I know that this is difficult, Mrs. Doyle,
但您能告诉我们上次是什么时候见到您儿子的吗
but can you tell us when you last saw your son?
我记不清了 可能是两三周之前吧
I don't know. Maybe two, three weeks ago.
他的工作让他很难抽身
That job of his made it hard for him to get away.
你是说什么工作
To what job are you referring?
他刚刚晋升为华夫小屋的经理
He was just promoted to the manager of the Waffle Shack
就在桑代克街上
on Thorndike Street.
呃 女士 我不想和你说这个 但是
Uh, ma'am, I hate to tell you, but, uh,
我们的记录显示Dustin六个月前
our records show that Dustin was fired
就被那个店辞退了
from that job six months ago.
不 你错了
No, you're wrong.
他告诉我他工作上所有的事
He... he told me all about that job,
他做的有多么好
how well he was doing.
Ms. Doyle你得了帕金森 是吧
Ms. Doyle, you have Parkinson's, don't you?
对
Yes.
你是怎么知道的
But how could you know?
你的肩膀有些前屈
The stoop of your shoulders,
你柔和的嗓音
the soft tone in your voice, the...
抖动的双手
tremor in your hands.
很多人不会注意到这些
Most people don't notice.
如果 如果没有药物会更糟糕
It... it would be much worse without my medication.
Mrs. Doyle 我们的调查还显示
Mrs. Doyle, our records also show that
您最近也处于失业状态
you're currently not employed.
对
No.
Dustin一直在照顾我
Dustin is the one who has been taking care of me.
您的处方药应该
Prescriptions like yours could...
一个月至少需要花费五千刀到一万刀
cost upwards of $5,000, $10,000 a month.
正如我所说的
Well, like I said...
Dustin是一名天使
...Dustin was an angel.
Dr. Saroyan
Dr. Saroyan.
时机正好 我觉得我发现了点重要的东西
Perfect timing. I believe I have found something of note.
啊 你发现了什么 死亡原因吗
Ah, what have you got? Cause of death?
恐怕不是 在C5的下边
I'm afraid not. There are perimortem avulsion fractures
和C6的上边
on the inferior margin of the C5
在死时有撕裂性骨折
and the superior margin of the C6 vertebrae.
所以受害者被鞭打过
So the victim suffered whiplash.
对 也就是说
Yes. That would suggest that
在他死亡后的几个小时之后才出的车祸
he was in a car crash within hours of his death.
有意思 我刚收到在尸体附近找到的枪
Interesting. I just received ballistics on the gun
的弹道分♥析♥
we found near the body.
分♥析♥显示那附近曾经开过火
It shows that it was fired
在枪夹里少了一颗子弹
and that there was one bullet missing from the chamber.
所以时间就在发生车祸和Dustin开枪之间
So between the car crash and the fact that Dustin fired his gun,
这样我们就可以缩小
that should help us to narrow down
发生的抢劫案件了
the list of possible robberies.
我现在就通知Booth
I'll let Booth know right away.
在我这么做之前
But before I do...
我想送你点东西
I have a little something I'd like to give you.
这是什么
What is this?
一个礼物 你可能知道 也可能不知道
A gift. Um, you may or may not know,
但是在Jeffersonian我们有个传统
but we have a tradition here at the Jeffersonian.
- 恭喜你 - 哦
- Congratulations! - Oh...
我听说你修完了你的博士学位
I heard you finished your doctorate,
也让你成为了第一位同时在美国和古巴
making you the first ever forensic anthropologist
有法医人类学家证书的人
to be certified in both the United States and Cuba.
Dr. Fuentes有你在我们觉得很荣幸
We are so fortunate to have you, Dr. Fuentes.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 医生 实在不好意思打扰你工作
Hey, Doc, sorry for interrupting your workflow,
但是这个是这栋楼里最大的电视
but this is the biggest TV screen in the building.
哦 没事 我正想看会电视
Oh, no, that's fine. I-I look forward to a bit of telly
我觉得能让我
it'll be a refreshing palate cleanse
在看过这些同类相食的盛宴之后
after all the cannibalistic feasting
增添一些小清新的口味
that I've had to consume.
那么 我们要看什么呢
So, what are we watching?
一场银行抢劫案
A bank robbery.
哦 太棒了
Ooh, goody!
好的 上周有15起未被破获的银行劫案
Okay, so of the 15 unsolved bank robberies committed last week,
我找不到哪一起发生了枪击
I couldn't find any where gunfire was exchanged,
但是我找到了一起发生车祸的
but I did find one involving a car crash.
