我要见他.就是那个胆小鬼杀了Brian吗?
I wanna see him.
Is that the coward who killed Brian?
到底怎么回事?他让你感到恐惧了?
What happened? He scare you?
开了一些玩笑而已吗?
是弄出很多噪音?还是尖叫了?
Talk a little funny?
Make a lot of noises? Screamed?
或许他一看你就不像是好人
Or maybe he just looked at you the wrong way?
快走开
Get away from me.
你让我觉得恶心
You make me sick.
你说过要我参与的
You said you'd include me.
你答应过要帮我调查
You offered to help with my investigation,
- 现在你却把事情搞砸了
- 你把凶手找到了
- and now you're compromising it.
- You found the killer.
他说是开车的时候撞到的,不是谋杀
Who says it was a hit-and-run, not murder.
- 他有目击者
- 目击者也会包庇他的
- He has a witness.
- Who will lie.
目击者有权说任何东西
The witness can say whatever he wants.
最重要的是Adam Walkey撞死Brian的时候
The important thing is
that Adam Walkey was not alone
他不是一个人的
when he killed Brian.
我刚刚才知道他当时和谁在一起
Until now, I did not know who was with him.
现在你知道了
And now you do.
他的目击者也属于另一个嫌疑人
His witness is our other suspect.
在查资料吗?
911 page.
- 怎么样了?
- 枪吻合,枪管却不一致
- What's up?
- Right gun, wrong barrel.
那混♥蛋♥把枪管卸下来了
Son of a bitch swapped
the gun barrel out.
来看这个
Check this out.
可能是没完成的标记
也或许那家伙的枪曾被摔过
It could be an incomplete tool mark.
Or maybe the guy dropped his gun.
不管怎样,我们还没找到那个枪管
We still don't have the barrel.
- 没错
- 但我们有Kendall的子弹
- This is true.
- But we've got Kendall's ammo.
- 先测试子弹怎么样?
- 检测它是否跟撞针吻合?
- What about bullet batching?
- Match the bunter marks?
每个弹壳后面都会有两个信息:
Every casing's got two pieces
of information on it:
生产厂商和口径
manufacturer and caliber.
这是用电镀器来刻上去的
Etched in by an electrodischarge machine.
每一批子弹的标记都是一样的
Every casing from a given batch
of ammo has the same marking.
要是把我们从现场收集到的弹壳
So if you compared the casings
we collected at the crime scene
和Brad Kendall枪里的弹壳相比较
with the casings from Brad Kendall's gun-
通过显微镜,我们就可以发现相似的特征
On a microscopic level, we should find similar characteristics.
就能证明现场的子弹是Brad的
Which would link Brad's ammo to the crime,
- 即使没有找到他的枪
- 这不像换了枪管那样无懈可击
- even though we can't link his gun.
- Not as airtight as matching the barrel.
- 但这件案子还有一点需要考虑
- 动机是什么?
- But still enough to build a case.
- What about motive?
Catherine已经在着手了
Well, Catherine's working on a hunch.
我是孩子的父亲?
Me? The father?
不可能,我已经结婚了,
又没到处鬼混
No way. I'm married.
I don't fool around.
要我们给你解释工作室那里
Would you like us to explain
发生的性行为吗?
the mechanics of sex in the workplace?
你是那儿的经理
You're the manager.
- Erin是你的雇员
- 你又有钱
- Erin was the employee.
- You had the power.
- 这迟早都会发生的
- 你们全都想错了
- Happens all the time.
- You got it all wrong.
或许是我们俩都弄错了
Well, maybe we do.
We all make mistakes.
但为了证实一下
得从你身上提取DNA样本
Just to be sure, why don't you
give us a sample of your DNA?
- 然后你就可以走了
- 真不敢相信
- And you'll be on your way.
- I don't believe this.
大家都不会相信我是那种人的
Talk to anyone. I'm not like that.
我拿来了法庭的指令
I got a court order.
那是以前的事了
It was a one-time thing.
我真的不知道她怀孕了
I didn't even know she was pregnant.
我给他宣读过他的权利了
I read him his rights.
这是最后一次请律师的机会
Last chance for a lawyer.
我没做错什么,为何要请律师?
I didn't do anything.
Why would I need a lawyer?
那开始吧
Fire away.
我只想问一个问题:
I have just one question:
你的头痒吗?
Does your head itch?
我必须回答这个问题吗?
Do I have to answer that?
我这只是来帮你梳理一下
I'm gonna just rearrange
your part a little.
根据Adam Walkey的供词
According to Adam Walkey,
那晚你是和他在一块的
you were with him in
his SUV the other night.
而你头上的虱子
And your head lice
也证实了他说的话
这些虱子还告诉我,当晚是你开的车
confirm his statement.
They also tell me that you were driving.
没错,我是和他在一起
Yeah, yeah, I was with him.
就如他对你说的,我们都不知道撞到那人了
And, like he told you,
we didn't know we hit the guy.
你怎么知道Adam跟我们说这些的?
How do you know what Adam told us?
你先说说那晚到底发生了什么
Now, why don't you tell us
what really happened?
那时大概是午夜,我们当时正在听广播
Well, it was around midnight,
and we were listening to the radio.
我换了频道,Adam就老大不愿意
I changed the station.
Adam got pissed.
伙计,你在干什么?那可是首古典歌♥
Dude, what are you doing?
That song's a classic.
这不是古典歌♥,这是垃圾,全都是垃圾
It's not a classic. It's crap.
It's always been crap.
这个...才是最棒的
Now, this... This is tight.
- 伙计,那是什么?
- 可能是条狗,不用管它
- Dude, what was that?
- Probably a dog. Let's get out of here.
我们就继续开着车
We just kept driving.
真的,这都是事实
It's the truth.
证据说的却是另一种情况
The evidence says otherwise.
你到底在说什么?
What are you talking about?
在那辆SUV上不仅有虱子
Well, there weren't just lice in the SUV.
在死者的毛衣上也同样留下了虱子
There were lice on the victim's sweater.
谁会管那些虱子?
So who cares about lice?
你知道虱子都吃什么吗?
Do you know what lice eat?
血
Blood.
我非常肯定,自己可以证明
Brian Clemonds衣服上的虱子
I'm pretty sure I can prove
that the lice on Brian Clemonds
是你头上面的
came from your head.
我们下了车
We got out of the car.
得叫医护人员来
We gotta call the paramedics.
要是跟别人说的话,我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
还可能会坐牢
We tell anybody, we are in trouble.
We could go to jail.
但我不想,把他丢在那儿不管
最后Adam说服了我
But I didn't wanna leave him like that.
Adam talked me into it.
他申请了奖学金明年去读"杜克"大学
He had a scholarship to Duke
next year, you know?
他不能冒这个险
He couldn't risk it.
我来说说到底发生了什么
Let me tell you what I think happened.
你和Adam看见Brian提着六罐啤酒
You and Adam saw Brian
walking out of a liquor store
从饮料店走出来
carrying a six-pack.
或许你是年轻气盛
You're underage.
也或许你想叫他帮买♥♥些啤酒
Maybe you wanted him to front you some beer.
嘿,伙计,能帮个忙吗?
Hey, man, can you do us a favor?
Brian没有理睬
Brian doesn't respond.
嘿
Hey.
- 他怎么了?
- 下车看看
- What's his problem?
- Let's find out.
然后你们就下了车
Then you got out of the car.
嘿,白♥痴♥.我们只是想
叫你帮买♥♥些啤酒而已
Hey, moron, we just want
you to buy us some beer.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表