College golfer, competed professionally.
是的 但是她从来也没赢过一场比赛
Yeah, but she never came close to winning a competition.
过去十年 她都是个私人高尔夫教练
For the past ten years, she taught private golf lessons.
我把她的网站发给你了
I sent you her web site.
哦 谢谢了Aubrey
Oh, thanks, Aubrey.
好的 我现在告诉你
All right, well, I tell you what, let's, uh,
咱们把她女朋友带来聊聊
bring her girlfriend in. We can, uh, talk to her.
"循迹等于轮子的半径
"Trail equals wheel radius
乘以前轮角的余弦减去倾度"
times cosine of head angle minus rake"?
- 这什么意思 - 这是个灾难 一团乱
- What is this? - It's-it's a disaster. It's a mess.
我知道这很困难
I know that this is difficult,
Ms. Alpert 但是
Ms. Alpert, but can you tell me
你能告诉我最后一次见到Phyllis的时间么
the last time that you saw Phyllis?
周二早上 她去参加第二天的比赛了
Tuesday morning. She left for the second day of her competition
然后晚上就没回家
and she never came home that night.
好的 她是在一个高尔夫锦标赛里面么
Okay, she was in a golf tournament?
不是
No.
花样伐木
Lumberjacking.
花样伐木吗
"Lumberjacking"?
是的 没错
Right, okay.
呃 这是Phyllis的一项爱好 还是...
And, uh, this was a hobby of Phyllis' or...?
我倒是希望是个爱好而已
I wish it were just a hobby.
她管自己叫
She'd found her calling as a...
伐木小姐 或者什么类似的名字
Lumberjill, or whatever they're called.
参加这些傻♥比♥赛才六个月
Six months in these silly competitions
她已经获得了比打20年高尔夫更多的头衔
and she'd won more titles than 20 years of golfing.
我感觉你不是她这方面的粉丝
I'm getting the sense that you were not a fan.
就是浪费时间
It was a waste of time.
为什么 她赢钱了啊
Why? She's winning money.
我赚的钱足够我们俩花了
I had more than enough for the both of us.
我们俩本来要一起退休的
We were gonna retire together,
旅行 上烹饪课
Travel, take cooking classes...
结婚
Get married.
你一定很沮丧
It must have upset you
她的生活发展出了新的方向了
when she took her life in a new direction.
对不起 如果你在暗示
I'm sorry, if you're insinuating
我可能会伤害Phyllis
that I would ever hurt Phyllis,
那你就错了
then you're mistaken.
从她第一次
I've been in love with her
给我上高尔夫课开始 我就爱上了她
since she gave me my very first golf lesson.
知道谁会想要Phyllis死么
Any idea who might have wanted Phyllis dead?
也许是那些花样伐木选手中的一个
Probably one of those lumberjackers.
就在上个月他们从我们家窗户外扔进来一根高尔夫球杆
Just last month they threw a golf club through our window.
你怎么知道那是个花样伐木选手干的
How do you know it was a lumberjacker?
因为那上面贴了张纸条
'cause there was a note attached.
"好好打你的高尔夫吧 你个..."
"Stick to golfing, you..."
我不想说那个词
Well, I'd rather not say the word.
你自己去读一下吧
You can read it yourself.
我把纸条给警♥察♥了
I gave it to the police.
有什么要给我看的么
There's something you wanted to show me?
有 有
Si, si, si.
我在舌骨上发现了显著的骨折
I found significant fracturing of the hyoid.
咱们得分♥析♥一下来确定
We will have to analyze it to determine
它是不是指出了死因
If it indicates cause of death.
另外 我在观察被害人
In addition, I was looking at the striae
被分尸时骨头上留下的细沟
where the victim was cut apart.
当时使用的工具
Now, the tool that was used
留下了这种波浪形的痕迹
made this wave pattern.
你觉得是什么造成的
What do you make of it?
一开始我不确定
Well, at first I wasn't sure,
但是之后我听说被害人是个伐木选手
but then I heard that the victim was a lumberjack.
然后我就想
So I thought, "...
啊 电锯
Uh, chain saw.
我同意
I concur.
电锯的锯齿是J形的
A chain saw's teeth are j-shaped
会留下这种波浪形的切痕
and make this type of wave-like kerf mark.
