...我的证件给你。不行﹗把手放在方向盘上﹗
- Let me show you my registration. - Hands on the wheel.
泰纳警官说的是真话
Officer Tyner was telling the truth.
你肯定在想,我又欠你一回了,对吗?
So I bet you think I owe you one, huh?
我们工作,拿薪水
We work, we get paid.
你什么也不欠我的
You don't owe me anything.
算我走运吧
Fine with me.
他应允过要给我很多东西,我已经听厌了他的谎话
He promised me a million things. I got tired of him lying.
是结婚,还是生孩子? 是音乐MTV
- Like what, marriage, kids? - Music videos.
他老是跟我说,会让我拍一辑的。但他从来没有兑现
He kept telling me he'd put me in one, but he never delivered.
就因为这个,你就诬告他强♥奸♥?
And for that you set him up for rape?
这不应该走到今天这种地步的,懂吗?
No, it wasn't supposed to go this far, okay?
我有个朋友在"特洛普",她最擅长,用强♥奸♥来敲诈的了
I got this friend over at the Trop, she got this high roller on a rape charge.
他会用很多钱,来摆平这件事的
He paid a ton to make it go away.
等等,你以为埃迪有很多钱?
Wait a minute, you think that Eddie's got money?
他是搞音乐事业的
He is in the music business.
他只是管几个烂鬼乐队而已
He reps some bands off Strip.
不是的,我见过他一位洛杉矶的制片商朋友
I met a producer friend of his from L.A.
他在这儿,总是出手阔绰
And he's always throwing money around this place.
怎么了? 有什么好笑的?
What? What's so funny?
没什么
Nothing.
看得出来,你把房♥间打扫过了
I see you've cleaned house.
我知道你会的。我把沙子清理掉了
- I thought you might. - I vacuumed up the sand. Big deal.
你能告诉你,现在在做什么吗?
Will you tell me what you're doing here?
我在工作,先生
I'm working, sir.
警官,你能把灯关一下吗?
Officer, would you hit the lights, please?
你把我的地板弄湿了。这是发光氨,很容易干的
You're getting my floor wet. - It's luminol, sir. It dries quickly.
表面没有任何反应
Surface is non-reactive.
我知道你在做什么,你在寻找血迹
I know what you're doing. You're looking for blood?
我丈夫什么也没做,为什么你们老是缠着他?
My husband didn't do anything. Why are you harassing him?
我们试试ALS
Let's try the ALS.
要是发光氨不管用的话,为何不试试
Why use the alternate light source if the luminol didn't pick up anything?
另一种发光剂? 发光氨只对表层管用
Luminol works on the surface,
而ALS会追踪到血液中的蛋白质
ALS chases the protein molecules in blood,
它还会穿透木板层
It actually penetrates the wood.
这些地板全是用枫木做的
These floorboards are all made of maple.
虽然很厚
High end.
但它们是上过油漆的
But they've been lacquered.
油漆是很难渗透到枫木中去的
Who lacquers unless they're trying to hide something?
是啊
Yeah.
把它关掉,尼克
Turn it off, Nick.
警官,可以把灯打开了
Officer, hit the lights, please.
汉勒先生
Mr. Hendler,
现在我来告诉你,菲伊那晚的情况
let me tell you what I think happened to Fay.
在她失踪的那天晚上,你们俩争吵得很激烈
On the night of her disappearance, you got in a heated argument.
被撞击之后,菲伊摔倒在地上
Suffering a concussion, Fay falls to the floor.
在经历了那以后,你决定就此停止
In the heat of the moment, you decide to make it final,
但让你惊诧的是:菲伊她回击了,她推了你,
but Fay surprises you, she fights back, she pushes you off.
然后爬了几步的距离,随后你就过去,给了她致命一击
She crawls a few feet away and you move in for the final attack.
有一点我还是不明白,你是用什么来杀死她的?
One thing that I don't know though, what did you use to kill her?
我没有杀她
I didn't kill her.
好了,不管是用什么,它不是一把刀,但是确达到目的了
Well whatever the weapon, it wasn't a knife. But it worked.
随后你就把她的尸体,运到"夏季峡"
You drove her body over to Summercliff,
也就是你工作的地方,你把她用水泥封了起来
where you were employed and you buried her in wet concrete.
我在那里工作了至少一个星期
I worked the Summercliff job less than a week, okay?
你可以问问埃米,她也是为同一个包商工作的
Ask Amy. She worked for the same contractor.
