FBI.
谁是导演
Who's the director here?
我觉得是Kirby
Uh, I think his name is Kirby
还是Herby什么的 我不太确定
or Herby or something. I'm not sure.
昨天 那伙计还是个卖♥♥三明治的
Yesterday, dude was just the sandwich boy.
现在他就是导演了
Yeah and now he's directing this.
- 无论如何 - 好好对待那些内脏
- Whatever this is. - Be careful with those guts!
它们都是租的
They're rentals.
- 小心 - 什么
- Look out! - What...?
我要吃了你
I'm gonna eat you!
不好意思 这个电影应该是讲什么的
I'm sorry, but what is this movie supposed to be?
劳德代尔堡的
Radioactive Party Panthers
有辐射的黑豹们
from Fort Lauderdale.
还以为你们会知道的
Thought you guys were supposed to know this stuff.
我们知道够多了 Kirby 足够找你谈谈
We know enough, Kirby. Enough to be talking to you.
我喜欢这种说法
I like the sound of that.
不好意思 你们是FBI公♥司♥的
And I'm sorry. You guys are with FBI?
我还没听过 新公♥司♥吗
I haven't heard of them. Are they new?
你没听过联邦调查局
You haven't heard of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
噢 那个FBI
Oh, that FBI.
真可惜 我以为你们是好莱坞经纪人呢
Bummer. I thought you guys were, like, Hollywood agents.
真的经纪人
Real agents.
我们是真探员 在调查一起谋杀
We are real agents. Investigating a real murder.
不如你告诉我们为什么一个三明治男孩
So why don't you tell us why the sandwich boy is
突然接手了一个死人的电影
suddenly directing a dead man's movie.
Ron死了
Ron is dead?
- 对 - 该死的
-Yeah. -Friggin' A.
难怪我今早一直联♥系♥不上他
I guess that explains why I couldn't get ahold of him this morning.
抱歉 你觉得
Sorry, so you thought,
因为你会做奶酪三明治
because you knew how to make a cheese sandwich,
你就能执导吗
you could direct his movie?
我学过导演
Okay, I went to film school.
我知道怎么导演
I know how story works.
我知道为什么我现在是嫌犯
I know why I'm a suspect.
但相信我 我没为了接手他的电影就杀了Ron
But trust me, I didn't kill Ron to take control of his movie.
我们为什么要相信你
Why should we believe you?
因为他几乎都让我接手了
'Cause he was already giving me plenty of control.
你最后一次见Ron是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Ron?
昨晚
Last night.
大概十点左右 我们在热浴仓拍摄完散场之后
We finished shooting at the hot tub warehouse around 10:00
就各回各家
and everyone went home.
你发现他有什么奇怪的吗
Did you notice anything strange about him?
行为怪异 任何不寻常的
Acting weird? Anything out of the ordinary?
没 就是很寻常的一天拍摄
Nope. It was just your normal day shooting
有辐射的黑豹袭击了热浴仓
a radioactive panther attack in a hot tub store.
Ron通常开多少台摄像机
So, how many cameras did Ron usually have rolling?
他能弄什多少就开多少
As many as he could get.
Ron是那种什么都拍的导演
Ron was the type of director that shot everything.
哦 太好了
Oh, great.
我们需要所有影片镜头
Listen, we're gonna need to get ahold of that footage.
当然 我还能给你们我今天拍的
Sure. Yeah. I can also give you some of the stuff I shot today.
我有一个绝佳的摇臂摄像机的拍摄画面
I got this great shot of a disembodied arm's P.O.V.
不 不需要了 谢谢 再见
No. We're good. Thank you, bye.
外太空杀人小丑
Killer Klowns from Outer Space?
僵尸 你肯定听说过鲨从天降
Aaah! Zombies!!? Come on, you had to have heard of Sharknado.
这些都不科学
Those are all scientifically implausible.
当然不科学 但我觉得这部分B级电影
Oh, completely. But I think that's part of the appeal of B movies
他们让人放空思想
they offer a mindless escape.
所以人们享受这些电影
So people enjoy these movies
因为不用思考
because they don't require them to think?
在一整天的工作之后 你就不想
After a long day at work, don't you ever just want
回家然后让大脑休息一会儿
to go home and turn it off?
不 我很享受动脑子
No. I enjoy using my mind,
而且你也应该这样
and so should you.
你的论文
Have you made any progress
有什么进展吗
in determining a topic for your dissertation?
