是啊 可不嘛
Yeah. Tell me about it.
看这个
Look at this thing.
看起来太错乱了
I mean, it's so insane
反而是一种美
that it's actually kind of brilliant.
我们的受害人是一个电脑天才
Well, our victim was a computer genius.
杀他的凶手看起来也应该很聪明才对
Chances are his killer was pretty smart, too.
也就是说他们可能是故意
Which means they could have purposefully
在树林里拖拽Ian的尸体的
hauled Ian's body through the woods
目的是掩盖其他的证据
in order to obscure the other evidence.
你真的不给你自己媳妇儿
You're really not gonna get your own wife
送个生日礼物吗
a birthday present?
Bones发誓她什么也不想要
Bones swears she doesn't want anything,
所以
so...
好吧 我是说
All right. Well, I mean...
我不是女人专家
I'm no expert on women,
但是这话听起来真的像一个考验
but that really sounds like a trap to me.
这儿真的是那个组织头头住的地方吗
Is this really where the head of Robopocalypse lives,
在一片工业废墟的正中间
in the middle of this industrial wasteland?
这儿就是Angela追踪到的
Well, this is where Angela tracked down his,
他的WiFi坐标
uh, Wi-Fi coordinates,
所以他一定在这儿
so he's got to be in there.
我是唯一一个闻到烧烤味的人吗
Am I the only one smelling barbecue here?
好鼻子 Aubrey
Good nose, Aubrey.
Matthew Coburn
Matthew Coburn?
你好吗
How you doing?
我们想和你聊聊
Uh, we'd like to have a word with you.
别这样 Matthew 放弃吧
Come on, Matthew, give it up, will you?
下来吧你
Down!
你在逗我吗
You're kiddin' me, huh?
从我搭档身上起来 来吧 咱们走
Get off my partner. Come on, let's go.
谢谢你过来 Aubrey
Thanks for showing up, Aubrey.
没事儿
Anytime.
等下
Hold on.
仅仅因为我写了和
Just because I blogged about the
军事智能无人机项目相关的博客
military smart drone program
并不代表我犯了叛国罪
doesn't make me guilty of treason.
我不知道这些文件是机密的
I had no idea those files were classified.
我们把你抓过来不是因为你的博客 Matthew
We didn't bring you in here because of your blog, Matthew.
你现在是因为Ian Goldberg的谋杀案接受审讯
You're under investigation for the murder of Ian Goldberg.
我为啥想杀他
Why would I want to kill him?
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
是你用棒球棍袭击他的
You're the one who attacked him with the baseball bat.
那以后 你失去了工作 房♥子
After that, you lost your job, your house,
你的妻子申请离婚
your wife filed for divorce.
我认为你觉得这都是Ian的错
I think you blamed Ian for that,
所以你决定回去了结他
so you decided to come back and finish him off.
我从来没想伤害Ian
I never meant to hurt Ian.
我试图粉碎他的机器人
I tried to smash his robot,
只是他冲过去要保护他的傻♥逼♥机器人
only he stepped in to protect the damn thing.
破坏他人财物依然是重罪
Well, destruction of property is still a felony.
你也会想要毁了他的机器人
You'd want to destroy robots, too,
如果你意识到政♥府♥用它来做什么
if you realized what the government was doing with them.
他们在用这玩意儿造武器
They're weaponizing this stuff.
把他们变成有自主意识的机器人杀手
Turning them into autonomous robot killers.
等 等一下
Hold... hold on a second here.
Ian根本没有制♥造♥武器
I-Ian didn't even make weapons.
他造机器人是为了帮助自闭症孩子
I mean, the guy made robots that helped autistic kids.
一面之词
So he said.
和Ian一样的人总是宣称
Guys like Ian always claim
他们是在拯救世界
that they're trying to save the world,
但是他们唯一在乎的一件事
but the only thing they care about is
只是把它卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥家罢了
selling out to the highest bidder.
你知道有多少了不起的科学发现
Do you know how many "amazing scientific discoveries"
都被变成了大规模杀伤性武器吗
were turned into weapons of mass destruction?
爱因斯坦的相对论变成了原♥子♥弹♥
Einstein's relativity became the atom bomb,
一个了不起的新型花♥园♥除草剂变成了橙剂
an amazing new garden herbicide turned into Agent Orange...
Mr. Coburn 上星期五晚你在哪
Mr. Coburn, where were you last Friday night?
在我的房♥车里 写一个帖子
In my RV, writing a very important post
告诉人们为什么要在来得及的时候
about why people should take action to stop men
采取行动阻止像Ian Goldberg这样的人
like Ian Goldberg before it's too late!
