did a struggle ensue?
我有枪在手
I've got a gun.
你在干吗?
What are you doing to him?
快打911
Call 911.
我肯定是把鞋带绑错了
I must have tied the laces wrong.
对不起,我...
I'm sorry.
我知道应该早些对你坦白的 但是... 我当时太紧张了
I know I should have told you earlier, but I was nervous.
我是说...
I mean,
我刚把一个人的生命给夺走了
I took a man's life, here.
你不相信我,对吗?
You don't believe me, do you?
我是霍莉格丽布丝 请求增援 我在西欧文斯街让克商店,完毕
This is Holly Gribbs, requesting backup at Junk's on West Owens. Over.
我是凯萨琳.韦罗斯 你现在有危险吗?
This is Catherine Willows. Are you in danger?
呃,就快有危险了 这里是我的地方... 如果有必要...
- We're getting there. - This is my popsicle stand.
我会用武器保卫它
I'll defend it to the hilt if I have to.
就是这些东西了? 价值8000美元的小棉签
So this is it, huh? The $8,000 Q-Tip.
你才是化学分♥析♥师
Wow, you're the chemist.
我只想知道是什么 把那老人家弄晕了
I just need to know what knocked the old man out.
只要20秒,这机器就会给我们 完全的化学细目分类
In 20 seconds, this'll give us the complete chemical breakdown
精细到原子结构
right down to the atom.
但我事先得跟你说清楚 这些嘴里的采样不是能全部分辨出来的.
But I'm gonna warn you, though. These mouth swabs don't always read.
如果来自阴♥道♥,那应该可以 如果是来自肛♥门♥,那可就不能保证
Now, vaginal swabs, no problem. Anal swabs, money.
真的? 真的
- Anal swabs? - Anal swabs.
哎哟
Ouch.
伙计,你买♥♥了DC的最新游戏 《美国职业橄榄球2000》了没有?
Dude, you got NFL 2K for Dreamcast?
买♥♥了,一上市就买♥♥了
Yeah, I bought it the day it came out.
那游戏的图像真逼真 是吧?
Those graphics are a killer, aren't they?
我用猎鹰队 你呢?
My team's the Falcons. Who do you use?
我用兰迪.摩斯〔美式足球 明尼苏达海盗队的明星〕
Randy Moss.
没办法解析,对吗?
It didn't take, did it?
唾沫显示:假牙黏合剂... 就这么多了
A hint of saliva, some denture adhesive, but that's it.
对不起了,伙计
Sorry, man.
好了,把枪放下 怎么回事?
- All right, put the gun down. - What?
又来打劫吗?
We're getting robbed again now?
没事了吧? 是的,长官
- Everything okay here? - Yes, ma'am.
情况受控 让克商店已经安全,收到
- Control, Junk's is a Code 4. I'll be there.
你新来的? 是的,你好,我是霍莉.格丽布丝
- You the new girl? - Yeah. Hi, I'm Holly Gribbs.
谢谢.我是凯萨琳.韦罗斯 我是莱斯利.斯塔尔
- Thanks. I'm Catherine Willows. - And I'm Lesley Stahl.
别管什么查案了
Look, let's forget the formalities.
你们谁打算来帮我清洁柜台啊?
Which one of you people is gonna clean my counter here?
我跟你说... 如果你不关心是否抓到嫌犯...
Let me tell you, if you don't care about catching the suspect,
那我们也不想费心多管闲事 我们走了
neither do we. We're out of here.
明天过来把枪领回吧
You can pick your gun up tomorrow.
可以这么做吗? 不行的
- You can do that? - No.
噢﹗
Ow!
妈的
Damn.
钝器致外伤案件 百慕大群岛乡村俱乐部
Blunt-force-trauma case. Bermuda Hills Country Club.
一名怀孕妇女发现丈夫... 与另一名女孩上♥床♥
Pregnant wife caught her husband in bed with another girl.
-你怎么看? -恶意?
What do you think? Malicious intent?
有点吧 怎么开始的?
Little bit, yeah. How's it coming?
早开始了
It's coming.
那些血是谁的?
Whose blood is that?
那个第三者女孩的
The new girl's.
你想捐点血吗? 见鬼,当然不想
- Would you like to donate? - Hell, no.
对那丈夫的 进一步追查怎样?
How'd the follow-up go with the husband?
Boe跟我说你发现了些疑点
Boe tells me you were on to something.
那丈夫后来的故事起了点变化 现在他改口说当时是两人斗殴起来
His story's changed a bit. Now he says there was a struggle.
打着的时候 他把受害人的鞋踩掉了
Said he stepped on his shoe while they were fighting.
你相信? 一开始不信
- You believe him? - At first, no.
但现在... 见鬼,我不知怎么想
But now, hell, I don't know what to think.
你看过电影 吗?
You ever see the movie The Exorcist?
看过
Yeah.
老神父和卡拉斯神父... 要驱除魔鬼
The old priest and Father Karras are about to exorcise the demon.
卡拉斯神父解释说... 他录下了小姑娘的声音...
Father Karras explains that he's recorded the little girl's voice
经过分♥析♥他说这个幽灵... 有三种不同的个性
and he's broken down the spirit into three distinct personalities.