没有
I've got nothing.
也许读读我没发表过的论文会有帮助
Perhaps reading my unpublished dissertations
可能给你点启发
might inspire something in you.
那太棒了 谢谢
That would be awesome. Thank you.
似乎有严重的死时钝器伤
There appears to be severe perimortem blunt force trauma
骶骨 第8和第9胸椎都有
on the sacrum, T8 and T9,
还有右肩胛骨
and the right scapula.
从不整齐的伤口边缘
Judging by the indistinct wound edges,
和众多骨折线判断
and heavy amount of fracture lines,
造成损伤的凶器是圆形轮廓的
the weapon used to create this damage had a round outline.
可能是一根管子 或棒球棍
Maybe a pipe, or a baseball bat?
颅骨重建之前
Until the skull's reconstructed,
都不能明确这是不是致死原因
there's no telling if this beating was cause of death.
手♥机♥底板
The cell phone's motherboard
有部分被火烧了
was partially burned by the fire.
那你拿热风枪干什么
So, what are you doing with the heat gun,
把剩下的热化吗
burning up the rest?
不 热空气不会损伤它
No. The hot air isn't gonna hurt it.
我就是用它来分离
I'm just using it to desolder
手♥机♥的原始数据储存板
the phone's primary data storage chip.
只要芯片
And as long as the chip
没被火烧了的话
wasn't completely fried in the fire,
我应该能够
I should be able to use
拿出芯片取证来恢复手♥机♥数据
chip-off forensics to retrieve the phone's data.
你完成这个之后
Okay. Well, as soon as you're done with that,
我还需要你把拍的电影都过一遍
I'm gonna need you to go through the film footage
Aubrey正在传过来
Aubrey's sending over.
我能来干这事儿吗
Oh. Can I do it, please?
我就爱看很作的B级电影
I love watching campy B movies.
你当然喜欢
Of course you do.
那些都有巨型食人的虫子
All of them involving giant man-eating bugs.
我数不清有多少次
I can't tell you how many times
受到蠼螋世界末日的摧残
I've suffered through Earwig Armageddon.
你在受害者手臂上擦拭取样了吗
Have you swabbed the injuries on the victim's arm?
取了啊 我发现伤口里有角化蛋白
I have, and I found, uh, traces of keratin in the wounds.
类似于指甲的那种吗
Like, from a fingernail?
或者锋利的爪子的
Or a razor-sharp claw.
很特别的 锋利的黑豹的爪子
Specifically, a razor-sharp panther claw.
受害者给整个项目自筹经费
So, the victim was self-financing the entire project.
直到他死
At the time of his death,
已经花了一百万
he'd already put up a million bucks.
足够的钱 足够的动机
Plenty of money, plenty of motive.
我不知道
Yeah. Um, I don't know.
我在想也许从别的上面找点线索
I-I'm thinking about maybe going a different route.
你知道Ron是在片场
I mean, you do know that Ron was attacked
被黑豹袭击的 对吗
by a panther on the set, right?
你想让我把黑豹带来问话
You want me to bring the panther in for questioning?
不 是那个驯养员
No, no, no. But the guy who supposedly trained it.
这个家伙
This guy right here, uh,
Dwayne Hawkins 他因为用致命武器袭击
Dwayne Hawkins. He did five years for assault
坐了五年牢 因为他的灰熊袭击了
with a deadly weapon, 'cause his grizzly mauled another actor
之前一个片场的演员
on a previous set.
很好 又一起类似
Right. Another incident like that
肯定会让他再坐牢
would certainly land him back in jail.
我就想 可能他想
Yeah. You know. I'm just thinking,
掩盖黑豹袭击
maybe he decides to cover up the panther attack,
杀了Ron 弄得像自杀
kill Ron, make it look like a suicide...
我以为我是这个案子的主要负责人
I thought that I was supposed to be lead on the case, here.
我只是想帮帮忙
I'm just trying to help.
谢谢 但你一直在
Appreciate that, but you keep telling me
告诉我该干什么 该跟什么线索
where to go, what leads to follow,
都没让我去片场瞧瞧
wouldn't even let me drive to the movie location.
- 你就像车轮后面的乌龟 - 什么
-You're like a turtle behind the wheel. You're like... -What?
一只龟 我们可能还在停车场
...A turtle. We would've still been in the parking lot
- 但我们 - 如果你要开车的话 Aubrey
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表