三个小时内赶到查尔斯顿第三大街.否则,你的妻子死.
to Charleston and Third in three hours, or your wife dies.
我拿不到钱... 她也会死
Stop me from taking the money, she still dies.
这家伙以为用这样的声音说话... 是开玩笑
This guy thinks it's a joke using a voice like that.
他通过电子设备实现了变音,长官
He's altering his voice, sir, electronically.
我们不认为这是个玩笑
And we don't consider it a joke, at all.
准备好200万美元,100元面值的...
Bring 2 million in hundreds to Charleston and Third-
你们把这卷磁带听了...有20次了吧
Come on, you've listened to that tape like 20 times.
那现在有没有人能帮我找回妻子?
Will somebody go out and find my wife?
加里斯先生,听着有时假如你听得够仔细... 你能听出很多东西
Mr. Garas, please, sometimes if you listen closely, you can hear a lot.
我没有听到什么,对了
- I don't hear anything. - Right.
在拉斯维加斯,哪里会如此安静让你完全听不到东西
Where do you hear nothing in Las Vegas?
沙漠
The desert.
再通过背景声中的低频噪声...
And judging by what sounds like a low-frequency buzz in the background,
来判断,也许是接近电线杆那里
possibly near power lines.
你怎么能听出那些的? 因为我用心去听
- How'd you hear all that? - I listen.
好的,行,好,明白恶劣
Right, okay. All right, got it.
我刚跟联邦调查局谈过,他们说如果有需要他们可以增援
I just spoke with the FBI, they'll back us up if we need it,
但我们得处理好
but we have the handle.
呃,探长,等等 我在这里等到...
Detective, wait. What are my chances here? Uh...
找到罗拉... 会有机会吗?
Of Laura, for Laura?
我们还有三个小时时间
It's a three-hour window.
有没有人能告诉我真♥相♥?
Will somebody just tell me the truth?
这么一种带有狂躁语气的要求赎金的信息
A ransom message with a short fuse means that the victim's situation
意味着无论我们采取什么措施,她都有可能...
will cause her to expire by or before the deadline,
在最后期限之时或之前都已经死亡
regardless of what we do.
他们是在一辆小型卡车... 之类的东西
In a car trunk. That kind of thing.
这是被动谋杀的一种形式,如果你想...
It's a form of passive murder, if you wanna be, uh, honest about it.
听实话的话 那你们还不快行动
Then you guys have gotta move.
加里斯先生 我的经验告诉我
Mr. Garas, it's my experience that in situations like this,
在这种情况下 欲速则不达
if you wanna fast, go slow.
给安全板照张相
Get a picture of the security pad.
在染上灰尘以前有人动过它 我来取指纹
Someone touches it before it's dusted, I break their fingers.
镜子上被弄乱过的地方都拍几张照片,
还有灯那里被弄乱过的地方也是...
Shoot the mirror, point of disturbance. The lamp, point of disturbance.
你介入我的犯罪现场了.不,是你介入了我的犯罪现场
- You're standing in my crime scene. - No, you're in mine.
你是析音师? 我需要个析音师,我比你级别高
- You're doing audio? I wanted that. - I outrank you.
也只是称谓比我高而已 还以为葛瑞森是个怎么样的人物呢
Technicality. Who did Grissom handpick to work here?
你就这么跟自己一直这么说好了
Ha. Keep telling yourself that.
关灯,好吗? 好的
- Hit the lights, will you? You got it.
你妻子有没有可能认识一些黑道的朋友?
Shady friends? No.
没有.罗拉周围的朋友都是高素质的人,真正高素质的人
Laura surrounds herself with quality people. People of real substance.
她最近的行为没什么异常...
Has her behavior changed recently?
比如说吸毒.酗酒这样的情况?
Drug use? Alcohol? Things of that nature?
没有,没有.没有那样的事, 她是很健康的那种人... 我们俩都是
No, no, no, nothing like that. She's a health nut, we both are.
我们还不想去
We don't wanna go there yet.
尼克,让实验室... 对这卷磁带进行还原
Nick, tell Lab to do a reverse algorithm on that tape,
然后把信♥号♥♥放大
and then get it into Enhancement.
我知道该怎么对析音人员说的了
Yeah, I know what to tell the audio guy.
你成第三♥级♥别多久了? 两个星期?
You've been a level three for, what, two weeks?
我能搞定这事
I got it under control.
我发誓
Swear.
迟些吧
Later.
绑匪的电♥话♥如此简短... 看起来绑匪非常专业
Cursory call? Looks like a professional job.
这家伙绕过了保安系统,
在后厅抓住了这名妻子
Our guy bypasses the security system, surprises the wife in the back hall.
把她拖了进来这里
她紧紧抓住门口,有挣扎的痕迹
Drags her in here, she grabs onto the doorway, sign of struggle.
没有性侵犯的痕迹 他一个人进来 两个人出了去
No sign of sexual assault. He's in. They're out.
极有可能... 是从那些门那里出去的
Probably egressed through those doors.
对不起 我的猜测打扰你了吗?
Excuse me, is my evaluation interrupting you?
没有,不是 我没怎么听见你说
No, no, no, I barely heard you.
