Promise.
也许你去喝杯茶会好一点
Maybe you should grab a cup of tea
好好放松一下
and just take a moment.
是 是 那太好了
Yeah. Yeah, that'd be great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这只需要几分钟就好了
This should only take a couple more minutes.
好的 不错
Okay, sounds good.
呃 你还需要点别的东西吗
Uh, is-is there something else you need,
还是你不知道自己要不要去小便
or are you just not sure if you have to pee?
没有 我很好 只是
No, I'm good. Just, uh,
在想一些私人问题 但我觉得 你懂的
something personal on my mind, but I guess it'd be, you know,
现在说我的事情有点自私 是吧
selfish to talk about me now, right?
是关于Jessica的 对吗
This is about Jessica, isn't it?
好吧 告诉我呗
Okay, lay it on me.
你可找对人了
You have come to the right woman, by the way.
好的 你看 我
Okay, look, I just...
在我问她之前 我都不知道我这么
I didn't know how badly I wanted her to move with me
想让她跟我一起搬走 可是如果她拒绝了
until I asked her, but if she says no,
也许我应该告诉她我会留下来
maybe I should just tell her I'll stay.
我讨厌这么说
I hate to say this,
可是我认为你不能给她这么大的压力
but I don't think you can put that kind of pressure on her.
应该让她来做决定
The ball's in her court.
对 可是万一事情并没有
Yeah, but what if it doesn't turn out...
向我希望的那样发展呢
the way I want?
那么 可能这次搬迁只是逼得你们进行了
Well, then maybe this move just forced a conversation
一次迟早要发生的谈话而已
that you guys needed to have anyway.
是啊 可能你是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
不管发生什么 都会有办法解决的
Whatever happens, it's gonna work out.
我曾经花了太多时间
I used to spend so much time
回忆往事 想到
looking back and thinking:
假如我当时做了别的选择会怎么样呢
what if I had made other choices?
然后 我意识到
And then... I realized
我爱我的生活 它是怎样就怎样
I love my life... the way it is.
活在当下
Live for right now.
你能做的仅此而已
That's the only thing you can do.
谢谢
Thanks.
告诉过你吧
Told you.
你找对人了
You came to the right woman.
好 看起来这已经完成了
Okay, looks like this is done.
那么当Kovac联♥系♥这个手♥机♥的那一瞬间
So I'll call you the second that Kovac makes...
我就给你打电♥话♥
makes contact.
看起来Hodgins把你也放倒了
Looks like Hodgins got you, too, huh?
是啊 对 我猜你可以这么说
Yeah, wow. Yeah, I guess you can say that.
Angela
Angela?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你宿醉的影响现在应该减轻了
The effects of your hangover should have subsided by now.
你确定你不是
Are you sure you're not actually...
怀孕了吗
Pregnant?
我本来要说的是病了
I was going to say sick.
噢 Brennan
Oh, Brennan...
噢 你 你怀孕了吗
Oh... are you- are you pregnant?
是的
Yes.
我真的为你高兴
I'm so happy for you.
不要担心
And don't worry,
- 酒精不会影响胎儿 - 噢 不不
- the alcohol won't affect the fetus... - Oh, no, no.
天呐 不 我昨晚没有喝一滴酒
God, no, I didn't have any alcohol last night.
Hodgins给我调了不含酒精的饮料
Hodgins was mixing me virgins.
无论如何 这并不是计划内的事
Anyway, this wasn't planned.
所以 我们 我们还没告诉任何人
So we haven't... we haven't told anybody.
所以这意味着你还不确定这个宝宝
Does this mean that you don't yet know
会不会有利伯氏先天性黑蒙症吗(该症会导致失明)
if the baby has LCA?
我们还在等医生的电♥话♥
We're waiting on a call from-from the doctor.
那你一定很紧张
That must be very stressful.
是的
Yeah, it is.
本来很紧张 但我之前跟Aubrey聊了天
It was, but then I was talking with Aubrey earlier
我意识到生活自有安排
and I realized that life works out.
