案发当晚,是不是蒂娜让你从前门进来的?
Did Tina let you in the front door, the night of the killings?
在两点钟,我等到夜深人静时才进去的
Two o'clock. I waited till it was straight up.
只回答是,还是否﹗
Yes or no?
对不起
I'm sorry.
是
Yes.
她是否已经为你准备了刀?
Did she already have a knife for you?
否,她让我自己选
No, she let me choose.
你是不是用那把刀,杀害了芭芭拉.科林斯?
Did you use that knife to kill Barbara Collins?
是
Yes.
也杀害了科林斯先生? 是
And Mr. Collins? - Yes.
还有两个男孩?
And both sons?
是
Yes.
蒂娜是否极度不满父母阻止你们俩个见面?
Was Tina mad at her parents for not letting you see each other?
是
Yes.
是不是蒂娜.科林斯让你杀了他们...
Did Tina Collins tell you she wanted them dead
好让你们从此可以互相见面?
so you could see each other?
是
Yes.
除了最后一道问题...
Well, the sick bastard's on the up and up.
这杀人狂的口供,波形一直波动。为什么?
Except your last question. Why?
真是他们杀了那家人就好,从此在一起?
Kill the family so they could be together?
工作人员说他的呼吸反应非常不协调
Operator says his respiratory reactions were inconsistent.
他在说谎,我们把他们俩都扣押
- He's lying. We got them both.
我才不管他们出去什么动机。 我赞成你的主意
- I don't much care why they did it. - I'm with you there.
我管
I care.
我不喜欢破绽,他们在隐藏些什么?
I don't like holes. What are they hiding?
科林斯家人身上的所有物件,你有没有收好?
Did you collect the property from the Collins family?
我一验完尸就把它们收好了。还是我自己封存的,干吗?
Right after the autopsies. Sealed them myself. Why?
我跟你手下说了,让他们一定要拿给我的
I told one of your assistants to make sure that I got them.
我把它们交给埃克利了,他说会转交给你的
Well, I gave them to Ecklie. He said he'd deliver them to you.
他就在下面处理着别的案子
He was down here on another case.
埃克利﹗
Ecklie.
死者身上的东西,马上给我。我还在检查
- I want everything, right now. - I've been going over it.
科林斯一案归我管,你无权如此
Collins case is my shift. You are completely off base.
干吗,你害怕我找到一些让你丢脸的证据吗?
You afraid I'll find something that might show you up?
是吗? 如果可以的话,你早就找到了﹗
Oh. I'm sure, if you could, you would have by now.
在哪里?
Where is it?
你找到个这样的麻子脸来承认控罪,这我不管
I don't care that you got some pimply faced kid to confess.
但你最好,别再让治安官生气。吉尔,他可是专门帮人解职的
You kept the sheriff out of the loop. That's a career killer, Gil.
这才是你的悲哀之处,康拉德。你一直认为,这是项职业
That's what so sad, Conrad. You think of this as a career.
水牛
The Buffalo.
-莎拉 -怎么了?
- Sara. Yeah.
他们检查小科林斯的时候,有没有发现她遭到性♥虐♥待?
When they examined the little Collins girl, did they check for sexual abuse?
没有明显的迹象,为什么突然这么问?
There were no overt signs. Why?
去给她用紫外光辐射,拍几张照片看看
Have some ultraviolet photographs taken.
这个是非常特别的照相机
This is a very special camera.
能照到你皮肤的深处,发现别人看不见的东西
It can see deep into your skin. It can see things nobody can see.
我先来示范照一张,好吧?
How about I take a picture of me first, okay?
看到了吗? 没事的
See? It's okay.
准备好了?
You ready?
准备好了?
You ready?
好了
Okay.
录音记录:科林斯一家遭谋杀案,#00-398号♥案件
Notes on mapping, Collins family murder case, number 00398.
闯入者谋杀了母亲
Intruder killed mother.
父亲起身冲去保护小女儿
Father went to protect the little girl,
被刀刺倒
got nicked by a knife.
凶手把父亲杀害,在他要进入...
Killer subdued him as Dad was entering
小女儿的房♥间...
the little girl's room
去救她的时候
to save her.
葛瑞森
Grissom.
