So, Mrs. Mills, how long have you been sleeping with Austin?
请叫我Cornelia
Please, call me Cornelia.
还有 我没有和Austin睡过
And I wasn't sleeping with Austin.
拜托 没必要否认这点
Come on, There's no reason to deny it.
我们知道你把手都伸进他裤子上了
We know that you had your hands down his pants.
是的
Yeah.
我摸他是因为
I went for his goods
我知道Gavin正要经过那扇门
because I knew that Gavin was about to walk through the door.
所以你想被你老公发现吗
So you wanted your husband to catch you?
Gavin和我都从事着非常有压力的律师行业
Gavin and I both run very stressful legal practices.
我们需要放松下
We need a release.
没有什么能比得上那种被抓奸的感觉
And there is nothing like that feeling of being caught in the act.
那是一种多么恐怖的感觉
It's a horrible feeling.
我的老婆...和别的男人搞一起来惩罚我
My wife... gets off on taunting me with other men.
- 当然啦 Austin肯定不是第一个 - 不是吗
- Of course, Austin's hardly the first. - No?
见鬼了 当然不是 还有个花匠
Oh, heck, no, no, there was the-the gardener,
游泳池小伙子 调琴师
the pool guy, the piano tuner.
所以Austin是最后一根稻草
So Austin, he was the final straw.
不是 这甚至不是和Austin的第一次
No, this wasn't even the first time with Austin.
通常 他只是推开她 但...
Usually, he just pushed her off, but...
但这次 Austin看起来不同了
This time, Austin seemed different.
- 很生气 - 他还用头撞击你
- Angry. - He head-butted you.
然后他嚷嚷着
A-and then he yelled something like, uh,
"你们都是疯子
"You people are all nuts.
你以为有钱了不起啊 我受够了"
"You think money means you can get away with everything. I'm done."
然后Austin 气冲冲走了 那是我最后一次见到他
Then Austin, uh, stormed out and that's the last that I saw of him.
很好 谢谢你 Mrs. Mills
Great, thank you, Mrs. Mills.
告诉你了 叫我Cornelia
I told you, it's Cornelia.
你可以走了
Uh-huh, you're free to go.
我们将要扣留你丈夫一段时间 查看一下他的不在场证明
We're gonna hold your husband for a little bit, Check out his alibi.
与此同时 你要是想起任何事情
But in the meantime, Anything else that you may come up...
你为何不把电♥话♥号♥码给我呢
Why don't you give me your cell?
万一我想出了什么
In case I do come up with something?
嘿
Hey.
在Austin的档案里找到他比以前压力大的原因了吗
Anything in Austin's files that suggests why he more stressed than usual?
他带了50个学生 但这很正常
He was juggling about fifty students, but that was normal
我对此表示怀疑
I seriously doubt that.
在我的执教生涯中 我最多同时带十个学生
In my tutoring days, I could juggle up to ten students.
难以相信Austin可以多出五倍
To imagine Austin being five times more productive strains credulity.
是的 这看上去很多
Yeah, that does seem like a lot.
- 你有什么东西给我吗 Dr. Fisher - 是的
- Do you have something for me, Dr. Fisher? - Yes.
Hodgins得到了从钝力外伤处的擦拭检验结果
Hodgins got the swab results back from the blunt force trauma injuries.
他让你给我的吗
And he had you deliver them?
我认为他非常害怕见你
I think he was afraid to see you.
他说不管Austin是被什么打的 都是由不锈钢制♥作♥的
But he did say whatever Austin was beaten with was made of stainless steel,
同时有皮革的痕迹
and had trace of leather.
我认为是在五十度灰中的走廊里被发现的
I'm thinking it was found in the Fifty shades of Grey aisle.
非常感谢你的想象
Thank you for that image.
这是Austin的客户发♥票♥
So these are Austin's client invoices.
我所要做的就是让计算机扫描这些预约的日期和时间
All I have to do is let the computer scan the dates and times of the appointments.
好奇怪
That's odd.
看起来他预约了一个客户三次
It looks like he was regularly triple-booking clients.
我明白了
Oh, I see what's going on here.
这样的骗局十分多
Scams like this are running rampant.
家长给缺少现金的研究生付钱
Parents are paying cash-strapped college grads
替他们的孩子上网课
to take online classes for their kids.
Austin的学生们在作弊?
So Austin's students were cheating?
他们中的某些人或许是诚实的
Well, some of them might have been honest.
但他可能收了作弊者额外的钱
But he would've charged the cheaters extra.
如果这是真的 那么 Austin的老板Amy肯定知道
Well, if that's true, Austin's boss, Amy, Would certainly know about it.
Ms. Bryan
Ms. Bryan,
特别探员Aubrey 这是我的同事 Karen Delfs
Special Agent Aubrey. This is my colleague, Karen Delfs.
- 你能下来吗 - 嗨
- you want to come on down? -Hi.
又来了
This again.
