Bones 你还好吧
Bones, you okay?
我能给你做点吃的吗
Can I -- can I make you something?
你买♥♥奶油汽水干什么
You bought cream soda?
这家里就我爸爸自己一个人喝
My dad was the only one who drank it.
咱们不再需要奶油汽水了
We don't need it anymore.
墓地答复我了 说周五11点可以
I heard back from the cemetery. 11:00 on friday will work.
他们说会尽可能在那之前
They said that they'll do their
把我母亲的墓碑清理好
best to clean my mother's headstone before then.
- 我很抱歉 - 为什么抱歉
- I'm sorry. - For what?
为了你没注意到我爸是这个家里唯一一个
For not noticing that my father was the only one in this house
喝奶油汽水的人吗
who ever drank cream soda?
你并不孤单
Look, you're not alone here.
好吧 记住 我爱你
Okay, remember that. I love you.
你需要什么说一声就行
Just tell me what you need.
- 你电♥话♥响了 - 不重要
- It's your phone. - It doesn't matter.
有一具尸体被冲到加拿大
There's a body washed up on the beach
纽芬兰省的海滩上
in Newfoundland, Canada.
在旅行腰带里发现了美国护照
A United States passport was found in the travel belt.
Max总是给孩子们买♥♥这种汽水
Max used to buy this soda for the kids.
他把这汽水加一点重奶油 混在一起
He would mix it up with a little heavy cream,
管它叫"外公奶昔"
and he would call it a "Grandpa milkshake."
我觉得留着这汽水感觉挺好的
I just thought it'd be nice to have around.
尸体会被送到Jeffersonian去确认身份
The remains were brought to the Jeffersonian to confirm I.D.
- 想让我开车载你么 - 不用
- You want me to drive you? - No.
我完全有能力自己开车
I'm perfectly capable of driving myself.
右锁骨和尺骨的重建
Remodeling of the right clavicle and ulna are
与童年受伤记录一致 所以身份确定了
a match for the childhood injuries, so I.D. is positive.
Sarah Abbott 22岁
Sarah Abbott, 22.
来自北卡罗莱纳州的温斯顿-塞勒姆市
Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
不知道她跑到纽芬兰做什么
Wonder what she was doing in Newfoundland.
看穿着她应该是去徒步旅行的
Well, she was dressed like she was out for a hike.
胸口有处伤
There's a chest wound.
完全穿透了
It's a through and through.
枪伤么
Gunshot?
有结构损伤 血渍有渗透
There's structural damage and staining throughout.
看起来这就是死因
Looks like this is what killed her.
看看 传统而有用的粪
Check it out. Good old dung.
连大海也洗刷不掉
Not even the ocean can make wash that off.
我找到了多处骨折
I'm finding multiple fractures.
准确的成因和形成时间还没确定
Exact cause and time are indeterminate.
腐烂程度和尸蜡的形成说明
Degree of decomp and adipocere formation suggests
她没死多久
she hasn't been dead that long.
也许在水里三天 在海滩上一天吧
Maybe three days in the water, one on the beach?
嘿 给大家提个醒
Hey, guys, um, just a heads-up,
Brennan在来的路上
Brennan is on her way in.
她来了么
She is?
Booth一定告诉她有关这个案子的事情了
Well, Booth must've told her about the case,
因为我可没联♥系♥她
'cause I didn't contact her.
因为某种原因
Well, for whatever reason,
她现在想来实验室
the lab is where she wants to be right now.
这是个什么照片吗
Is that some sort of a picture?
这是在受害者的旅行腰带里发现的
It was in the victim's travel belt.
我把原件发给Angela了 看看她能做什么
I sent the original to Angela. We'll see what she can do.
受害者身上还有别的么
Anything else on the victim?
就一本护照 家里钥匙
Just a passport, house key.
我们知道的不太多 她最近从北卡罗莱纳大学毕业
We really don't know much. Recent graduate at UNC.
她姐姐说她经常旅行
Older sister said she's been traveling a lot.
唔 她姐姐来了吗
Hmm. Well, is she coming in?
是 她在路上
Yeah, she's, uh, she's on her way.
好 所以 Brennan怎么样
Right. So... How's Brennan?
考虑到她之前的阅历
Well, she's, you know, given her history and all,
她比一般人坚强多了
she's a lot tougher than she should be.
