Zack, you don't have to do this.
别动 听我说
Stop. Listen to me.
不 我听够了
No, I'm done listening.
- 马上放下它 - Zack 把注射器放下
- Put it down now! - Zack, put the syringe down now.
我数到三 一...
I'm gonna count to three. One...
- Booth探员 - 二
- Agent Booth. - Two...
- 我需要一点点可以说话的时间 - 三
- I need a moment so I can talk. - Three.
- 不要 Booth - Bones 你在干什么
- No, Booth! - Bones, what the hell are you doing?
- 别挡道 - 不行 Booth
- Get out of the way. - No, Booth,
你不懂 这针筒
you don't understand. The syringe,
他没打算用在我身上
he wasn't going to use it on me.
你在说什么鬼话
What the hell are you talking about?
Dr. Brennan说的是真的
Dr. Brennan is telling the truth.
我的计划是给自己注射的
My plan was to inject myself.
这些是硫喷妥钠
This is sodium thiopental.
吐真剂
Truth serum.
我需要Dr. Brennan相信我
I need Dr. Brennan to believe me.
我没有杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone.
嘿 Dr. Saroyan
Dr. Saroyan, hey.
你确定你想在这里
You sure you want to be out here?
嗯 我...
Yeah, I...
Dr. Brennan安全了 所以...
Dr. Brennan's safe, so...
我只是...
I just...
我需要亲眼看看他
I needed to see him with my own eyes.
很难以置信 是吧
It's hard to believe, isn't it?
我是说 我从来都不了解Zack
I mean, I never knew Zack,
不像你们 但...
not like you guys, but...
不知道 就是...看着他
still, I don't know, just... looking at him...
你会觉得他如孩子般无害
You would think he was as harmless as a child.
这也是我们所有人的想法
That's what we all thought the last time.
那么你觉得是什么让他崩溃了呢
So what do you think made him crack?
那个被他杀了的说客 都已经是十年前的事情了
I mean, that lobbyist he killed, that was like ten years ago.
拿好你的东西 我要带你去看医生
Just get your stuff, I'm gonna take you to go see the doctor.
不...什么 我很好 我什么事都没有
No... what? No, I'm fine. Nothing is wrong with me.
你在说什么 很好? 你什么事都没有?
What are you talking about, "Fine"? Nothing's wrong with you?
你刚说了或许不是Zack做的
You just said maybe Zack didn't do it.
我要回家看看Christine还有...
I need to go home to see Christine and...
听着 孩子们都很好
Listen, the kids are fine.
你听到了吗 他们都很安全
Do you understand me? They are safe.
- 好吧 - 我要看看他们
- Okay? - I need to see them.
相信我 你只需要...
Trust me, you need to just...
冷静下来 好吧
calm down, all right?
冷静下来
Just calm down.
好吧
All right?
听着 Zack...干的
Look, Zack... did this.
你懂我吗 你做噩梦
Do you understand me? You had nightmares
梦到一个手被烧伤的人
about a guy with burned hands.
我很清楚
I am well aware of that,
Booth 我做噩梦
Booth. I had nightmares
是因为证据都暗示是Zack
because of evidence that insinuated Zack.
无辜的人是不会从疗养院逃跑出来
Innocent people don't escape from sanitariums
然后说他们是无辜的
to proclaim their innocence!
你是对的
You're right.
Zack的所作所为都很不合逻辑
What Zack did is completely illogical,
我知道 但我依旧...我需要...
I know, but I still... I need to...
不 这错得很离谱
No! No, this is not right.
没有其他解释
There is no other way of looking at this.
Zack是有罪的杀人犯
Zack is a convicted murderer.
他试图绑♥架♥你
He tried to kidnap you.
他还想杀了你
And he wanted to kill you.
那为什么他没有杀我呢
Then why didn't he?
他随时都可以杀了我
He could have killed me at any time,
但他没有这么做
but he didn't.
我要跟他谈谈 我要知道...
I need to talk to him. I need to know...
别说话了
No, stop talking.
好吧 就...
All right, just...
- 别说了 - 我爱你
- stop talking. - I love you.
