Wait, that's like a... bad omen, right?
天啊 我要搞砸面试了吗
Oh, God, am I gonna blow my interview?
不不不 只是一个很傻的迷信
No, no, no, no, it's just a silly superstition, okay?
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
好吧 你说的对
Okay, yeah, you're... you're right.
对不起
Sorry. Uh...
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck?
祝你好运
Good luck.
好的
Okay.
怎么了 虫男
What is it, bug boy?
嘿 Booth
Hey, yeah, Booth.
打电♥话♥来报告最新情况
Calling with an update.
发现什么有用的吗
Anything good?
在我的领域 有
In my department, yeah.
我在尸体旁边发现一只黑巫蛾
I found a Black Witch moth by the body
根本不是这片区域的品种
that's not at all native to this area.
你怎么想 和受害者一起来这的吗
So, what do you think? It traveled with the victim?
我不知道 我需要进一步分♥析♥
I don't know. I'm gonna need to analyze it further.
不过 我必须说这挺酷的
It's pretty cool, though, I got to say.
你知道在一些文化里
You know that there are actually some cultures
这种蛾子被看成死亡的前兆吗
that see this baby as a harbinger of death?
是 好吧 还有什么
Yeah, oh, uh... right, okay. Well, what else?
我还发现了在受害者衣服上的证据
I also found evidence on the victim's clothing...
Hodgins 是Booth吗 我需要和他说话
Hodgins, is that Booth? I need to talk to him.
嘿 Booth 稍等
Uh, hey, Booth, hold on one second.
Aubrey
Aubrey?
Booth 听着
Yeah, Booth, listen, the, uh,
我们在这里发现的尸体
the body that we found out here,
他穿着一件囚犯的制♥服♥
he's wearing a prisoner's uniform,
我刚刚发现他们是怎么越狱的
and I just found out how they escaped.
你什么意思 他们 多少人
What do you mean, "They"? How many?
我不知道
Well, I don't know,
但是最近的监狱
but the nearest prison to here...
是Kovac被关押的地方
is the one where Kovac's being held.
现在把尸体运到实验室
Get the body to the lab now.
好吧 你想让我在那里和你见面吗
All right. You want me to meet you there?
不用 我得确保Hank和Christine没事
No. I got to go make sure Hank and Christine are okay.
爸爸 看这张
Dad, look at this one.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
你声音要小点
You got to keep your voice down
这样弟弟才能睡觉 让我看看
so your brother can sleep. Let me see.
这一张不错
Oh, that's a good one, huh?
小声点 好吗
Just keep your voice down, all right?
好的 爸爸看这
Okay. Daddy, look here.
妈妈的脸不见了
Mommy's face is missing.
什么
What?
妈妈的脸
Mommy's face.
让我看看
Let me see that.
那只是你的手指遮住镜头了
Come on, that's just your finger covering the lens.
为什么我的手指那么大
Why is my finger so big?
Aubrey叔叔
Uncle Aubrey!
嗨
Hi, guys. Oh.
有Kovac的消息吗
Got anything on Kovac?
他还是没有打电♥话♥给他妻子
He still hasn't called his wife,
但是Angela准备好了 以防万一
but Angela's ready to go, and just in case,
我们派了一支防爆小组去了你家
we sent a bomb squad to your house.
你还好吗
You okay?
我准备去实验室
I'm gonna go to the lab.
我理解 但是看看我抽出来的牌 Bones
I understand it, but look at the cards that I drew, Bones.
你在危险之中
You are in danger.
听着 Bones
Look, Bones,
我知道你不相信这种东西 我也不信
I know you don't believe in this stuff and neither do I,
但是我的直觉告诉我不对劲
but my gut is telling me that something is wrong.
好吗 我们遗漏了什么
All right? We're missing something.
我想在你身边 看着你
I mean, look, is it so wrong that I wanted
- 是犯大错了吗 - 没有
- to be near you and see you? - No.
没有错 我很高兴你在这里
It's not wrong. I'm glad you're here.
嘿 朋友们 抱歉打扰了
Hey, guys, sorry to interrupt,
但是我刚刚得到了Kovac手♥机♥的位置
but I just got a location for Kovac's phone.
