Gentlemen, Nick Stokes.
I'm here for the 416,
听说有人"特别请求"我来
something about a special request.
别问我
你自己去问那里那个"Catherine Zeta-Jones"吧
Don't ask me.
Go ask Catherine Zeta-Jones over there.
那里哪个?
Over where?
谢谢
Thanks.
女士,你好
Excuse me, ma'am?
- 噢,Nick,你好。
- 天哪,这玩笑也太大了吧
- Oh, Nick, hey.
- You gotta be kidding me.
你可能认不出我来了,我把头发剪短了
Oh, you probably don't recognize me
with the shorter hair.
但我的乳♥头♥可还像上次那样坚挺,还要看看吗?
My nipples are all better, wanna see?
Kristy Hopkins 你到底在这里干什么?
Yeah, Kristy Hopkins,
what are you doing here?
我来跟你说吧: 她在这公开寻觅性♥伴♥侣♥
Tell you what she's doing: cruising.
不对,我来这里是为了我的业务而买♥♥衣服的
No, I'm in here, minding my own business,
shopping for a dress.
用我"辛勤"劳动所赚的钱来买♥♥
spending my hard-earned money.
好吧,算半辛勤赚的钱好了
Okay, semi-hard-earned money.
然后那边那家伙就开始对我唠唠叨叨
When Squiggy over here starts harassing me
说我这种人在这里不受欢迎
saying he doesn't want my type in here.
然后他就抓住我的胳膊,
就像警♥察♥抓住我的感觉
He grabs my arm, cops a feel,
朝我吐了口口水,我才给了他一拳的
then he spit on me, so I slugged him.
- 喔,喔,喔,他朝你吐口水?
- 你别听她乱说
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. He spit on you?
- Wait, you're not listening to this?
- 这是在颠倒是非
- 我跟你说...
- This is such a crock.
- I'll show you-
好了,好了,别激动,放松点,放松点
- All right, all right, break it up!
- Ease up! Ease up!
嘿,我要告你。
我不在乎你认识谁。
Hey, I'm pressing charges.
I don't care who you know.
- Kristy !
- 干吗?
- Kristy.
- What?
他们说得对。我得把她扣押
It's all right. I gotta take her in.
让我和她私人说一会,可以吗?
Just give me a minute, will you?
你过来
Get over here.
把你的衬衣脱下来给我
I need your shirt.
为什么我们每次见面...
Why is it every time we meet
你都会要我脱衣服呢?
you're wanting me to take my clothes off?
因为我们每次见面...
Because every time we meet
你都是让自己处在一个
必须要脱衣服的情况之下
you put yourself in a position
where you have to take them off.
用你的手形容一下鲸鱼有多大
Using your arms, how big's a whale?
现在不要动
Now freeze, don't move.
- 把手举起来
- 你在干吗?
- Up.
- What are you doing?
- 看你身上有没有血迹
- 什么血迹? 我成了嫌犯了吗?
- Checking for blood spatter.
- What blood? Am I a suspect?
我必须这么做
This is what I do.
只有这样你才能洗去嫌犯的身份
This is how I eliminate you as a suspect.
帮我拿一下
I'll take that for you.
有好消息给你,朋友:没有血迹,但是...
Well, that's good news, no blood, but.
请你把裤子脱下
I am going to need you to strip, though.
在这里?
Right here?
别因为在我面前而感害臊
Don't be shy on my account.
但如果你真觉得为难
这位警官可以和你一起到睡房♥去把它脱下的
But if you are, this nice detective
will accompany you to the bedroom.
还有...
Oh.
我还要把你家的窗户带走
And I'm gonna need to take
your window with me too.
我们有搜查令,有权如此
It's all in the warrant.
写字的人是个左撇子
The person who wrote this is left-handed.
我们知道原因是因为...?
And we know that because...
在"catch"这个单词中
t这个字母中间的一横是从左往下拉的
The T-bar in "catch," it's left-tending.
还有,写字的人没受过多少教育...
And uneducated.
The contraction in "I've" is misplaced.