没错,他在"里诺"有一份更好的工作
That's right. He got a better job in Reno.
菲伊失踪的时候,詹森根本不在维加斯
Jason wasn't even in Vegas when Fay disappeared.
那么,你给地板上一层漆,来隐藏这些
And you painted the floors, covered your tracks,
为了什么,只是为了美观吗?
for what, aesthetic reasons?
5年很长,但过去的事情,总会萦绕在每个人的心头
Five years is a long time, but eventually the past catches up to everybody.
我没有杀菲伊﹗
I didn't kill Fay.
我爱她,我仍然爱着她
I loved her. I still love her.
埃米,对不起
Amy, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你仍然爱着她?
You still love her?
警官,你现在能逮捕汉勒先生吗?
Officer, would you please arrest Mr. Hendler?
给我父亲打电♥话♥,他会找律师的
Call my father. He'll get a lawyer.
我没事的,别担心我
I didn't do it. It's okay.
我会跟警♥察♥一起去
I wanna ride along with the cops.
把凶手立即送回去
Bring Homicide up to speed.
这里现在是最新犯罪现场了
This is now a fresh crime scene.
我会处理的
I'll get to work.
凶器形状应该...稍微弯曲
The instrument had to be slightly curved
边上还呈锯齿状
with some kind of serrated edge,
就像鳄鱼的牙齿一样
like crocodile teeth.
汉勒太太,你和你的丈夫经常爬山吗?
Mrs. Hendler, do you and your husband do much rock climbing?
是的,那就是我杀她的工具
Yes. That's what I killed her with.
我能证明,菲伊失踪的时候,我是在"里诺"那里
I can prove I was in Reno when Fay disappeared.
我有证据的
I've got records.
你无话可说,好的
You don't wanna talk? Fine.
但我有一个问题要问你
But I got a question for you. Hmm?
你为什么,老是在意那地板呢?
Why do you care so much about the floors?
埃米每个春天,都会油漆一遍
I mean, Amy paints them every spring.
这没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
詹森当时在"里诺"
Jason was in Reno.
我来这儿告诉菲伊
I came here to tell Fay
总有一天,我和他会再在一起的
that we would be together again one day.
汉勒太太,把枪放下
Mrs. Hendler, put the gun down.
他见到她之前,就和我定婚了你知道吗?
Do you know he was engaged to me when he met her?
你要去哪儿? 住手﹗
- Where are you going? Don't move. - Stop it.
那里到处都是血
There was blood everywhere.
虽然肉眼看不见
No one else could see it,
但我知道那血就在那里
but I knew it was there.
她的尸体真的很重
A dead body is so heavy.
汉勒太太,我能理解
Mrs. Hendler, I'm a good listener.
你得把枪给我。 不行﹗
- You gotta give me the gun. - I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不,等等
No, wait.
但你逮捕了我的丈夫。 等等﹗
- But you arrested my husband. - Wait.
汉勒太太
Mrs. Hendler.
尼克,别动
Nick, don't move.
不要,我和你都不想开枪的
Please, I don't wanna fire my gun any more than you do.
这五年以来,你都在洗清自己手上的血
For five years you've been washing the blood off your hands.
我们都把枪先放下
Let's put down the guns.
你没事吧,尼克?
You okay, Nick?
是的
Yep. Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
嘿,妈妈
Hey, Mom.
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
别告诉我,你现在又有麻烦了
Please don't tell me you're in trouble again already.
你不在家,我就知道你在这儿
You weren't home, I figured you'd be here.
琳德茜喜欢这公园
Lindsey loves this park.
我本来想叫你一起去吃早餐向你道谢的
So I thought I'd take you out to breakfast, say thank you.
你太客气了
You're welcome.
我想不出有比这,更好的主意了
I don't think that's such a good idea, though.
凯萨琳,
Cath,
我们什么时候,来谈谈我们之间的事情?
when are we gonna talk about what happened between us?
谈什么?
What's to talk about?
你欺骗了我
You cheated on me.
我受够了
I caught you.
我已经有新的生活了
I've got a new life.
凯萨琳...
Cath,
来吧...
come on.
为什么老是和我们喜欢做的事, 过不去呢?
Why do you fight the one thing we're good at?
爹地﹗ 爹地﹗
Daddy. Daddy.
嘿! 哦。
Hey. Oh.
我的小宝贝
There's my little girl.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表