there's always two suspects at the top of the list.
情人和被叛者
The lover and the betrayed.
这是我跟你说的? 是的,
- I told you this? - Mm-hm.
我在想,温蒂和情人苟合的时候被她丈夫发现
You see, I'm thinking that the husband caught Wendy with the boyfriend.
当她离开情人的房♥子的时候 他就因为妒火中烧而把她给杀了
And when she left his house, he killed her in a jealous rage.
这一结论是基于...?
And this theory is based on...?
没根据,我只是想帮上点忙而已
Nothing. I'm just trying to help.
我要去仓库看看凯萨琳那边怎样了
I'm going to the garage to meet Catherine.
你继续瞎想吧,小伙子,这是你最擅长的了
You keep thinking, Butch. That's what you're good at.
嘿
Hey,
如果我的结论兑现的话 或许我们可以谈谈加薪的问题
if this theory checks out, maybe we should talk about a raise.
好的
Yeah.
我想我找到一些皮肤了
I think I may have found some skin
当温蒂头部撞上去的时候
where Wendy hit her head.
你听到我说的话了吗?
Did you hear what I said?
血迹
Blood.
血迹?
Blood?
你又不是验尸官,头部被撞击是不会出血的
Well, you were at the autopsy, the head trauma wasn't a bleeder.
是的,但或许她自卫过
Well, maybe she fought back.
不管怎样,我们得把布瑞斯叫来
Either way, we gotta call Brass.
跟他们说连那个男友也一起带来
Tell him to bring the boyfriend in.
你能在这儿等一会儿吗?
Could you wait right here, please?
在这儿陪着斯维克先生
Stay with Mr. Swelco.
怎么样了?
How's it going?
还是那老一套,
Oh, you know, the usual beep, bap, bop.
懂吗?
You know?
他说他在洗鱼的时候弄伤了手
Guy said he cut his hand cleaning fish.
还打了一支破伤风针
Got a tetanus shot.
这就是他对船上那血迹给的解释
That's his excuse for the blood we found on the boat.
但我会让医院确诊的
But I'll call the lake clinic to confirm.
你真不赖
Damn, you're good.
少来了
Oh, shut up.
史蒂夫,带他走
Steve, you hang with him.
菲尔?
Phil?
菲尔.斯维克
Phil Swelco?
维斯顿
Winston.
你妻子的事情我听说了,我很难过
I heard about your wife. I'm sorry.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
你们为什么要询问他?
Why are you questioning him?
巴杰尔先生,你为什么不跟我到这儿来
Mr. Barger, why don't you, uh, come over here with me?
斯维克先生,为什么我们不能到这儿坐下来
Mr. Swelco. Why don't we go in here and sit down?
请坐
Have a seat.
我知道她经常去见一个人,但我不知道是谁
I always knew she was seeing someone, I just didn't know who.
噢,对不起
I'm sorry.
她和菲尔.斯维克有染是吗?
She was having an affair with Phil Swelco.
你们认为是他把她杀了
And you think he killed her.
你这是在干扰我们的调查
You just compromised our investigation.
他应该知道真♥相♥的
He deserved to know the truth.
知道她死因,还有她与别人有染的事?
Knowing how she died, yes. Knowing that she had an affair?
这样又有什么用?
How does that bring closure?
我想你对于这种事情的理解
Guess you just have to be on the wrong end of an affair
是完全错误的 你不能把这和埃迪的事混为一谈
- to understand. - You can't make this about Eddie.
你的私人痛苦只会使这件案子更难办
Look, you hurt our case because your ex hurt you.
我们是用实际体会去办案,这是控制不了的
We bring ourselves to our cases, we can't help it.
我明白巴杰尔的感受 你不能冷静一下?
I knew how Barger felt. Would you just relax?
我又没跟他说别的事情
I didn't give him chapter and verse.
你什么也不能跟他说 凯萨琳
You can't give him anything, Catherine.
我们是鉴证人员,而不是精神病专家或是
We're scientists, we're not psychiatrists
受害者权益的代言人
or victims' rights advocates.
你说得对,我应该向你学习的
You're right, I should be just like you.
自己一人呆在别♥墅♥里面
Alone in my hermetically sealed condo,
观看电视上播放的"发现"节目
watching Discovery on the big screen.
自己玩着那些填字的智力游戏
Working genius-level crossword puzzles.
却不会把丝毫个人感情带到案子中去
But no relationships. No chance any will slop over into a case.
是的我应该向你学习的
Right, I want to be just like you.
