一个地方花了我们很长的时间
Yeah, it took a long time for Phi Alpha to get its charter.
我们有一条严格的不用受辱的规则
We have a strict no-tolerance policy.
作为会长,我在信上也强调了这点
You know, and as president, I enforce that to the letter.
得了,伙计.我以前也入过会
Come on, man, I was a Greek.
那时我们也有很多规则,也有受辱考验
And we had all kinds of policies too, guys still hazed.
我们在詹姆斯的阴♥茎♥上发现有涂鸦
We found ink on James' penis.
对此你想说的是,他只是在练自己的书法而已吗?
Are you trying to tell us he was just practicing his penmanship?
国家法律规定---:不能侮辱他人
State passed a law: No hazing.
这会判入狱六个月还有开除学籍。 我们没有侮辱任何人
It's six months in jail plus expulsion. We do not haze.
只是开头有一次小考验而已
You know, but there is an initiation.
新会员们,转过身来听听你们的战绩
Pledges, turn and face your active chapter.
过去的十周里,你们都有了不少的积分
Last ten weeks, you guys have accumulated points.
当中有些人进步了
Some of you are way ahead.
有些人却退步了
Some of you are way behind.
做标记的时间到了﹗
It's time to get signed.
我看得出来詹姆斯当时很紧张,知道吗?
I could tell right off the bat James was nervous, you know.
他是那种比较腼腆的男孩。我是指,他...
He was kind of this shy guy. I mean, he-
他想被接受,他想入会
He wanted to pledge. He wanted to belong.
是的,他真的想入会
Yeah, he wanted to belong.
但你知道,我给他出了个问题 我想我们都做过
But you know what, I questioned his chops. I think we all did.
是的,我们会给新会员一个任务
So, yeah, we gave the pledges an assignment.
就是到女生联谊会那里...
They were to go to sorority row
让她们在他们身上签上名字
and, uh, get different parts of their bodies signed.
当时说的是非常清楚的
I mean, the menu was pretty straightforward,
手臂和脚:5分
arms and legs, five points,
胸膛是10分 屁♥股♥上是25分
ten points for your chest, 25 points for your butt cheeks,
"詹森"上是100分
and 100 points for your johnson.
"詹森"?
Your johnson?
是的,是... 我知道这指什么
- Yeah, you know, your- - I know what it is.
继续啊
Don't stop now.
"詹森"...
And, Johnson,
你可怜的屁♥股♥是不会把那些分数补回来的
your sorry ass is so far behind in points
所以你最好在你的"詹森"上...
that you better get your johnson signed
写上上百遍,否则你就出局了
a couple hundred times, or you're history.
凯尔在卫生间里看到他在作假
Kyle caught him cheating in the bathroom.
他自己暗地里写的
He was signing himself.
你在所以人面前当众羞辱他
You humiliate him in front of all the other actives.
那可怜的男孩很害怕
Poor kid was so scared,
他只能暗地里画。你还泼了他一身的啤酒?
he had to sign himself. You give him a beer shower?
你这种行为还不称为侮辱?
And you don't call that hazing?
快回答问题
Answer the question, guys.
我别无选择。我必须拿他开刀
I had no choice. I had to ding him.
我是说,这样你才能越过心理最脆弱的防线
I mean, come on, you're only as strong as your weakest link.
不是我们拉他入会的,是他自愿的
We didn't pledge him, he pledged us.
他知道要是不合格的话会意味着什么
He knew what to expect if he didn't measure up.
羞辱,入会游戏,正式入会
Humiliation. Initiation. Appreciation.
所以经过就是这样,好吗?
That's what it's all about. Right, right.
对不起 但我们并没有杀他
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表