在靠近阿灵顿朝南开着的一辆车里
It's in a moving car near Arlington headed south.
FBI已经派了一支反恐特警队
The FBI already dispatched a SWAT unit.
你得走了Booth
You have to go, Booth.
我知道你在担忧我的安全
I know you're worried for my safety,
但你现在最应该做的是就是抓住他
but the best thing you can do is catch him.
这是我们的工作
This is what we do.
Seeley 慢着 我需要去你的车上
Seeley, hold up. I need to go to your car.
- 为什么 - 我的ID卡在我的钱包里
- Why? - My ID was in my purse,
现在我找不到了 一定是滑掉了
and now I'm not seeing it. It must've slipped out.
这可能不是最佳时间去...
It might not be the best time to leave with...
等等
Wait, whoa, whoa, wait a second.
你ID卡不见了是什么意思
What do you mean your ID's missing?
我的Jeffersonian通行证
My, uh, Jeffersonian security pass.
我昨天用了 但是我肯定
I used it yesterday, but I'm positive
我放回钱包了
I put it back in my purse.
Angela 帮我个忙
Angela, do me a favor.
查一下Jeffersonian安保
Check the Jeffersonian security.
好的 为什么
Okay, why?
我需要知道
I just need to know
上一次Cam的ID卡被用是什么时候
the last time that Cam's ID was used.
Seely 我刚刚告诉你了
Seeley, I just told you.
我知道 查一下吧
I know, just do it.
好 她的ID卡昨晚2:42被用来
Okay, uh, her ID was used last night at 2:42 A.M.
上工作台
to get onto the platform.
我向你保证昨晚
Well, I assure you last night
我在离Jeffersonian很远的地方
I was nowhere near the Jeffersonian.
我们得让所有人出去
We got to get everybody out of here.
被偷的爆♥炸♥物
The explosives...
炸♥弹♥在这里 炸♥弹♥在这里
that were stolen. The bomb is here. The bomb is here!
让所有人出去 动起来
Get everybody out of here now! Move!
大家听我的 现在撤退
Okay, everyone, listen to me. Evacuate now.
放下一切物品 向出口移♥动♥
Leave everything and proceed to the exit.
我们得走了 炸♥弹♥在这里
We got to leave. The bomb is here.
不 Booth 证据 我刚刚
No, Booth, the evidence, I-I just...
- 不管证据了 - 不行 Booth
- No, forget about the evidence. - No, Booth!
你不明白 我找到我们需要的东西了
You don't understand. I-I found what we need.
- 我知道怎么找到Kovac - 别管证据了
- I know how to find Kovac. - Forget about the evidence!
我不在乎 这里有炸♥弹♥
I don't care. There is a bomb here.
我必须把你带到安全地方
I have to get you somewhere safe.
嘿 我们得走了 快点
Hey, we have to go. Come on.
快点 我们必须要走了
Come on, we have to go!
- 快走 快点 - 保持冷静
- Let's go, let's go, let's go, hurry! - Stay calm.
- 快点 快走 - 保持冷静
- Hurry, hurry, hurry. Let's go. - Stay calm.
Cam 怎么了 灯灭了
Cam, what happened? The lights.
Arastoo 门 要关了
Arastoo, the door, it's closing.
我没法让门开着 我需要你去授权开门
I can't keep it open. I need you to override the doors.
快点
Hurry!
我在试着
I'm trying. It...
系统一定是被♥干♥扰了
the system must've been tampered with.
系统不听我使唤
It's shutting me out.
走吧
Let's go!
扶住门
Hold the door!
Cam 退后
Cam, stand back!
Seeley 不要 玻璃是防弹的
Seeley, no! It's bulletproof.
- 试着去地下室 - 退后 退后
- Try to get to the basement! - Back, back, back, back, back.
快动起来
Move, move, move, move.
快走
Let's go, get out.
- 等等 - Booth 你在做什么
- Wait a second. - Booth, what are you doing?
如果他们进入工作台
If they accessed the platform,
这里一定有个炸♥弹♥
there's got to be a bomb up here.
我要去拿证据
I'm gonna get the evidence.
不要 快走Bones
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表