求你了
Please.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
嘿 Hodgins 慢点 跟我说话
Hey, Hodgins, slow down, man. Talk to me.
我能看出你很不开心
I can see that you're upset.
我告诉你 如果我在那个地下室里
I'm telling you, if I had been in that basement,
这根针根本就不会成为证据
this needle here wouldn't be in evidence.
绝不 我会直接插♥进♥他喉咙里
Nope. I would've shoved it down his throat,
保证一路往下戳穿他每一个器官
made sure it punctured every one of his organs on the way down.
很有创意
That's... creative.
哦 见鬼
Oh, damn it.
真见鬼 啊
Oh, damn it. Aah!
- 见鬼 - Hodgins 嘿
Damn it! Oh, Hodgins, hey, hey, hey.
没事 没事的
It's all right. It's okay.
你又抽筋了 我扶着你 扶着你呢
It's just another spasm. I got you. I got you.
扶住你了
I got you.
没事的
You're okay.
- 好了 - 好了
Okay. Okay.
相信我 跟我现在心里的感觉比起来
Trust me, this pain is nothing
这点痛真不算什么 哥们儿
compared to how I'm feeling here, man.
坚持住
Hang on.
来 好了好了
Here. Here, here, here.
我没事 我很好
I'm good, I'm good, I'm good.
你吃一片这个止痛 好吗
No, no, just take one of these for the pain, all right
你真的以为Zack要杀她 是吗
You really think Zack was gonna kill her, don't you?
我毫不怀疑
No doubt whatsoever.
可是那些硫喷妥钠是怎么回事
But what about the sodium thiopental?
吐真剂么
Truth serum?
得了吧 Wendell 想都别往那儿想
Come on, Wendell, don't even go there.
嘿 我知道你是对的 好吗
Hey, I'm-I'm sure you're right, all right,
可是你难道不认为 至少他有可能
but you don't think it's... at least a possibility
说的是实话吗
that he's telling the truth?
我是说 也许凶手是其他人
I mean, maybe it was someone else.
我的意思是 我们知道凶手非常有控制欲
I mean, we-we know this killer is manipulative.
停止 听我说
Stop it. Listen to me.
Zack有罪 讨论结束
Zack is guilty, end of story.
Dr. Brennan 很高兴见到你
Dr. Brennan, oh, wow, it's so good to see you.
哦 好吧 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thank you.
这么多抱抱
So much hugging.
也许我应该经常被绑♥架♥一下
Perhaps I should be kidnapped more often.
- 不 - 不
No. No.
- 孩子们还好吗 - 他们很好
How are the kids? They're fine.
而且毫不知情
And clueless.
我爸爸把他们照顾得很好
My dad is taking such good care of them,
他们都不知道我失踪了 这是好事
they had no idea I was missing, which is a good thing.
好吧 那个 Booth Dr. Brennan
Right, uh, well, Booth, Dr. Brennan,
这位是Roshan医生 他是Zack入住的
this is Dr. Roshan. He is the head of the facility
精神病院的负责人
where Zack was institutionalized.
Roshan医生 十分感谢你能前来
Dr. Roshan, thank you so much for being here.
你知道Zack是怎么逃出去的吗
Do you have any idea how Zack managed to escape?
还不知道
Uh, not yet.
很不幸 你们都明白
Unfortunately, as you are aware,
Zack是一个非常聪明的年轻人
Zack is a very intelligent young man.
没错 这个盒子
Right. And the box here.
我猜这些都是Zack Addy的个人物品吧?
Right? I'm assuming that this is Zack Addy's personal effects?
对 我想你们可能想看看
Yes, I...thought you might want to see these.
照片啊
The photographs,
一些媒体简报啊
some press clippings...
你们可以看到 他很喜欢你 Dr. Brennan
As you can see, he was very fond of you, Dr. Brennan.
看到你安然无恙我就放心了
I am relieved to see that you were not harmed.
不幸的是 另外三个受害者
Unfortunately, three other victims
就没这么幸运了 医生
weren't so lucky, Doctor.
Allison Monroe
Allison Monroe,
Douglas Burkhart
Douglas Burkhart
和Melissa Goodman
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表