从技术上讲,这是一个联排别♥墅♥
Technically, it's a townhouse.
字谜游戏是高级别的,不是发展智力的那种
And the crosswords are advanced, not genius.
但你说得对,我很多方面都有不足之处
But you're right, I'm deficient in a lot of ways,
但我从不会把自己的私事带到案子中去
but I never screw up one of my cases with personal stuff.
葛瑞森
Grissom,
什么算私事?
what personal stuff?
马特,我想知道
Matt, I gotta know.
那事对凯尔的打击有多大?
How much did it tick Kyle off?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
吉尔
Jill.
伙计,凯尔一定是气坏了
Man, Kyle must have been steamed.
他能忍♥受女友在一个新会员身上签名?
His girlfriend signs a pledge's privates?
是的,凯尔这人开得起玩笑的
Yeah, Kyle can take a joke.
大家都看到的话,他就不会觉得有趣了
He didn't think it was funny enough to share with us.
我从没见过有哪个人遇到这种事还笑得出来的
You know, I never met a guy who could just laugh that off.
嘿,马特
Hey, Matt,
你知道为什么我要加入"男生联盟"
you know why I joined a fraternity?
因为我想得到一种归属感。---也就是手足情谊
Because I wanted to belong to something. The brotherhood.
这就是我为何如此在意这件事的原因 你明白我的意思吗?
That's what it was all about for me. You know what I mean?
在这儿我跟你直说了吧,伙计
So I'm gonna cut to the chase here, bud.
你要是清白的话,你就能够挽救你的家人
You come clean, you might be able to save your house,
还有你的"男生联盟"
save the brotherhood.
要不是的话...
But if you don't-
你和凯尔都会被以谋杀的罪名遭控诉
You and Kyle both get charged with murder.
你的家人将会为此蒙羞
And the house goes dark.
你想尽力去保护的这一切,都会被你所毁掉
Everything you're trying to protect, you'll destroy.
马特
Matty,
我找到那根绳子了
I found the string.
现在你可以告诉我,詹姆斯回到房♥间后
Now, are you ready to tell us what happened
都发生什么事情了吗?
after James got back to that house?
好吧
Okay.
嘿,我们来看看这些"詹森",好吗?
Okay, let's see what Johnson came up with.
我们来看看,头儿
Let's see it, dude.
亮出来﹗
Show it.
头儿,那是你女友的签名。是她写的
Dude, it's your girlfriend. She signed him.
跟我到楼上来,伙计
Meet me upstairs, pledge.
你还差几分才及格呢
You're still behind in points.
现在这就是我们要做的
So this is what we're gonna do.
我会把这个放到你的喉咙里去
I'm gonna put this down your throat.
然后你就把它给咽了,你要相信我会把它拿出来的
You're gonna swallow it and you're gonna trust me to pull it back out.
好了
Okay.
头儿,那个"詹森"在哪儿?
Dude, where's Johnson?
噢,在简直是疯了.好了,听我说
- Oh... Oh, this is crazy. - All right, all right. Listen to me.
无论发生什么,我父亲都会把我们保释出来的
Anything goes down, my father will bail out the chapter.
你要做的就是照我说的去做
Now, you're just gonna follow my lead,
把嘴闭上什么也不要说
and you're gonna keep your mouth shut.
我的父亲来了吗?
Is my dad here yet?
没有,但他来了的话,你可以告诉他
No, but when he gets here, you can tell him
新的罪名是:一级谋杀
new charge, first-degree murder.
得了,这真是太可笑了
No way. Come on, that's ridiculous.
你的同伴把你供出来了
Your boy rolled over on you, slick.
被捕监狱里的那些联谊会也是非常棒的
One thing about the fraternity upstate, the brotherhood's fantastic.
是的,他们会喜欢你的
Oh, yeah, they're gonna love you.
她的船没汽油了
She ran out of gas.
好了
Okay.
到里面去,拉动发动机引擎
Get in the boat. Pull the engine cord.
什么? 到船上去
- What? - Get in the boat.
为什么?
Why?
照我说的去做,求你了 没有汽油是发动不了的
- Just indulge me, please? - There's no gas. It's not gonna start.
这并不重要
That's not the point.
至少给我个理由也好
As long as there is one.
再拉一遍
Pull it again.
继续
Go on.
再拉,使劲,继续
More. Harder. Come on.
行了,你想怎么样?
That's it. What's your point?
你的手臂感觉如何? 很酸疼
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表