我有一些好消息和一些神秘的消息
So I've got some good news and mysterious news.
告诉我好消息
Give me the good news.
从车上收集到的指纹,分♥析♥显示
Your results are back from the prints on the car.
大部分指纹是受害者华特.巴格勒的
Your vic, Walter Bangler, is top of the list.
真是难以置信
That's a big list.
这辆车都毁了,你还想怎么样?
You fumed the entire car, what did you expect?
那神秘消息,又是什么呢? 在巴格勒指纹的边缘处
- What's the mysterious news? - I found some speckles of blue dust
我发现几个蓝色的斑点,来看一看
in the ridges of Bangler's print. Here, look.
让我看看
Let me see.
你怎么认为?
What do you think?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
我对这罗斯.哈曼和斯图亚特.兰格勒
I did some comparative digging on both victims,
都做了一些比较
Royce Harmon and Stuart Rampler.
他们都是年届40的白人男性,单身
Both are white males in their 40s, single,
还有,都是在同一天出生的
and both have the same birthday.
罗斯.哈曼,生于1958年8月17号♥
"Royce Harmon, born August 17th, 1958.
斯图亚特.兰格勒,生于1957年8月17号♥
Stuart Rampler, born August 17th, 1957."
只相差一年
One year apart.
好了,这就存在一些颠倒顺序的问题
Okay, so maybe it's some reverse or backwards pattern.
8月17号♥,1958年,1957年
August 17th, 1958, 1957.
那盒磁带曾被重复录音
The suicide message was recorded backwards.
还有那张倒贴的邮票。 是的
- The postage stamp was upside down. - Yeah.
或许他想告诉我们,是该往前,还是往后查询
Maybe he's telling us, in order to go forward, go back.
莎拉,往后再推迟一年。1956年8月17号♥
Sara, go back one more year. August 17th, 1956.
看一看,有没有与此吻合的人
See if anything pops up with the same m. o.
我这就去
I'm gone.
葛瑞森先生,从斯图亚特录音机上收集到的指纹已经出来了
Mr. Grissom, the prints are back from Stuart Rampler's mini-recorder.
能让我们看看吗? 不只是单个指纹
- Can we see the print? - Not print, prints.
你的意思是不只有一个人的指纹?
What do you mean? It's more than one person?
上面有两个重叠在一起的拇指指纹
Two thumb prints, overlapped.
你能把它们分离吗? 可以
- Can you separate them? - Yeah.
可以用指纹分离器来处理他们
Running both prints through AFIS.
怎么会这样?
How can that be?
一致? 是这个部门里面的人?
- Compliance? - Someone within the department?
怎么了?
What?
呃...凯萨琳,你能出去一下吗?
Uh... Catherine, can you excuse us for a moment?
我需要和葛瑞森先生单独谈谈
I need to speak with Mr. Grissom in private.
你可以告诉我的事,也都可以让她知道
Anything you have to say to me, you can say to her.
好吧,在上面的那个指纹是保尔.米兰德的
Well, the top print came back Paul Millander.
这我知道,他是做橡胶手套的
I expected that. He's the guy who makes the rubber hands.
我早已经把他排除了
I've already cleared him.
你下一个指纹,是从哪儿来的?
What about the compliance, the bottom print?
是你的指纹
Came back you.
是葛瑞森的指纹?
It's Grissom's print?
等等。一定是有人窃取了你的指纹
Wait a minute. Somebody got ahold of your prints?
怎么窃取? 每一次在现场工作,我都是戴着手套的
How? I wear gloves at every crime scene.
我是做指纹工作的,这些操作,我们都该知道
I was printed for the job. We all were.
很明显是有人私下里,窃取你的指纹
Well, somebody's obviously making this personal.
他们可能是从你在餐馆里用过的杯子上弄到的指纹
They could have got your print from a glass you touched at a restaurant.
或是把你扔掉的手套,从里面来获取你的指纹
From a latex glove that you discarded and they turned inside out.
见鬼...
God.
我明白了
I get it.
有人想告诉我,我一直在他的五指山下
Whoever it is, is telling me that he's got me under his thumb.
现在...谁是那位不知名的司机啊?
So who's your phantom driver?
或许是一位来自菲尼克思的警♥察♥
Possibly a cop from Philly.
或许是来自奥马哈的护士
Or a nurse from Omaha.
别忘了,还有纳什维尔的邮递员
Don't forget the mail carrier from Nashville.
伙计,那车什租来的,那些指纹留下的时间,估计比你还老
Man, it's a rental. Those prints are probably older than you are.
这就无话可说了。 你放弃了?
- Well, this is going nowhere. - You giving up?
不,不,我们还在赌呢,或许现在对我不利,但我是不会放弃的
No, no, no. We're still on. I may be stalled, but I'm not out.
那你是想再赌第三局了? 那你想赌第三局吗?
- You wanna take it to 3? - You wanna take it to 3?
你还是认为他是被劫的?
You still think he was robbed?