受害者姐姐来的时候告诉我一声 好么
Um, let me know when the older sister gets in, will you?
- Booth - 什么
- Booth? - Yeah?
没有什么事是你应该做而没做的
There was nothing that you could've done.
是 也许现在什么都做不了
Yeah, maybe not in the moment,
但是有挺多事 我早就应该做了
but there's a lot that I could've done.
嗨
Hi!
Cam说你有东西给我
Cam said you had something for me?
你还好么
How are you?
大家都在问我
Everyone keeps asking me that.
我不知道怎么回答这个问题
I don't know how to answer that question.
好吧 孩子们怎么样
Okay. Then how are the kids?
他们还在适应 但是我们已经在一起待了好几天了
They're adjusting, but we've had a few days all together,
我觉得回归正常生活对他们也是种解脱
and I think they're relieved to get back to routine.
没错
Yeah.
这个是不是跟受害者一起发现的
Was this found with the victim?
是 我正在想办法去掉水渍
Yeah. I've been trying to reverse-engineer
以便看清这是什么
the water damage to figure out what it is.
看起来像幅画
Looks like a painting.
我其实觉得这是一幅画的照片
I actually think it's a photograph of a painting
被打印在普通的打印纸上
printed on regular printer paper.
这些蓝色 也许是海景
All the blue, maybe a seascape.
Temperance
Temperance.
Sully?
Sully?
呃 我们给你俩点时间
Uh, we'll just give you two a minute.
再见
Bye. Bye.
他从哪儿冒出来的
Where did he come from?
不知道
I have no idea.
保安就说咱有个访客
Security just said that we had a visitor.
嘿 那个跟Dr.Brennan勾勾搭搭的家伙是谁
Hey, who's the dude that's hooking up with Dr. Brennan?
Tim Sullivan 简称"Sully"
Tim Sullivan. "Sully."
他是哪位
and he is?
Booth之外唯一一个稍微有点机会的人
The only guy besides Booth who ever stood a chance.
孩子们超可爱的
I mean those are some cute kids.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许不那么聪明
Probably not too smart, though.
- 他们当然很聪明 - 我开玩笑
- Of course they're smart. - I'm kidding.
我知道
Oh, I know.
你怎么在这儿
Why are you here?
我是说不止在东海岸 我的意思是 DC这里
I mean not just on the east coast, I mean... Here.
我知道你父亲的事了
I found out what happened with your dad,
就想看看你
and I wanted to check on you.
你老了
You've aged.
是的 谢谢
Uh, yes. Thank you?
呃 那女孩怎么样
What about the woman?
呃 那个吹单簧管的么
Um, the one who plays the clarinet?
- 双簧管 - 双簧管
- Oboe. - Oboe.
双簧管 对 她很年轻
Oboe. Yeah. She is young,
我不确定有什么未来
Uh, so I'm not sure there's a future there.
统计学上说 如果她很年轻
Well, statistically speaking, if she's young,
跟她在一起其实有未来的机会更大些
there's more of a chance of a future with her
相比跟你的同龄人来说
than with someone your own age.
我能再见到你真好 Tempe
It is good to see you, Tempe.
我也是
You, too.
左肩胛骨有个斜边
There's beveling on the left scapula,
第三第四左椎肋上也有损伤
as well as damage on the third and fourth left vertebral ribs.
这些都与枪伤一致
Well, all consistent with a gunshot.
虽然软组织说明是低速伤
Though soft tissue suggests it was low velocity.
同意
Agreed.
咱们说说Sully这个人
Let's talk about this Sully character.
他和Dr.Brennan在一起多长时间
Exactly how long were he and Dr. Brennan together?
不是很长
Not very long.
我挺惊讶的 Dr. Edison
I'm surprised, Dr. Edison.
我不知道你是在工作场合说八卦那种人
I didn't take you for a workplace gossip type of guy.
我不是 我就关心关心
I'm not, I'm just concerned.
Dr. Brennan现在很脆弱
Dr. Brennan is in a vulnerable place right now,
我觉得这次拜访的时机似乎太过便利
and I think the timing of this visit seems awfully convenient.
你们在说Sully吗
You talking about Sully?
哦 他可不是挖人墙角的人 相信我
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表