Oh, he is not a predator, trust me.
他人很好的
He's one of the nicest guys around.
- 你是来取什么样的么 - 哦 是
- Are you here to swab something? - Oh, yeah.
结果是除了海水之外 在胸口的外伤那
Oh, so it turns out that the only thing I could find
我只提取出了一种物质
in the external chest wound, besides sea water,
就是有少量的巨拟网纹虫
were trace amounts of parafavella gigantea
和旋口海藻
and helicostomella algae.
没什么能帮咱们找到凶器的吗
Nothing to link us to the weapon?
没有 我还没放弃 我能试一下吗
No, I'm not giving up. May I?
当然可以
Be my guest.
- Dr. Edison - 嗯
- Dr. Edison? - Hmm?
你看看这个
Will you look at this?
尸蜡里有个东西
There's something embedded in the adipocere.
是的 那是什么
Yes, what is that?
看起来像一片骨头
Well, it looks like a bone.
一个碎片或者什么退化了?
A fragment or something vestigial?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
嘿 Cam
Uh, hey, Cam?
这有一条跟组织
There's a piece of string
粘在一起的线 看见了吗
adhered to the tissue there, you see that?
也许是受害者戴的什么东西
Maybe that's something that the victim was wearing.
我得弄明白了 你在做三明治吗
Let me get this straight, you make sandwiches?
是的 我还以你命名了一种
Yeah, and I even named one after you.
三层烤牛肉 熏牛肉 瑞士奶酪
Triple-Decker with roast beef, pastrami, Swiss cheese.
- 不错 黑麦面包吗 - 是的
- All right, is that on rye? - Oh, yeah.
- 我同意 - 我呢
- I approve. - What about me?
我想要个三明治
I want a sandwich.
你也有 叫Tempe Tempeh
You have one, the Tempe Tempeh.
打扰一下 受害者的姐姐来了
Excuse me, folks. Uh, victim's sister's here.
你好吗 特别探员James Aubrey
How you doing? Special agent James Aubrey,
跟Booth和Brennan一起工作
work with Booth and Brennan.
Tim Sullivan 前特别探员
Tim Sullivan, former Special Agent,
现在是专业的三明治厨师
now professional sandwich maker.
哦 也许你是我的新偶像
Oh. Maybe my new idol.
Sully 我们得回去办案子
Listen, Sully, we got to get back to the case, so...
哦 当然
Oh, no, of course.
明天晚上一起吃饭吧 我请客
Hey, how about dinner tomorrow, on me?
那太好了
that would be nice.
好
Okay.
到时候见
Uh, I'll see you then.
我们的父母14年前死于车祸
Our parents died in a car crash 14 years ago.
你的妹妹就是那时候受了那些伤的吗
That's when your sister suffered those breaks?
我们当时都在车里
We were both in the car.
我当时18岁了 我发育得很快
I was 18. I grew up fast.
但是Sarah当时只有八岁
But Sarah, she was only eight.
她去和我们的外婆一起生活了
She went to go live with our grandmother.
你母亲的母亲 对吗 叫Stella Lewis
Your mom's mom, right? Stella Lewis?
她四个月前去世了 对吗
She passed away, what, four months ago?
是的 Sarah和Stella外婆很亲近
Yes. Sarah and grandma Stella were super close.
她不是很接受
She took it hard.
可以理解
It's understandable.
她有点随波逐流了
And she was sort of adrift.
我以为旅行有点帮助
I thought traveling would help.
- 为什么去纽芬兰呢 - 我不确定
- Why Newfoundland? - I'm not sure.
也许她就是想去个遥远的地方
Maybe she just wanted to go somewhere that was far away.
我们
Listen, we're...
我们还在对这张照片上的水渍进行处理
...we're still working on the water damage to this picture.
这个看起来熟悉吗
Does that look familiar to you?
你能认出来什么
Do you recognize that at all?
我觉得这是我外婆的一幅画
I think this is a painting my grandmother had.
你知道为什么Sarah
Any idea why Sarah would've
带着这个复印件吗
been carrying around a copy of it with her?
不知道 我也希望我知道
No. I wish I did.
我有个丈夫 即将要有个孩子
I have a husband, and a baby on the way.
为什么我感觉我不再有家庭了
Why do I feel like I don't have a family anymore?
所以这些图 都是纽芬兰咯
So these pictures, this is all Newfoundland?
很相似 对吧
It's similar, right?
你看这儿 这里是画家签名
and look at this. This is the painting signature.
Stella Lewis
"Stella Lewis."
是受害者的外婆画的
The victim's grandmother painted this.
