Yeah. I remember.
但你看起来那么开朗 无畏
but you seemed so open, so fearless.
对啊 我把我所有的一切都卖♥♥了
Uyeah. Then I sold everything that I owned
然后 离开了我第一个真正爱上的女人
and ran away from the first woman I ever truly loved.
你说你会回来的
You said you'd come back.
我是说过
I know.
所有 为什么没回来
So, why didn't you?
因为在我内心深处 我是明白的
Because somewhere deep down, I knew where this was going.
可能这就是我一开始离开的原因
It's probably why I left in the first place.
就算我回来了
I mean, if I'd have come back,
我还是得去面对
i'd have had to deal with
你仍然不会选择我的现实
the fact that you still wouldn't choose me.
所以我必须远离现实 紧紧抓住这个幻觉
So, by staying away I got to hold on to the fantasy
我才是那个先离开的人
that I was your one that got away.
这实在是个太有缺陷的策略了
That's an extremely flawed strategy.
你一定能挺过来的
Look, you're gonna get through this.
你还会痛苦一段时间 但是
I mean, yeah, it's gonna hurt for a while,but
给自己一点时间吧
just give yourself some time.
你知道的 Booth就在身边
You know, Booth's not going anywhere.
你到底在干嘛 确切的
What are you working on, exactly?
我在尝试
I'm attempting...
卫星考古
Satellite archeology,
寻找阴影 土壤标记 密集植物生长
looking for shadows, soil marks, denser plant growth.
你懂的 任何与之相关的
You know, any combination of these
能够提示早期干扰或掩埋特征
could suggest earlier disturbances, even buried features.
比如说 像 一个维京人定居点
Such as, like, a viking settlement?
没错
Exactly.
好吧 先让让 因为那简直绝了
Okay, move over then, 'cause that is awesome!
横截面明显缺乏动力学损伤
Cross sections show a distinct lack of kinetic trauma.
我不认为是枪击
I don't think it was a gunshot.
肩胛骨上的损伤
Well, the fractures on the scapula
提示锋利的抛射状损伤
suggest both sharp force and projectile trauma.
一支箭
An arrow.
对 就像打猎的那种
Right, like one used for hunting.
多么野蛮的杀戮
Such a brutal way to kill someone.
这儿
There.
一个宽头 这解释了Dr. Hodgins发现的碳素纤维
A broadhead-- that explains the carbon fiber Dr. Hodgins found.
用来组装箭的
That's used for the stems.
也解释了鹿肉干
It could also explain the venison jerky;
如果凶手装箭之前正好在吃点什么东西
If the killer was eating some right before loading an arrow...
那些微粒也会粘上去
The particulates would have transferred.
你应该告诉Booth
You should tell Booth.
哦 难道不是你去吗 你想让我
Oh, aren't you-- you want me...
好吧 我马上打给他
Yes, I will call him right now.
兄弟 你电脑在嘟嘟响
Dude, you're beeping.
嗯 那是你的错
Yeah, that's your fault.
那就是你想要的骨折分♥析♥结果
'cause that's the results that you wanted from the fractures.
看看吧
Let's take a look here.
这些伤看起来像
These look like the
是岩石造成的 沿海的那些
injuries were all made by rocks, coastal ones.
她肯定是摔下来了
She must have fallen.
可能从很高的地方
Probably from quite a height.
所以 假设她站在悬崖或断壁上
So, say she was standing on a cliff or a bluff,
- 或者 海上的那种 - 对对对
- or, you know, somewhere above the ocean. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 她被箭射伤 - 嗯 从边上摔下去
- She gets shot. - Yeah, falls forward, off of the edge.
弹到半空中
Flips in midair,
背着地
and falls flat on her back.
正好落在岩石上
Right on the rocks.
潮水上涨 把她冲进海里
Tide came up, washed her to sea.
完美
Okay, great.
所以我们要做的就是定位一个悬崖
So all we have to do is locate a cliff
与海岸边的岩石有恰当的距离
That's a correct distance above a rocky coastline
正好能造成骨折的严重程度
to account for the severity of the fractures,
然后我们就能找到第一犯罪现场
and we've got ourselves our murder site.