正如我告诉过你同事的那样 我们都想帮忙
Look, as I told your colleagues, We all want to help,
但是这会影响我学生的学习环境
but this is disrupting my students' learning environment.
你是指打扰你的老师
Don't you mean disrupting the tutors
替学生们上课吗
that you have taking the students' classes for them?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我已经告诉过你的同事了 我们没有在Austin死的那天看见他
And I told your people already, We didn't see Austin the day he died.
我很抱歉 我不能为你们做什么
So, I'm sorry, there's nothing more I can do for you.
看这个
Look at that.
这是干的血迹吗
Is that dried blood?
Austin被一个由不锈钢制成带着皮革的东西袭击过
Austin was injured by an object made of steel with traces of leather.
有点像这个楼梯 上面有鞋的皮革
So kind of like these stairs, with shoe leather on them.
他从楼梯上摔下来了
He fell down the stairs.
请你和我们走一趟
We're gonna have to ask you to come with us.
你拥有的学习环境现在是犯罪现场
This learning environment you got here Is now a crime scene.
我最后再问你一次
Look, I'm only gonna ask you one last time.
Austin在他死的那晚 在办公室做什么
What was Austin doing in the office the night that he died?
Amy 我建议你不要回答任何问题
Amy, I would advise you not to answer any more questions.
你在做什么
I'm sorry, what are you doing?
我为Ms. Bryan辩护
I'll be representing Ms. Bryan.
我的儿子是她的客户
My son is her client,
至少在这件事情上为她辩护是我能做的
so representing her in this matter is the least I can do.
她骗我们了 你明白吗
She lied to us, you understand me?
Austin本来要告发她
Austin was gonna blow the whistle on her.
不可理喻 我那天没有和Austin说过话
This is insane, I never spoke to Austin that day.
够了Amy
That's enough, Amy.
Booth探员 在我看来你没有任何实体证据
Agent Booth, what I'm hearing is that you have no physical evidence
把我的客户和谋杀联♥系♥起来
to tie my client to the murder,
或者表明她知道Austin的欺骗行为
or to suggest her knowledge of Austin's cheating.
Amy不可能不知道
Well, it's difficult to believe Amy didn't know about it.
她靠Austin的诈骗行为赚钱
She was making money off of Austin's fraudulent work.
我有些东西或许你会想看
I have something that you might want to see.
这是一份名单记录了Austin死的那晚
This is a list of each student Amy met with
她在办公室会见的所有学生的名字
in her office the night of Austin's death,
同时还有Amy外出吃饭餐馆的录像的照片
as well as Stills from the security footage of Amy out to eat at a restaurant
这个餐馆距离尸体发现的地点有30英里
30 miles away from where the body was found.
我客户的不在场证明是无懈可击的
My client's alibi is documented and it is airtight.
Amy
Amy?
这就是所有
So, if that is all...
或者这还没有结束
Or maybe it isn't all.
Booth探员
Agent Booth?
真奇怪
Weird.
我要起司汉堡加薯条
I'm gonna have the Cheeseburger, side of fries.
- 我什么都不要 谢了 - 好的
- Nothing for me, thanks.- Okay.
什么都不要 你还好吗
Nothing? Are you feeling okay?
我只是不饿
I'm just not that hungry, that's all.
Dr. Brennan 你的有声小说事业怎么样了
So, Dr. Brennan, how's the, uh, audiobook career coming?
- 不要鼓励她 - 很棒 谢谢你
- Don't encourage her. - Very well, thank you.
我完成了我的试音并寄给了我的编辑
I finished recording my audition and sent it in to my editor.
- 很棒 让我听听 - 好的
- Cool. Let's hear it.- Sure.
Andy和Kathy陷入了困境
Andy and Kathy were in a predicament.
Kathy问 "我们在哪里啊"
"Where are we?" Kathy asked.
Andy说 "我还不确定"
"I'm not sure just yet," Andy said.
等等 这是Andy探员的声音?
Hold on. I'm sorry, that is your voice for Agent Andy?
是的 这是当我写的时候他在我脑中说的
Yes, that's exactly how I hear him in my head When I write
这真是棒
No. That is... Really good. It's really good.
录音的质量非常棒
Recording quality, Super clear.
- 谈谈这个案子 - 好的
- So, the case? - Right.
尽管Austin在他死的那晚真的没有看见Amy
So, look, even if Austin didn't actually see Amy the night that he died,
根据他在Mills家里说的 他就是准备去辞职的
based on what he said at the Mills', clearly, he went there ready to quit.
问题是 在办公室外面发生了什么
The question is, what happened outside those offices
阻止他进入办公室
that stopped him from going inside?
这是死者身上所有枪杀的图解
This is a map of all the gunshots on the body.
这些颜色代表着什么
What do the colors represent?
每个颜色轨迹对应着五处枪击
Each color course response one of the five shots,
但是这仍然有点不清楚
but it's still a little bit unclear.
如果你把这个图片
Now, what if you take this image
把它放在犯罪现场俯视图的顶部
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表