对 她把画命名为秘密港口
Yeah, and she called it secret harbor.
- 有什么秘密 - 我不知道
- What's so secret? - I don't know.
可能她就是去那里找答案的
Maybe she went there to find out.
说到秘密什么的 我刚刚看见Tim Sullivan了
So speaking of secrets, I just met tim sullivan.
所以 是我在瞎想呢 还是这里面是有历史的啊
Now, am I imagining things, or is there some kind of history there?
全都告诉我
Tell me everything.
是Clark打来的
That was Clark.
我们在受害者身上找到的碎片是一片动物骨头
So the fragment found with the victim is a piece of animal bone.
很明显她是戴在身上的
Apparently she was wearing it.
- 什么意思 像戴项链那样吗 - 正是
- What do you mean, like a necklace? - Precisely.
它的外观年龄表明算是一种文物
Its apparent age suggests it was some sort of relic.
Clark在咨♥询♥人类文物部门
Clark is checking with the human artifacts division,
看看他们能否找出它是从何而来的
see if they can figure out where it came from.
国♥务♥院♥那边有回信了吗
Have you heard back from the state department yet?
皇家加拿大骑警同意了FBI全程参与调查
The royal Canadian mounted police have agreed to full FBI involvement.
那太好了
That's great!
你什么时候去呢
When-when do you leave?
我不去
I'm not going.
可是你是案子的主管啊
but you're the lead on the case.
你还要安葬你的爸爸呢 我想留下来陪你
You're about to bury your dad. I want to be here for you.
Booth 你问我你能做什么 能帮我什么
Booth, you asked what you could do, how you could help.
我想我需要一个人待一段时间
I think it would be good for me to be alone for a few days.
好吧 嗯
Okay. Yeah, um...
你想让我去 我就去呗
You want me to go, I'll go.
那个 受害者靴子上的粪便是驯鹿的 就是所谓的
So, the dung on the victim's boot came from rangifer tarandus, otherwise known as...
北美林地驯鹿
Boreal woodland caribou.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
哦 也是 我忘了那上面就有
Oh, yeah, right. I forgot I still had that up there.
好 目前为止 我在粪便里找到两种地衣
Okay. So far, I've identified two types of lichen in the dung.
哦 还有 嘿 小百科常识
Oh, also, hey, fun fact.
老人的胡子 在紧要关头可以拿来当厕所纸用
Old man's beard, it can be used at toilet paper in a pinch.
不好意思 我们俩说的不是一回事吧
I'm sorry. are we still having the same conversation?
老人的胡子 是松萝地衣的绰号♥
Old man's beard. It's the nickname for usnea lichen.
知道了 这些驯鹿有迁徙轨迹吗
Good to know. Do these caribou have migration patterns?
有的
They do, yeah.
还有 这个地衣在岛屿周围很多聚居地上都能找到
Also, the lichen can be found in varying concentrations around the island.
我们在受害者身上找到的动物骨头
The animal bone we found with the victim.
是维京人编织法
It's a needle...
使用的针
for nalebinding.
呃 什么法
Uh, nal-what?
维京人编织法
Nalebinding.
是一种古老的先驱编织法
It's an ancient precursor to knitting,
这种造型奇特的针 它的使用者很可能是
and this particular style of nalebinding needle most closely resembles those used by...
维京人
Vikings.
是那种海上强盗型的维京人
Like seafaring raider type vikings?
这个么 两年前 在苏格兰
Well, two years ago, in scotland,
有个人找到了一处维京人的宝藏 后来发现价值超过两百万
a man found a viking hoard that was later valued at over $2 million.
那么 如果我们的受害者也找到了类似的东西
Well, if our victim found something similar...
嗯 可能就遭到杀身之祸了
Well, then maybe it got her killed.
啊 出来真不错 可能会有霾滋
Well, it's nice out now. Could get mauzy.
霾滋 这是什么鬼意思
Mauzy? What the hell's that mean?
哦 是这边的俗语 意思是又湿又多雾
oh, it's slang up here for damp and foggy.
我很好学的
I've been studying.
呃 Booth
Yeah. Booth.
有什么消息
What do you got?
从受害者胸部伤口得出的结果
Results from the victim's chest wound.
有碳增强化合物的微小痕迹 很明显是鹿肉干
Minute traces of carbon-reinforced polymer and, apparently, venison jerky.
肉干
Jerky?
在凶器上发现了鹿肉干
Found venison jerky on the murder weapon.
好吧 我稍后再联♥系♥你
All right. I'll get back to you later.
霾滋 还是算了吧
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表