哦 本斯维尔储蓄贷款
Uh, Bendsville Savings and Loan--
就在发现尸体十英里远的地方
the bank is located ten miles from where the body was found.
看 你看见那个面罩了吗
Now, you see the mask?
和在咱们死者身上发现的一样
It matches the one found on our victim.
抢劫犯的体型也和
the robber is approximately the same size
死者的差不多
and build as our victim.
喔 喔 停一下 停一下
Whoa, whoa, hold on, hold on,
我还没看够呢
I was enjoying that.
哦 我只是 跳过开头直接看精彩的部分
Oh, I'm just... skipping ahead to the good parts.
现在 幸运的是
Now, fortunately,
本斯维尔的警♥察♥局都在用仪表板相机
the Bendsville Police Department all use dashboard cameras.
自从我上次烤完烈火阿♥拉♥斯加蛋糕后
I haven't had this much excitement
就没这么激动过
since my last baked Alaska fiasco.
现在我们知道Dustin是怎么被鞭子抽到的了
Well, now we know how Dustin got his whiplash.
我不得不说 这哥们开车像个老司机
I got to say, this guy drives like a pro.
对 看这个
Yeah, well, look at this.
我跟随他们
I was able to follow the chase
直到他们穿过了中♥央♥大街的监控摄像头
through a series of security cameras along Main Street.
老大哥可能在看着呢
Big Brother may be watching,
但是他知道怎么拍一部好的电视剧
but he certainly knows how to make good TV.
叮叮 铛铛 咚咚哒
Ding, dang, doodle!
我没看见那是怎么发生的
I didn't see that coming.
也许当时发生的太出乎意料了
It might have been unexpected,
但是撞的这一下并不是事故
but this crash was not an accident.
他时间掌握的很准 冲到停车标志那
He timed it perfectly, running the stop sign.
因此第二辆车就意味着你们开快车的银行劫匪
So that second car means that your fast-driving bank robber
是有共犯的
was working with an accomplice.
我们是本地的一个小银行
We're a small local bank.
被拿走的6万刀
The $60,000 that was taken
是我们手上现有的所有现金
is about as much cash as we ever have on hand.
会不会是内部人员走漏了消息
Think someone on the inside may have tipped him off?
哦 不可能 就像我和电视台记者说的那样
Oh, no. Like I told those TV reporters,
镇上的每个人都知道周五就是
everybody in town knows that Friday's
大多数人来银行存钱的时候
when most people cash their checks.
这根本不需要什么天才头脑去发现
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that
我们什么时候现金最多
that's when we have the most cash.
- Charlene 这位是探员 - Aubrey FBI
- Charlene, this is Agent, um... - Aubrey. FBI.
Charlene是我们这的出纳员 就是她被劫持的
Charlene was our brave teller who was held up.
不好意思 我已经和一名警官说明了抢劫的事情
I'm sorry, I already spoke to an agent about the robbery.
对 这次是关于谋杀
Yeah, this is about a homicide.
抢你的人被杀了
The man who robbed you was murdered.
那抢劫的钱是不是就能拿回来了
Does that mean the money's been recovered?
不 还不能
No, not yet.
我们发现他有一名共犯
Working theory is that he had an accomplice
为了独吞就把他杀了
that killed him for his cut.
现在听好了 你们两个有没有认识这个人的
Now, listen, do either of you recognize this guy?
叫Dustin Doyle的这个人
Man by the name of Dustin Doyle?
不 他肯定不是我们这的储户
No. He's certainly not a customer.
我知道每个储户的名字 Audrey探员
I know every one of them by name, Agent Audrey.
是Aubrey
Aubrey.
就是他 就是这个人抢的我
This is him. This is definitely the man who robbed me.
我可以肯定
I can tell.
我记得他有双漂亮的眼睛
I remember he had nice eyes.
漂亮的眼睛 枪口对着你的这个男人
Nice eyes? The guy who held you at gunpoint?
我知道这听起来很奇怪
I know it sounds strange,
但是他人很好
but he was kind,
考虑到了所有的事情 他很镇定 淡定
all things considered. He was calm, collected,
他告诉我我应该做的所有事情
he walked me through everything I needed to do.
在我看来这应该不是Dustin第一次抢劫了
Seems to me like this may not have been Dustin's first heist.
如果是 他表现得好像知道该做什么一样
If it was, he certainly acted like he knew what he was doing.
不 Dr. Hodgins 别起来
No, Dr. Hodgins, don't get up.
我的天 别告诉我
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表