别担心
Don't worry.
我会采取行动的
I'm gonna take action, all right.
就是先把你拘留在这
By holding you right here.
- Dr. Brennan - 还没呢 Daisy
- Dr. Brennan - No, Daisy.
我还没收到国家法医实验室的消息
I still have not heard from the National Forensic Lab.
等我收到了 会立刻通知你
I will inform you the minute I do.
有找到脱臼的证据吗
Have you found any evidence of dislocation?
手腕和肘部都有显著数量发丝状骨折
Both the wrists and elbows show a remarkable number of hairline fractures.
这不奇怪
That is not surprising,
就像肩膀脱臼是躯体被拖拽过的
as shoulder dislocation is a common feature of bodies
常见特征
that have been dragged for any distance.
是的 但是基于撕裂伤处产生的滑膜液来讲
True, but based on the tearing wounds to the synovial membranes,
更像是有人想把他的胳膊从肩窝里拽出来
it looks more like someone tried to rip his arms from his sockets.
没有人类能够造成如此大量的伤害
No human is capable of inflicting this amount of damage.
哦 是吗 那如果是机器人呢
Oh, yeah? How about a robot?
Ian头骨钝力损伤部位的拭子结果
So the swab results to the blunt force trauma to Ian's skull
显示有镁合金和塑料树脂的混合物
showed an amalgam of magnesium alloy and plastic resin.
和制♥造♥AMI所用的材料一样
The same material that AMI is made from.
好吧 难以相信我正在说的话
Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this,
但我们必须要看一下那个机器人
but we need to look at that robot.
我♥干♥了这么多年
All my years on the job,
现在却不得不去审一个螺丝做的桶
and now I have to question this bucket of bolts.
把它想成一个学习的机会吧
Think of it as a learning opportunity.
拜托 Bones 你在逗我吗
Oh, come on, Bones. Are you kidding me?
一个机器人怎么都不会有动机啊
There's no way that a robot could have motive.
我是说 这简直是疯了
I mean, this is just insane.
我确定她没开车
I'm pretty sure she didn't get into the car
把Ian的尸体带进树林里
and drive Ian's body into the woods.
不会 但AMI很可能被当做谋杀武器
No, but it is possible AMI was used as the murder weapon,
那种情况下 她可能会有重要证据
in which case she may have valuable evidence.
我们清楚AMI比你审过的
We know AMI is far more intelligent
大多数嫌疑人都要聪明
than the majority of suspects you've interrogated.
嗯 这个我同意
Well, I can't argue that.
我的专有算法让我辨识
My proprietary algorithm allows me to recognize
数以百万计的物体 手势和语♥音♥命令
millions of objects, gestures,and voice commands.
Booth 你看 AMI和我们没什么不同
See, Booth? AMI is no different than us.
这么说不准确 Dr. Brennan
That is not accurate,Dr. Brennan.
不像你 我的记忆不会随我的年龄而退化
Unlike you, my memory will never degrade with age.
行吧 咱们别闲聊了好吗
Okay, let's just stop the chitchat here, shall we?
谈谈正题 解决这事
Let's just get with the program and get this over with. So...
你 AMI 有没有袭击过Ian Goldberg
did you, AMI,attack Ian Goldberg?
没有 我没有袭击过
No, I did not.
你没有打过他的头吗
You didn't hit him in the head?
- 即使是出于意外 - 从没有
- Even by accident? - No. Never.
很好 我被一个机器人阻碍了
Great, I'm being stonewalled by a robot.
Booth 让我试试
Booth, let me try.
AMI 你能和我们分享关于Ian Goldberg的任何记忆吗
AMI, can you share with us any memories you may have
就在上周五 12号♥的时候
of Ian Goldberg from last Friday, the 12th?
在那个日期 我对Ian Goldberg没有任何回忆
I have no memories of Ian Goldberg from that date.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
这不可能
That can't be true.
他
He...
我们有很多目击者说
We have multiple witnesses who said
看到Ian在那天操作过机器人
that they saw Ian programming the robot that day.
AMI没有撒谎的能力
AMI's not capable of lying.
她的人工智能没那么复杂
Her A.I.'s not that sophisticated.
好吧 AMI
Okay, AMI,
你什么都不记得了吗
you don't remember anything?
不记得了 因为我关于星期五 12号♥的记忆被删除了
I do not, because my memory from Friday the 12th has been deleted.
谁删了这些记录
Who deleted those files?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表