从他戴手表和戒指处留下的日晒条纹就知道
Tan lines where his ring and watch used to be.
要去维加斯渡假,钱包里却分文没有
On vacation in Vegas, but no money in his wallet.
还有他翻下悬崖前就已经有的淤伤
His face all bruised up before he took that cliffside tumble.
我敢肯定他是被劫的
Damn right I think he was robbed.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧,伙计? 是的,我想是的
- You all right, man? - Yeah. Yeah, I guess so.
我想要你的戒指,手表,还有你所有的现金
I want the ring, the watch and all your cash.
好的,好的
All right, all right.
现在到车后座去。 什么?
- Now, get your ass in the back. - What?
我叫你到车后座去﹗
I said, get your ass in the back.
系上安全带。 好的
- Strap in. - Okay.
你想干嘛?
What are you doing?
他在那里等着,把那人给劫了,然后又想把他杀了
He lays in wait, he robs him, he tries to kill him,
那为何还让他系上安全带
but he lets him buckle in?
我想那劫匪,可不是因为巴格勒喝醉了
I don't think the robber expected Bangler to get drunk
才想到,把他的车给推下去的
and go crash his car.
让他到车后座去,或许是劫匪一时的想法
He probably freaked and put him in the back seat,
他想让我认为,前面是有人驾驶
trying to fool me into thinking someone else was driving.
但他只能骗过你
But he only fooled you.
华瑞克,那些蓝色的斑点,怎么解释? 怎么了?
- What about the blue dust, Warrick? - What about it?
你不认为这很重要吗? 或许吧
- Don't you think it matters? - Maybe.
但有些问题,你得先回答才行
But there's other questions to answer first.
好的,比如? 那些脚印和轮胎的痕迹
- Okay, like? - Footprints and tire tracks.
我讨厌你。你会喜欢我的。你想蒙谁呢?
- I hate you. - You love me. Who you kidding?
米兰德先生?
Mr. Millander?
嘿,你是那位鉴证人员吧
Hey, it's the forensics guy.
我忘了你叫什么名了,对不起。 吉尔.葛瑞森
- I forgot your name, I'm sorry. - Gil Grissom.
你好,葛瑞森先生,有好几个月没见了
Hi, Mr. Grissom. It's been a couple of months.
你还好吗? 我很好,你这是在做什么?
- How are you, sir? - I'm okay. What are you making?
我称之为"正义对抗邪恶"
I call it Good vs. Evil.
你喜欢吗? 是的
- You like it? - Yeah.
它使我想起了我那时的主管
Reminds me of our supervisor on days.
什么事,使得你来我这个粗陋的小屋的?
So, what brings you down to my, uh, humble abode?
我想来问几个问题,是关于,以前那个人为自杀案的
I have a couple of questions regarding that staged suicide.
还记得吗? 是的,怎么样了?
- Remember? - Yeah. How's that going?
不太妙
Not too well.
你--想来杯咖啡吗?
Say, would you like a cup of coffee?
是即融咖啡。好的
- I got instant. - Sure.
我真羡慕你,米兰德先生,真的
I envy you, Mr. Millander. I do.
你为自己工作,还没有人打扰你
You can work by yourself, no one around to bother you.
你可以做自己想做的事
You just do what you do.
我就喜欢这种自在的生活
I'd love to have that kind of autonomy.
那些我都还记得
It's really all I know.
我开始是做冰雕的,但这种艺术品却不长久
I started out doing ice carvings, but the artwork never lasted.
我明白你的意思。谢谢
I know what you mean. Thank you.
请坐
Let's sit.
我能帮你什么吗?
How can I help you?
你还记得那些你以自己的手
Do you remember the, uh, rubber-hand mold
为模子做出来的手套吗? 我怎么能忘了呢?
- that you made from your own hand? - How could I forget?
好的,那个凶手又再次作案了
Well, whoever the perpetrator is has killed again.
你的指纹又再次出现,所以我希望你能帮我
And again, your print came up. So I was hoping you could help me.
当然
Sure.
还记得上一次你跟我说...
The last time we talked, you told me that
去年的万圣节你卖♥♥出去几千对手套吗?
you had sold several thousand units last Halloween?
畅销极了.是的
Bestseller. Yes, sir.
能给我一份你供货商的名单吗?
Could you provide me with a list of your distributors?
我根本没有什么单据
I really don't have a list. Uh...
怎么了?
Why?
我想,通过第一个死者死的前十天
I was hoping to do a credit-card search.
来查一下,供货商信♥用♥卡♥上的出入帐情况
Go back ten days before the first murder occurred,
看看能不能,找到一些有用的线索
try and run some names, see if any priors pop up.
我确实很想帮你,葛瑞森先生,
I would really love to help you, Mr. Grissom,
但我根本没有记下那些经销商的名字
but I just don't keep track of individual purchasers.
我只是个批发商而已
I'm just a wholesaler. I don't...
对于数字,我不是很在行
I don't crunch numbers.
我只会吓小孩而已
I just spook the children.
是的
Of course you do.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表