真高兴啊,有了个这么健
康自我的搭档. 你发现什么有趣的东西吗?
Glad I have a healthy ego. You find something interesting there?
泥沙
Dirt.
你说得太专业了,我不是很能理解,但是...
You're so technical, I can hardly keep up.
噢,对不起,但是...呃... 但是这的确只是泥沙
Well, sorry. But, uh, out of context, it's just dirt.
你擦了冒牌古龙香水吗?
Did you just slap on bad cologne?
我从来不擦香水
I never wear it. It interferes with the job.
会干扰工作的
但这香味好像很甜
It's almost sweet.
嗯...
Hmm.
不可能是氯仿 可能是氟烷
- Can't be chloroform. - Halothane maybe.
我们可以利用气体色谱法来进行检验
We'll confirm it in the GC-mass spec.
我好像刚才听到你说:"看起来绑匪非常专业"
"Looks like a professional job," I think you said.
介不介意修正一下你的估计?
Care to amend your evaluation?
如果绑匪连弄晕女事主的烂布都忘了的话
If the guy forgets the rag he used to knock her out,
他不可能是专业人士
he can't be much of a pro.
看来在你面前我是班门弄斧
I keep trying to be your star pupil.
莎拉,我们只是讨论.是真的
Sara, that was a seminar. This is real.
鹅卵石,瓷砖...前门部分都是用混凝土做材料的
Pebbles, tile. The front is all concrete.
没有泥沙,而根据我们前面
观察... 在里面的毛毯上却有泥沙
No dirt. Context. There is dirt on the carpeting inside.
而这间房♥子本身却是一尘不染
In an otherwise spotless house.
你是说是劫匪把泥沙带进来的?
You're saying, kidnapper tracked the dirt in.
很有可能,现在就我们所有的证据看来...
Possible. As of now, that's about all we have.
泥沙是我们应该重点追查的线索
So I guess we follow the dirt.
今年发生过多少起这样交通肇事逃逸事故了?
How many hit-and-runs we had this year?
太多了
Too many.
我最不能忍♥受的就是这些无胆匪类
One thing I can't stand is a punk coward.
我女儿也想要一对那样的滑板车
My daughter wants one of these scooters.
她说世界上只有她一个孩
子是没有一对这样的滑板车的
Says she's the only kid in the world doesn't have one.
你要我自己处理这案子?
You want me to take this case alone?
你感觉还好吧,华瑞克? 噢,我很好
- You feeling all right, Warrick? - Ha-ha. I'm fine.
我...现在我在照看你
I'm looking after you.
就像那次跟霍莉.格丽布丝一样
It's the thing with Holly Gribbs.
那件事常使我想... 对我的拍档而言我是什么角色?
It's made me think, who I am to my partners, you know?
所以你才这样,这是你的新
观点? 别老是嘲笑我
- So this is, what, your new leaf? - If you keep on busting on me,
那样你不会见到我有何观点的.嘿,放松点,我能搞定的
- you won't see any kind of leaf. - Hey, relax, I'll play nice.
谢谢你,我没事的.这我能处理好
Thank you for the offer. I'm okay, I can handle this one.
如果这东西有些特别之处
那就好了
Be nice if this paint transfer had just one special property.
你可以复述事件吗?
You wanna call it?
车子往罗彻斯特方向
Vehicle was humming down Rochester,
受害人其时正踩着滑板
车往东飞驰
the vic was on her scooter, heading eastbound.
车子在这里煞车
The car brakes here,
在这里受害人被撞飞出...
impact here.
多远,20米?
The vic was thrown, what, 20 meters?
但是从现在我们拥有的
证据来看...
And all we've got is some paint
大概有2000万辆车与之
相吻合
that's gonna match up to about 20 million other vehicles.
没错
Yeah.
混♥蛋♥﹗
Bastard.
你现在命令我不要给
赎金吗?
Are you ordering me not to pay the ransom?
我只是强烈建议你,没错
It's a very strong suggestion, yes.
自从你跟我说我妻子,
可能已经死了之后
After you told me she could already be dead?
我就不相信你们了.她
是我妻子,我要付赎金
I don't believe you guys. This is my wife. I'm paying the ransom.
听着,如果你交付了
赎金,绑匪就没理由再继续跟我们联络下去了
If you give up the cash, the kidnapper has no reason to communicate with us.
那你队伍里面有谁知道
罗拉的下落的?
Does anyone on your team know where Laura is right now?
我们现在整个鉴证科都
在为这个案子忙碌
We have an entire forensics lab working on this.
是吗?但我有预感我比
你们能更早找到我老婆
Yeah? Something tells me I'll see her before you do.
嗯,看来这件案子...
更加困难了.对
- Well, your job just got harder. - Yeah.
我去紧盯那些钱的情况
I'll stay close to the money.
这些泥沙的属性非常有
趣
This dirt has interesting properties.
这些金沙...很明显这些
是黄金
The gold flecks? That's easy, it's gold.
这些小小灰灰的东西是什么?
The little gray squiggles?
氰化物.氰化物?
- Cyanide. - Cyanide?
他把她毒倒了? 非也
- He poisoned her. - No.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表