They're from the reception.
既然我们知道Cam的ID卡
Since we know that Cam's ID was
可能是从这里被偷的
probably stolen from there,
我想它可能会帮我们发现些什么
I thought it might help us find something.
那很奇怪
That's weird.
这不是其中一个侍者吗
Isn't that one of the waiters?
是的 他正拿着Cam的钱包
Yeah, except he's carrying Cam's purse.
我想这可能就是我们要找的共犯了
I think this could possibly be the accomplice that we're looking for.
你最后一次跟你丈夫说话是什么时候
When's the last time that you spoke to your husband?
我昨天早上跟Mark通了电♥话♥
I spoke to Mark yesterday in the morning.
- 他打来的 - 然后 呃 他说他要去哪了吗
- He called. - And, uh, did he say where he was going?
我不知道我丈夫在哪
I have no idea where my husband is.
有人在帮助他
Well, there's somebody out there who's been helping him.
相信我 如果我知道谁在帮我丈夫
Believe me, if I knew who was helping my husband,
我会告诉你的
I would tell you.
没有任何迹象表明她在撒谎
Well, she doesn't have any tells to indicate that she's lying.
我也看不出任何事
I don't see anything, either.
也许测谎仪会给我们不一样的答案
Maybe the polygraph will show us something different.
- 你有什么结果 - 她通过了测试
- What do you got? - She passed.
一点灰色地带都没有
Not even a gray area.
好吧 拘留住她 我不在乎通过什么方式
All right. Just hold her. I don't care how.
继续调查 你明白我的意思吗
Just keep digging. Do you understand me?
我要去看看孩子们
I'm gonna go check on the kids.
什么 这是什么
What-what is it?
那个偷了Cam通行卡的假侍者
Uh, the fake waiter who stole Cam's pass--
- 我们查到了身份 - 我跟你一起去
- we got an ID.- I'm coming with you.
哇
Whoa.
大家都去哪了
Where did everybody go?
我想我如果和骨头单独待在一起的话
Well, I thought I might be able to make more progress
可能会有更多进展
if I were alone with the bones,
但是 我还是搞不懂这些
but... I still can't make sense of this.
好吧 你别难为自己 好吗
Okay, just go easy on yourself, okay?
你会想起来的
It'll-it'll come back to you.
- 那是做X光的机器吗 - 是啊
- Is that an X-ray machine? - Yeah.
Hodgins和我重新校准了它
Hodgins and I were able to recalibrate it.
实习生们认为你能用它来扫描这些骨骼
The interns thought that you could use it to match these bones
然后与受害者之前做过的骨骼X光做对比
to pre-existing x-rays of the victim's skeleton,
来确定你找到了正确的那个
to make sure you've got the right ones.
对的 你 你知道 这是个疯狂的想法
Yeah, you-you know, it was just a crazy idea.
不 不 这是显而易见的方法
No. No, it was an obvious one.
甚至是基础的 真的
Fundamental... really.
但我还是理解不了
And I still couldn't grasp it.
所以 这就是我们要找的人
So, this is our guy.
这是偷了Cam通行证的人
This is who stole Cam's ID.
Kyle Capoun 28岁 低层的毒品贩子
Kyle Capoun,28, low-level drug dealer.
这个人死了多久了
How long has this guy been dead?
不到48小时
Less than 48 hours.
听着 资料显示没有暴♥力♥行为的历史记录
Listen, the file shows no history of violence.
不止如此 他没有通过高中化学课
Not only that. He flunked high school chemistry.
我想他不是我们要找的安装炸♥弹♥的人
I don't think this guy's our bomber.
所以 某个人 那个实际为Kovac卖♥♥命的人
So, someone, someone actually working for Kovac
雇这家伙偷了Cam的ID卡
hires this guy to steal Cam's ID
然后杀了他
and killed him.
不管那个人是谁 他还在逍遥法外
Whoever that someone is, they're still out there.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
Karasik探员
Agent Karasik,
他带他们去餐厅吃东西了
he took 'em to the cafeteria to get something to eat.
你想见他们吗
Do you want to see 'em?
是的 不还是算了
Yes. No.
