I gotta bail.
那么,怎么才能找到这位"密音客"?
So how do we find this, uh, Voice?
不可能的,你不可能随便就能找到他的
You don't. He's not
who you're looking for, anyway.
要想知道那跑堂的幕后老大是谁
If you wanna know who capped this kid,
你就只能去问另一个跑堂的人
then you should talk to another runner.
他们为了一个好的内线通常都会互相拆台
I mean, they'll kill each other for a good route.
哦
Uh...
你最好是往后退上那么三步远
You might wanna take three giant steps backward.
- 怎么了?
- 危险,请勿靠近
What's going on?
- Danger, Will Robinson.
三滴汽油液体加上少许的氧气
Three drops of gasoline,
limited oxygen supply,
然后加热到燃点的华氏932度
heat to ignition temperature
of 932 degrees Fahrenheit.
跟那晚 Damon 卧室着火的情况一样
Same conditions in Damon's bedroom,
night of the fire.
烟和火都有了
Smoke to fire.
燃点状态,这就证实了 Damon 所说的前半部分
Flashover. So that confirms
the first part of Damon's story.
你一定是来证实这后半部分的
Tell me you're here to confirm part two.
其实,我给你带来了那段门框
As a matter of fact,
here is your doorframe.
我让 Collins 分♥析♥过这个焦痕了
看见这些水泡痕迹了吗?
I had Collins analyze the burn depth.
You see these rolling blisters?
这称为"鳄鱼纹",看见木板的裂痕了吗?
It's called alligatoring.
See the way the wood's cracked?
就像是鳄鱼的表皮一样
- Looks like the skin of an alligator.
- Based on the depth of the aller-
- 根据这些"鳄...
- "鳄鱼纹"
- Alliger-
- Alligatoring.
这块木板非常的易燃
This wood burned very hot and very fast.
- 这就是促燃剂吗?
- 不是
- Use of accelerant?
- Negative.
但这块木板是属于外层门框的
But that piece was a doorframe
outside of the bedroom,
不应该被烧焦的
which was a contained site.
唯一可以造成这样情况的只能是氧气
So the only way this could've happened was O2.
Damon 把房♥门打开过
Damon opened the door.
他撒了谎
He lied.
- 那现在怎么办?
- 继续追查那个谎言...
- So, what happens now?
- We chase the lie.
直到真♥相♥大白于天下
Till it leads to the truth.
好了,你自己保重
All right, take care.
别担心,一切都会没事的
Okay, bye.
那是我姐姐
That's my sister.
在这件事上,她是唯一相信我的人
She's the only one who stood by me in all this.
你还有什么要告诉我的吗?
Anything else you wanna tell me?
- 什么,我姐姐吗?
- 那场大火
- What, about my sister?
- About the fire.
我...我什么都告诉你了
No, I told you everything.
你那扇门框可不这么认为
Your bedroom doorframe disagrees.
若是没人打开那扇门的话...
If no one opened the door,
外门框是不会烧起来的
the outside frame would not have burned.
作为一个救火队员,这你应该知道
As a firefighter, you know that.
我可以看看你的手吗? 伸出来
May I see your hand, please? Palm up.
这个痕迹和你那扇门上面的门把是一摸一样
This is the same type of doorknob
that you have on your bedroom door.
Damon 先生
Mr. Damon.
求你了...
Please.
我不想让任何人知道
- 为什么?
- I don't want anyone to know.
- Why?
这件事至关重要
This places you outside of the fire.
你现在正面临极刑
You're facing the death penalty.
为何你还要撒谎呢?
Why are you lying?
我是个救火队员
I'm a firefighter.
当我妻子和儿子需要我的时候...
And when my wife and my son needed me,
我当时什么都忘了
I forgot everything.
我没有测当时的温度,也没有寻找烟的来源
I didn't check for heat.
I didn't look for smoke.
当时就是一门心思要救他们出来
All I could think about was getting them out.
于是我打开了房♥门...
So I opened the door,
也就使大火蔓延开来
and I let the monster out.
我想穿过火墙去救他们
I could just about make them out
through the flames,
但我...却救不了他们﹗
but I couldn't get to them.
然后呢?
What else?
我不得不把门关上,如果整间屋子烧起来
I had to close the door,
or the whole house would've gone up,
救火队员是怎么都救不了他们
and the firemen would've never reached them.
我杀了我的家人
I killed my family.
大火向他们袭去的时候
Carbon monoxide killed them
一氧化碳早就把他们杀死了,这你是知道的
long before the fire got to them,
you know that.
这些都无关紧要
It doesn't matter what I know.
他们之所以死了,就因为我没在他们身边保护
My family died because
I wasn't there to protect them.
你想要救你的家人
You tried to save your family,
但那并不代表不是你放的火
but that doesn't mean
that you didn't start the fire.
那件事你是否也撒了谎?
Are you lying about that too?
你说过要帮我的
You tell me.
我会的
I will.
不要说是我讲的,好吗?
Hey, you didn't hear this from me,
all right? But...
看见那边那个穿蓝色运动衫
戴橙色头巾的那个人了吗?
See the guy over there,
blue sweatshirt with the orange hood?
702号♥,他也是个跑堂的
Seven-oh-two. He's a runner.
以前是和517号♥一起做的,就是那个被杀的孩子
He used to hang with 517,
the kid who was killed.
他不是在和自己说话,对吗?
And he's not talking to himself, is he?
他在用耳机和他的老板说话
Talking to his boss on a wire.
在体育博♥彩♥里双方这样联络是违法的
It's illegal to use two-way
communication in a sportsbook.
只要不被捉住就行
As long as you don't get caught.
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
"湖人队"是一赔十一,总共下了1♥8♥9♥注
Lakers are minus-11. Total's 1♥8♥9♥.
好的,选"公牛队"
"国王"的赔率已经从十一掉到九了
Yeah, Bulls pick.
Kings are down to 9 from 11.
是的,我们能...
Yeah, can we get...?
做
Done.
- 买♥♥啥?
- "湖人",50,000块
- Yeah?
- Lakers. Fifty thousand.
多给我一点一赔十一的
Give me as much at 11 as you can.
- 你今天看好"湖人"吗?
- 这给你
- You like the Lakers today?
- Here you go.
我也是
So do I.
是的,Joey Hillman,517号♥
Yeah, Joey Hillman, 517.
他是个不错的小伙子
Yeah, he was a good kid.
他被杀这真是太糟了
It was too bad about him getting shot.
我猜,现在所有跑堂的都知道这事了吧?
Yeah, I guess all the runners
heard about it by now, huh?
我想是的
I guess.
- 那么,谁是 Joey 的老板?
- 我不知道
- So who got Joey's route?
- I don't know.
- 我只知道我的老板是谁
- 到底谁是 Joey 的老板?
- Only thing I know is my own route.
- What was Joey's route, exactly?
你们又不是警♥察♥,问那么多问题干嘛?
You guys are asking a lot of questions
here for not being cops.
你有没有兴趣帮我们
更好地了解一下 Joey 的那个
Are you interested in helping us
better understand Joey's crime scene,
现场呢?
or not?
我只知道在新闻上看到的而已
I only know what I see on the news.
再见
Later.
- 被你吓个半死
- 对不起
- You got me.
- Sorry.
- 你在这儿做什么?
- 来翻翻这些残骸
- What are you doing here?
- Sifting through this debris.
- 介意吗?
- 不
- You mind?
- Oh.
帮我把这床垫搬一下
Give me a hand with this mattress.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表