看那儿
Like right there!
或那儿 那儿
Or there. Or... There.
也许我们应该去找维京人
Yeah, maybe we should just go back to searching for vikings.
可能更简单点
Might be easier.
嘿
Hey.
Rick的体育用品和打猎冒险商店
Rick's sporting goods and hunting adventures.
Gilda说就是那儿
Gilda says that's where
那儿的每个人都能得到打猎补给
everyone in the area gets their hunting supplies.
你来吗
You coming?
不如你去这个商店打探
Why don't you take this one, all right?
我
I'm, uh,
我还要在Adam Hitchcock这个家伙身上再挖点什么
I'm gonna dig a little deeper on this Adam Hitchcock guy.
我对他有种直觉
I got a gut feeling about him.
这其实与我无关
Uh, look, it's none of my business,
- 的确 无关 - 但我还要说
- correct, it's not... - but I'm just gonna keep talking anyway.
我什么都不知道 真的 但
I don't know anything, really, but...
不管现在发生了什么
Whatever's going on right now,
我很确定你们一定能挺过来
I'm sure you guys will get through it.
让我知道
Well, just let me know
你找到那边的箭头线索 好么
what you find from the arrowheads there, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
谢了 Aubrey
Thanks, Aubrey.
嘿 你要给我看什么
Hey, what did you have to show me?
我找了更多关于Stella外婆的画作
So, I've been finding out more about grandma Stella's painting,
意味着我找到了更多关于Stella外婆的事情
which means I've been finding out more about grandma Stella herself.
Stella Anders 和 Philip Lewis
Stella Anders and Philip Lewis.
所以Philip是在军队里
So, Philip was in the army,
但在他们结婚之前
but before they were married,
他驻扎在纽芬兰省的
he was stationed at a U.S. Run military base...
一个美军军事基地
in Newfoundland.
这些人是谁
And who are these people?
这是一家住在军事基地附近的家庭
That's a family that lived near the base,
Andreassens家族
The Andreassens.
年纪最大的女儿 Estelle
The oldest daughter, Estelle,
和受害者的外婆是同龄
was the same age as the victim's grandmother.
所以你觉得Estelle Aandreassen
So, you think Estelle Aandreassen
就是Stella Anders吗
and Stella Anders are the same person?
被害者不是在找维京人
The victim wasn't looking for vikings.
她是在找她外婆的历史
She was looking for her grandmother's history.
她的家
Her home.
Kathleen是老板Rick的女儿
Kathleen here is the daughter of owner Rick.
她自十岁起就开始打猎
She's been hunting since she was ten.
六岁
Six.
噢 我们应该来点这些
Oh, we should get some of this.
作为证据吗
for evidence?
作为零食
for snacks.
这应该是你想找的东西
Here's what I think you're looking for.
切割直径一又八分之一英寸 多叶箭头
Cutting diameter one to one-eighth of an inch, multi-blade.
用的弓可能是拉力在60-65磅之间
Bow used probably draws between 60 and 65 pounds,
长度在28-29英寸之间
does draw lengths between 28 and 29 inches.
好吧 你有保留那些购买♥♥人的记录吗
Okay. Do you keep a record of who buys these?
完全没有
Not at all.
我们卖♥♥出很多
And we sell a ton.
任何用弓来大狩猎的人
Anyone who goes bow hunting out here for big game
都想要像这样的装备
is gonna want something like this.
我听到有人对狩猎感兴趣啊
I hear someone interested in hunting?
嗯 不妨说
Yeah, well, in a manner of speaking.
我是Rick Tobine 这是我的店
Ah. Rick Tobine. This is my store.
我在这个岛上当了超过四十年的狩猎向导
I've been a hunting guide on the island for over 40 years.
你们从哪里来
Where you visiting from?
DC来的FBI特别探员James Aubrey
D.C.-- FBI Special Agent James Aubrey.
Rick 我们来这调查一起谋杀案
We're here about a murder, Rick.
一个年轻女人
A young woman.
你认识她吗
You recognize her?
不认识 不好意思
No. No, sorry about that.
那Adam Hitchcock
What about Adam Hitchcock?
这个名字耳熟吗
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表