被害人是被电锯肢解的
The victim was dismembered with a chain saw
死的时候还穿着
and she was wearing those chain metal socks
那种金属链袜子
at time of her death,
我听说那是用来保护伐木选手
which I learned are used for protecting the lumberjack
避免受到过度挥动斧子时的伤害
from a wild swing of the ax.
被害人是在比赛中被杀的
The victim was killed mid-competition.
必须得有人去花样伐木比赛看看
So someone is going to have to go to the lumberjacking contest.
- Booth和我会去的 - 哦 嘿
- Booth and I will go, yeah. - Oh, hey, hey,
Dr. Brennan
Dr. Brennan...
如果你想要在实验室里多待待
If you'd like to spend a little more time in the lab,
我很愿意代替你去
I'm willing to go in your place.
就是一个很小的牺牲
Shh. It's a small sacrifice
为了我最喜欢的老板
for my favorite boss.
我感觉你在阿谀奉承
I sense that you are being disingenuous
你就是想去那个比赛
and that you just want to go to the competition.
好吧 我想去
Okay, fine, yes, I want to go.
但是 哪个男的不想去啊
But come on, what guy wouldn't?
所有男的都爱电锯
All men love chain saws.
那不是经过证实的事实
That is not a proven fact.
是的
Yes, it is.
Greg
Greg.
你觉得电锯怎么样
How do you feel about chain saws?
我爱电锯
I love chain saws.
中了
Boom.
好吧 Greg是个称职的保安
Okay, while Greg is an adequate security guard,
他不是充足的样本大小去推断
he's not a sufficient sample size to extrapolate
所有男性的喜好
the preferences of an entire gender.
Booth和我会去那个比赛的
Booth and I are going to the competition.
请清洁并重组这些骨头
Please clean and rearticulate the bones.
拍点照片
Take pictures.
哦 好 我会发快拍的
Oh sure, I'll-I'll chatsnap it.
这就厉害了
This is quite impressive.
呃 不 不 不 这不叫厉害
Well, no, no, no, it's not impressive.
我觉得你想说的应该是牛掰了
I think the word that you're looking for is badass,
好吧 这是一种主流运动
All right? This is a major sport,
Bones 这是个大型比赛 至少你要面对这个事实
Bones. It's huge, and less face it,
这比高尔夫刺♥激♥多了
It's way more exciting than golf.
我觉得肌肉发达的人
I imagine the muscle groups used
挥动斧子的方式和那些挥动高尔夫棍的人
to swing an ax are the same as those used
的方式是一样的
to swing a golfing stick.
打了四年高尔夫
Four years of playing golf
你还是叫它高尔夫棍
and you're still calling it a golfing stick.
那是一个用来打高尔夫的棍子 怎么就不对了
It's a stick used to golf. How is that not accurate?
我的意思是高尔夫
My point is that both golfing
和花样伐木都是应用物理原理的
and lumberjacking are just applied physics.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你不能像毁掉Christine对骑自行车的乐趣
You don't try to ruin this for me
一样毁掉我对花样伐木的乐趣
like you're ruining bike riding for Christine.
但是所有事情都是和数学相关的
But everything's mathematics.
运动 建筑学 喜剧
Sports, architecture, comedy.
- 喜剧和数学无关 - 是 和数学相关
- Comedy is not math. - Yes, it is.
通过分♥析♥英语的矢量关系
By vectoring the English language,
我可以说出一篮子搞笑的笑话
I can make a multitude of hilarious jokes.
- 拜托 千万别 - 比如
- Please don't. No. - For example,
数学老师
What did the math teacher
和伐木选手说了什么
say to the lumberjack?
我不在乎
Don't care.
你一定要使用
Make sure you use
正确的对数(圆木数)
The correct "Log-arithm."
这都是简单的几何(geometry的后缀谐音是树的意思)
It's all just simple "Geome-tree."
树 把一棵树 会变成原木
Tree. Like, a tree, 'cause it's a log.
是树变成的 只是文字游戏而已
It comes from a tree. It's a play on words.
我看见的每一个人至少都带着六把致命武器
Every person I see is carrying at least six lethal implements.
打扰一下 你是这的负责人吗
Excuse me. Are you in charge here?
对 Dick Scarn
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表