是吗
Right?
即便这个孩子最终
I mean, even if this baby ends up
真的不能看到我们的脸
not being able to see our faces,
我们也可以承受
we're gonna be okay.
我们甚至会很好
We're gonna be great, even.
抱歉打断你们
I'm sorry to interrupt.
- 我刚打完电♥话♥ - 怎么了
- I just got off the phone. - What is it?
Booth刚刚接到来自五角大楼的电♥话♥
Booth just got a call from the Pentagon.
蒙哥利马郡的一个陆军弹♥药♥厂
An entire crate of HMX went missing
有一整箱HMX炸♥药♥不见了
from an army ammunition plant in Montgomery County.
Kovac应该只需要其中的一点儿
Kovac would have only needed a fraction of that
就能炸开监狱附近的下水道孔盖了
to blow open the grate near the prison.
也就是说Kovac很有可能还在弄另一个炸♥弹♥
Which means Kovac is likely building another bomb.
威力至少要比那强上1000倍
At least 1,000 times more powerful.
- 敬我们 - 敬友谊
- To us. - To friendship.
唔 这些酒太烈了
Mm, these are much too strong.
我可不觉得
Not for me.
妈妈 妈妈 看
Mommy, Mommy! Look!
你看起来很可爱 看这头纱
You look adorable. Look at this veil.
噢 我竟然想吃第三块蛋糕了
Wow, I am actually craving a third piece of cake.
真是惊人 我会马上回来
This is amazing. I'll be right back.
我是一个新娘
I'm a bride.
呃 事实上 在美国
Well, actually, in the United States,
小于十八岁的婚姻是不合法的
marriage is illegal under the age of 18,
不过你很美
but you are very beautiful.
爸爸给我他的手♥机♥让我拍照
Daddy gave me his phone to take pictures,
就像Angela阿姨那样
just like Auntie Angela.
- 笑笑 - 噢
- Smile. - Oh.
嘿 我刚刚看到Booth
Hey, I just saw Booth.
看起来不太高兴
He doesn't look very pleased.
我希望他和Avalon那边没出什么问题
I hope everything went all right with Avalon.
呃 我肯定他的灵气从没这么洁净
Well, I'm sure his aura is as clean as it's ever been.
这是个嘲讽 我不信灵气的
That was sarcasm. I don't believe in auras.
我知道
I know.
我想我应该让我的家人集♥合♥了
Well, I suppose I should collect my family.
什么
What?
现在吗 不 不
Already? No, no.
来吧 我们再来跳支舞
Come on, we're having one more dance.
不了 孩子们必须要去睡了
No, the kids have to go to bed
我明天也要为Zack的庭审早起
and I have to be up early for Zack's trial tomorrow.
好吧 那
All right, well...
到时候见吧
I'll see you then.
被告方要做总结陈述吗
Does the defense have a closing statement?
不用了 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
我更希望让证据自己来说话
I would prefer to let the evidence speak for itself.
事实上 法官阁下
Actually, Your Honor,
我有话要说
I'd like to say something.
如果原告方没有异议的话
If the prosecution has no objection.
我一般说的内容都关于法医学证据
I usually speak about forensic evidence,
但我想拿出一点时间
but I'd like to take a moment
来说说Dr. Addy的品质
to talk about Dr. Addy's character.
协助我工作时
Working for me,
Dr. Addy已经帮忙让超过50名杀人犯入狱了
Dr. Addy assisted in incarcerating over 50 murderers.
即便当他待在精神病院
Even while he was institutionalized,
Zack也会去尝试完成些不可能的事
Zack attempted the impossible:
为Dr. Hodgins的瘫痪寻找治愈方法
to find a cure for Dr. Hodgins' paralysis.
现在 他的确
Now, it's true
犯了错误
he made mistakes,
但在我的内心依然坚信
but I still believe in my heart
他回归社会
that the world would only benefit
只会给这个世界带来益处
from his return to society.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在 我准备好裁决了
At this time, I am ready to rule.
请被告人起立
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表