但老神父迅速纠正他说... "实际上只有一个"
But the old priest quickly corrects him: "There is only one. "
华瑞克,抛开那个丈夫
Forget about the husband, Warrick.
抛开所有假设
Forget about the assumptions.
抛开关于升职的功利心 这一切一切,只会让你混淆
Forget about your promotion. These things will only confuse you.
集中你的精神 放在最不可能撒谎的地方...
Concentrate on what cannot lie:
证据
the evidence.
紧记... 我们今天对话的原因
Follow the reason we're having this conversation.
追查好鞋子这条线
Follow the shoe.
噢,找到了
Well, I'll be damned.
踢到楼梯?滚你的蛋吧
Tripped over a rattle, my ass.
还记得这个东西吧? 你那宗自杀案的证物之一
Remember this from your suicide case?
我拿到手时就觉得有点不妥
The minute I pulled it, I knew something wasn't right.
那印痕很清晰... 但是也未免太清晰了
The impression's perfect. Maybe too perfect.
过来看看
Take a gander.
那些红色的小点是什么?
What are those red particles?
乳胶薄片
Latex flakes.
哪来的? 也许是从防止留下指纹的手套
- From what? - Protective gloves, maybe.
就我估计 这家伙非常聪明...
The way I figure it, this son of a bitch is smart.
可能想通过指纹栽赃
He probably planted the damn prints.
因此,直觉让我对这些 薄片做了化学测试
So, on a hunch, I chemically tested the flakes.
猜猜和什么有关?
Guess what it was laced with.
卵磷脂
Lecithin.
如果这些乳胶薄片 和烹饪油之间...
That chemical's found in cooking spray, isn't it?
有种我们看不见的联♥系♥ 那到底是什么
If latex rubber and cooking spray went on a blind date,
看来你比我们做的还好
- How would the night end? - Lot better than ours did.
我明白,你不是做 弗洛伊德那些工作的
I know, Pink Floyd's not your thing.
我穿着这些制♥服♥ 在实验室工作
I have on cowboy boots. I work in a lab.
你凭什么以为 月亮的黑暗一面...
What makes you think "Dark Side of the Moon"
加上,这样就能让我 这烂仓库暖和起来?
synched to the Wizard of Oz is gonna warm my damn barn?
我只是想会有些不同
Just thought it'd be something different.
你想要不同? 把我挂在墙上,像你所说的
You wanna be different? Pin me up against a wall.
那样找个东西放在我身上
Lay one on me like you mean it.
放松点,伙计
You're slacking, pal.
要多久才能找到符合的指纹?
How long till we get a hit?
可能只需要四分钟 可能需要四天
Could be four minutes, could be four days.
但我们可以肯定 她一定会帮你找出点什么
But you can bet your ass she'll give you something.
她一向都行的
She always does.
把你挂在墙上?
Pin you against a wall?
听着,呃,我得说实话
Look, I gotta be honest.
其实这并不是我想要的工作
This ain't me.
是我妈♥逼♥我来的
I was pushed into it by my mom.
她是交通部的上尉
She's a lieutenant in Traffic.
她永远不会脱离交通部 因此我在实现她的梦想,而不是我的
She's never gonna get out of Traffic, so I'm fulfilling her dreams, not mine.
我能坐在这里甚至照看你 还可以叫你别干
I can sit here, and I can baby you, and I can tell you to quit.
但我不打算这么做 因为我真的热爱我的工作
But I'm not gonna do that, because I really love my job.
我们只是一群天真的孩子
We're just a bunch of kids
受雇于人去玩拼图游戏
that are getting paid to work on puzzles.
有些时候一直 有些小块你不能找到
Sometimes there's a piece that's missing.
但有时我们一晚 就能把拼图拼好
Sometimes we solve it in one night.
你认为我应该坚持干下去? 坚持干下去?
- So you think I should stick with it? - Stick with it?
做警♥察♥吗?
The cops,
算了吧
forget it.
他们根本分辨不出那手印 是指纹还是动物的爪印
They wouldn't know fingerprints from paw prints.
侦探...?
And the detectives
去追求谎言吗? 我们解决问题,我们追寻迷失的拼图
chase the lie. We solve. We restore peace of mind.
如果你是受害者 那就是你所需的
And when you're a victim, that's everything.
坚持干下去
Stick with it.
最起码坚持到 你破了第一宗案件...
At least until you solve your first.
如果之后你仍然觉得 自己和这工作格格不入...
And if after that you don't feel like King Kong on cocaine,
那时再抽身也不迟
then you can quit.
但如果你留了下来 我向天保证,你不会后悔
But if you stay with it, my hand to God, you will never regret it.
凯萨琳.韦罗斯 抱歉打断你的午餐
Catherine Willows, cut your lunch short.
你有案件,428号♥
You got a 428.
收到
Copy.
如果你真要我在凌晨 4:00帮你打电♥话♥...找科恩法官
You want me to call Judge Cohen at 4 in the morning,
你应该给我多点证据吧 但你现在就给我片脚趾甲?
bring me something more than a damn toenail.
队长,你必须打这通电♥话♥
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表