请问,你是凯萨琳.韦罗斯吗? 你是谁?
- Catherine Willows? - Who's asking?
泰德.哥格尔,家庭服务处的
Ted Goggle. I'm with Family Services.
你是不是正在受理科林斯一案?
Were you working the Collins case?
你知道,你们的部门,无权干涉我们破案的进度的
Uh, you know, your department can't seem to get things straight.
如果你要找那女孩的话,你们部门,已经派人来照顾她了
If you're looking for the little girl, she's got a case worker.
实际上,我是来打听,关于您女儿的情况的
Actually, I'm inquiring about your little girl.
我...琳德茜? 为什么? 你在说什么?
My- Lindsey? Why? What are you talking about?
你丈夫,埃迪,向我们提供了一份报告
Your husband, Eddie, filed a report.
投诉你昨晚在女儿舞蹈课程之后,居然不记得前往接送
Says you neglected to pick her up after dance class last night,
因为你的工作关系,你经常把她抛在一边
that you routinely neglect her for your job.
埃迪不是在开玩笑吧? 你和他一伙的吗?
Is this Eddie's idea of a joke? What, are you in one of his bands?
我已经去府上作了家访,这里有份表格
I already made a field visit to your house. Here's the form.
琳德茜虽然没什么大碍。但就此,我们仍然需要进行一个...
Lindsey seems okay but there is gonna be an investigation
父母有无对子女失职情况的调查
as to whether there was parental neglect.
我们随时会知会你的
You're on notice.
我是葛瑞森。是我
- Grissom. - It's me.
现场勘查中我们漏了点东西
Something's off on the map.
漏了点东西? 怎么会?
Off? How?
我研究了大厅中父亲的血迹
Uh, I'm looking at Dad's blood in the hall.
发现了几滴比较有意思的血
I found an interesting drop.
从这些血滴上,可以推断父亲并不是冲进去小女孩房♥间
The droplet tells me that he wasn't running to the little girl's room.
而是从里面出来? 没错
- He was coming out of it? - Yeah.
我帮你填补了一个漏洞,葛瑞森
I filled one of your holes, Grissom.
他先杀了父亲,然后才去杀母亲
The father was killed first, then the mother.
我们在走廊上血迹,应该是从凶手的凶器上,滴下来的
And the blood that we found in the hallway was from the knife.
妈的﹗
Damn it.
看这些淤痕
Look at all those bruises.
有人虐待了她
Somebody was all over this kid.
我们经过检验分♥析♥,发现证据证明
你父亲对你妹妹进行了性♥虐♥待
We have forensic evidence that your father sexually abused your sister.
我们还知道了...
We also know
凶杀发生当晚,他在她房♥间里
that he was in her room the night of the murders.
你们怎么判断出来的?
How can you tell?
根据血滴
Blood drops.
根据受害人的运动...
They fall a certain way
它们滴落的方式,有迹可寻
depending on the motion of the victim.
蒂娜,你们家发生了一些难堪的,不可告人的悲剧,对吗?
Something horrible happened in that house, didn't it, Tina?
早在凶杀发生当晚,便已存在,对吗?
Long before the night of the murders.
那天晚上,是他最后一次碰她的终结日
That was the last night he was gonna touch her.
但为什么连你的母亲也杀?
But why your mother?
还有你的兄弟?
And why your brothers?
因为他们以前应该保护我的
Because they should have protected me.
你?
You?
我父亲...
My father...
那时我还很小,他搞我,我可以忍♥受...
I was young. I learned to deal.
但当他去搞我女儿...
But when he went for my daughter-
布伦达是...?
Brenda is...?
那谁...? 是她的父亲?
- And who is...? - The father?
我那时才13岁...
I was 13.
没人注意到为什么我的衣服越来越大
And nobody noticed that my clothes were getting bigger.
满意了吧?
Nice, huh?
布伦达,可能会因我所做的事,而恨我...
Brenda may hate me for what I did
但我保护了她
but I protected her.
我能做的就这么多了
I did that much.
晚安,伙计们。 再见,凯萨琳,干得好
- Night, guys. - See you, Cath. Good work.
24小时之后,一切又会回复正常了
It'll be back to normal in 24 hours.
正常就是好事
Normal would be nice.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表