我不想去担心他们
I don't want to worry them.
- 你还好吗 - 嘿
- You okay? - Hey.
没事的
It's okay.
我知道
I know.
我只是想见你
I just want to see you.
我想不起来了 Booth 想不起来了
It's not coming back, Booth. It's not.
好了 Bones 听着
All right, Bones, look,
你要给大脑一些时间 好吗
you got to give it some time, all right?
我在部队里时
I know guys from the service
认识曾经失忆过的人 记忆会回来的
who have lost their memory, okay, and it comes back.
不 这不是一个简单的失忆症
No, this is not just a simple case of amnesia
我的大脑 它
it... my brain, it's...
不一样了
it's different.
我是说 我 我不一样了
I mean, I'm... I'm different.
听着 你知道吗 你在恢复 好吗
Look, you know what? You're healing, all right?
你会越来越好的
You're gonna get better.
如果我没有呢
What if I don't?
我是说 我经历了那么多
I mean, so much of my life,
我的智力是唯一能让我引以为豪的
my intelligence is all I've had.
你知道 我
You know, I...
我以前或许没有家庭
I may not have had a family,
但我能理解别人所不能理解的东西
but I understood things that nobody else could.
我的大脑 我思考的方式 成就了我
My... my brain, the way I think, is who I am.
我是谁 我
Who I was. I...
现在 我不知道了 我
Now I-I don't know, I'm...
我不知道任何事 Booth
I don't know anything, Booth.
我是说
I mean...
如果构成我的东西
If the thing that made me... me
消失了
is gone...
那么 我是谁呢
who am I?
你是我爱的女人
You're the woman I love.
你是在大雨倾盆时
You're the one who kissed me outside of a pool house
在台球室外吻我的女人
when it was pouring rain.
你在情人节时带我去打冲♥锋♥枪♥
You took me to shoot Tommy guns on Valentine's Day.
这就是你
That's who you are.
你是那个手里拿着一袋牛肉干
You're the one who proposed to me
向我求婚的女人
with a stick of beef jerky in her hand,
即便你是素食主义者
even though you're a vegetarian.
你是我扮成Tony时的Roxie 以及
You're the Roxie to my Tony, and...
我扮成Buck时的Wanda
the Wanda to my Buck.
还有谁能跟我一起唱"热血沸腾"呢
Who else is gonna sing "Hot Blooded" With me?
Hot Blooded: B&B之歌♥ 曾出现于S1E15 S5E19 S8E9 S12E2
还有
And besides...
我们比Mulder和Scully还要酷(《X档案》的男女主角)
...we're way better than Mulder and Scully.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我不在乎你是否懂那些骨头 或者
I don't care if you know about the bones or...
是否知道我们该怎么解决案子
if we know how to solve crimes.
我只知道 我的余生想要一起度过的人
All I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life
是你
with you.
这就是你
This is you.
Temperance Brennan
Temperance Brennan.
你 你是我的另一半
You. You're my partner.
不要忘记
Don't forget that.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我想我们找到什么了
Hey, I think we got something.
还没有 只是一部分
Not yet. It's just a partial.
- 我的理解是对的吗 - 我想是的
- Am I reading that right? - I think so.
我们再检测一遍DNA吧
Let's run the DNA again.
肯定出了什么问题
There must have been a mistake.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 Cam
Hey, Cam.
我们分离出了安装炸♥弹♥者的DNA
So, we were able to isolate the bomber's DNA.
在系统里找到了匹配者吗
Any matches in the system?
- 不完全 - 什么意思
-Not exactly. - What does that mean?
和Kovac是部分匹配
It was a partial match, for Kovac.
- 什么 - 既然Kovac不是在安置炸♥弹♥后逃狱的
-What? -Since Kovac didn't escape until after the bombs were set,
那么他肯定有我们不知道的亲戚
there must be a relative we don't know about.
DNA是女性的 妈妈 姐妹之类的
The DNA was female.A mother,a sister.
是Jeannine
It's Jeannine.
他的妻子 你认为她藏匿了什么人么
His wife? Do you think she was hiding someone?
所以她通过了测谎仪
That's how she passed the polygraph.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表