Really? Well, if I start with my latest novel,
会很令人困惑
that might be too confusing.
或许从我一本书开始
Maybe my first book.
等等 你认真的吗
Wait a second. Are you serious?
对六岁孩子来说这也有点黑暗
That's a little dark for a six-year-old.
没有 我的书的情节不比你的普通童话黑暗
No. My plots are no darker than your average fairy tale.
Bones 你这都是野蛮谋杀的故事
Bones, you're talking about brutal murders here.
在灰姑娘原作中
In the original Cinderella,
两只鸽子把继姐姐们的眼睛啄了出来
two doves peck the eyes out of the stepsisters.
我不记得电影里有这情节
I don't remember that in the movie.
那是在原版故事里我已经读给她了
Well, it's in the original short story,which I've already read her.
- 什么 - 好吧 Booth 别评价我
- What? - Okay. Don't judge me, Booth.
我在形容啄出双眼的时候
When I describe the pecking out of the eyes,
用了雅致的措辞
I do so in a tasteful manner.
雅致? 那有什么雅致的
Tasteful? There's nothing tasteful about...
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表