因为在"Iv'e"这里我们看到,缩写那一撇的位置错了
还有,在字母"Y"这里
Then we have the large,
arched hood in the letter Y,
我们看到其上的弧线很大
同样在"Ls"的底部这里也是
and the arches in the bottom of the L's.
这显示我们的嫌犯...
This indicates criminal tendency
可能患有"手腕症"
which is supported by the heavy pastiosity
也就是说腕力不足
which suggests low-impulse control.
- 手腕症?
- 压力
- Heavy pastiosity?
- The pressure.
你写字时,笔压在纸上的压力
How firmly you put pen to paper.
或者称之为金属标记
Or marker to metal.
我们还可以发现别的什么吗?
Do we know anything else?
当然,总体说来,
这笔迹很潦草,而且字体很圆滑
Yes. Overall,
the handwriting is cursive and round.
我据此判断,这是女人写的
This tells me it was written by a woman.
见鬼﹗
Damn.
你要把整扇窗户拆下来
Taking the whole window.
Grissom 让你复职了吗?
Grissom reinstated you.
你对此有意见?
And you have a problem with that.
我来猜猜看
Let me guess.
Grissom 又听你解释了一通屁话,
你俩就又因此感觉良好?
Grissom gets you to dime yourself off
and now you both feel better?
你应该出庭的
You're supposed to be in court.
Instead, you're placing bets
但你居然跑去赌钱...
for a cheap thrill to satisfy nothing.
嘿!
Hey!
这事和你无关﹗
This has nothing to do with you.
我们到底是要合作呢,还是不?
So are we gonna work together or not?
我已经在工作了
I'm already working.
你不在办公室
You weren't in your office.
Sidle 小姐,早上好啊
And good morning to you too, Miss Sidle.
Warrick 有问题的
你对此无视,并不代表他没有问题
Warrick has a problem.
Ignoring it isn't gonna make it go away.
你让我写报告
却不理会我的建议?
You asked me for a report and then
you disregard my recommendation.
我看了你的报告
I read your report.
你忽视整组的安危去安抚一个赌鬼
你觉得这样你会感到好过?
So you feel comfortable jeopardizing
a unit to placate an addict?
Sara ,我纵观全局
I see the whole puzzle, Sara.
- 而你只看到了其中一部分
- 那好,至少你别让他进入我这案子
- You're only seeing one piece.
- Then at least take him off my case.
不行。我相信他
No. I trust him.
你会不会也相信我呢?
Do you trust me?
Grissom。
Grissom.
我发现了些东西,你一定想看的
I've got something you wanna see.
你会怎么排列三位一体?
You know how you're always pushing
that holy-trinity stuff?
- 圣父,圣子,圣灵,对吗?
- 是被害人,嫌犯,犯罪现场
- Father, Son, Holy Ghost?
- Victim, suspect, crime scene.
- 噢,你指这个?
- 没错
- That one, huh?
- Right.
嗯,现在我们找不到被害人
找不到嫌犯
Well, we don't have a victim.
We don't have a suspect.
我们只有犯罪现场,也就是马蒂商场的厕所门
All we have is a crime scene,
the restroom at Marty's Market
在上面写着这么个信息: "我杀了五个女人"
with the message "I killed five women. "
这么一算,我们就知道,应该还有其它4名死者才对
So I figured there had to be four others.
你找到了其它4名被害人?
You found the other four victims?
没有,但我找到了其它4个犯罪现场
No. I found the four other crime scenes.
Brass 通过"重罪犯追踪计划"系统追查了我们这案子
Brass ran our case through ViCAP.
我打了几通电♥话♥,拿到了这些
I made a few calls.
加州维多♥维♥尔 "我杀了一个女人"
"I've killed one woman. " Victorville.
盐湖城 "我杀了两个女人"
"有本事就来抓我"
Salt Lake City. "I've killed two women.
Catch me if you can. "
圣贝纳迪诺 "我杀了三个女人"
San Bernardino.
"I've killed three women. "
麦斯基德 "我杀了四个女人,来抓我﹗"
"I've killed four women. Catch me. "
Mesquite.
拉斯维加斯 "五个女人..."
Five women. Las Vegas.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表