I'm not following. What does this have to do with Zack?
Bancroft医生从来没有跟Hodgins的理疗师说过话
Dr. Bancroft never actually spoke to Hodgins' therapist.
是Zack
It was Zack,
一直在写邮件 用一次性手♥机♥打电♥话♥
e-mailing and calling on a burner cell.
是Zack制定了你现在的
Zack is the one who developed the protocol
治疗方案
that you've been following.
Zack就是那个能让
Zack is the one who's going to make it
Hodgins行走的人
so that Hodgins can walk.
听着 Aubrey 我不是说不是Zack干的
Look, Aubrey, okay, I'm not saying that Zack didn't do it.
我是说他对Hodgins所做的很赞
All I'm saying is what he did for Hodgins is nice.
- 就是这样 - 对
- That's all. - Yeah.
还很好吗 你知道我们在谈论的人
Nice? I mean, you realize we're talking about the person
- 还绑♥架♥了你的老婆吗 - 我明白 好么
- who kidnapped your wife here. - I get all that, okay?
但是 他在帮Hodgins站起来行走
But... he's trying to help Hodgins walk.
我是说 你想到这点就觉得很好
I mean, that's nice when you think about it.
这不会洗脱他的嫌疑
Doesn't make him innocent
我很确定Norman Bates(电影惊魂记男主)
I mean, I'm sure Norman Bates was nice,
至少对他妈妈挺好
at least when it came to his mother.
还有 看看我们这块小白板
Besides, I mean, look at our board.
看看凶手的作案手法
Look at the killer's M.O.
首先 他尽可能仁慈地杀了被害者们
First, he kills his victims as humanely as possible,
照顾了他们六个月
takes care of them for six months,
然后残忍♥地再次杀了他们
and then brutally kills them again.
我懂你意思 Aubrey 这 这正好符合
I get it, Aubrey. You know what, it- it fits.
我是说 Zack
I mean, and Zack here, you know?
他对Hodgins很好
Being kind to Hodgins and...
你不相信
You're not convinced.
我只是想得到些第三方意见
I just want some outside help on this.
找行为分♥析♥部门
Call Behavioral Analysis.
看有没有侧写员有空
See if there's a profiler available.
呃 我想我可以帮上点忙
Um, I think maybe I could be of some help with that.
Karen 你在这儿干啥
Karen, what are you doing here?
我以为你调去堪萨斯城了
I thought you got transferred to Kansas City.
是的 我的确调过去了
Yes, I was transferred.
但我离开了 现在又回来了
But then I left and now I'm back.
显而易见
As is self- evident.
所以
So...
有新进展么
anything new going on?
Dr. Brennan 我想让你知道
Dr. Brennan, I wanted to let you know that
我已鉴定出我们在木偶师地下室找到的碎骨片了
I've identified the bone shards we found in the puppeteer's basement.
那些碎片全都属于之前的受害者吗
Did all the fragments belong to our previous victims?
没错 根据骨纹理和颜色
Yes. Based on the texture and color,
我能够确定大部分碎骨片属于
I was able to ascribe the majority of the fragments
Melissa Goodman 最新的受害者
to Melissa Goodman, the most recent victim.
那有没有能证明Dr. Addy
What about any evidence that could possibly exonerate
有罪或是无罪的证据呢
or... convict Dr. Addy?
没有
No.
我没找到任何那样的证据
I didn't find any such evidence.
我也没有去寻找那样的证据
Nor was I looking for any.
你总是告诉我要毫无偏见地
You always taught me to examine the evidence
去检验证据
without any preconceived bias.
除非你不这样说
And unless you say otherwise,
我会继续保持这种态度
that is what I'm gonna continue to do.
Mr. Bray 如果可以的话
Mr. Bray, I- if you would,
我想让你也看看
I could use an extra set of eyes.
在对这个有缺损的门牙碎片
While performing a histological examination
进行组织学检验时
on this chipped fragment of a central incisor,
我发现点东西
I found something of note.
这片牙组织显示四环素牙斑
This piece of tooth shows tetracycline banding.
证明受害者在八岁前使用过四环素类抗生素
Evidence that the victim took antibiotics before age eight.
没错 但我已经检验过全部三名受害者
Right, but I've already examined all three victims,
- 他们的牙齿没有显示出任何四环素牙斑 - 我同意
- and this banding wasn't present in any of their teeth - I concur.
说明这个碎牙片来自第四名受害者
Which means this fragment came from a fourth victim.
好吧 不 但是这儿
Okay. No. But here...
你知道么
You know what?
- 什么 - 不是吧 哦
- What? - No. Oh.
如果这是隐藏的 它可能是
If it was latent, it could be...
我再用张橙色的便利贴
I'm just gonna orange Post- it.
把这东西移过来
Move this guy here
这儿 然后我就能 黄色的
and here. And then I can... Yellow. Uh,
绿色
green.
我知道了 我知道了
I got it. I got it.
哇 你知道什么了
Wow. What'd you get?
- 我找到了 - 什么
- I got it. - What?
分离性身份识别障碍症
Dissociative identity disorder.
- 什么 他有多重人格 - 对
- What, he's got multiple personalities? - Yes.
想想吧
Think about it
想想凶手处理尸体的方法
Think about the way the bodies were disposed of.
我是说他压根儿没把之藏起来
I mean, they weren't hidden at all.
他想让我们去找尸体
He wants us to find them. -
也说明他想被我们捉到
Which suggests he wants to get caught.
对 他的两种人格一直在发生冲突
Yes, but then he keeps killing two personalities in conflict.
- 等一下 Zack适应这个侧写么 - 对
- Wait a second, does Zack fit that profile? - Well, yes.
呃 好吧 不 不
Uh, well, and- and no.
尽管 Dr. Addy从未被诊断过
Although Dr. Addy's never been diagnosed
患有分离性身份识别障碍症
with dissociative identity disorder,
可能由他的头部创伤而引起
it could have been brought on by the trauma to his head.
但他难道不会意识到另一个人格吗
But wouldn't he be aware of this other personality?
不一定
Not necessarily.
记忆缺失是这种疾病的症状之一
Memory loss is a symptom of this condition.
所以一个人格根本不知道另一个人格在做什么
So one personality isn't cognizant of what the other is doing.
那Faulk医生呢
What about Dr. Faulk?
你还是认为他可能是凶手吗
You still think he could've done it?
我觉得他是完美的嫌疑人
I think that he is an excellent suspect.
想想吧
Think about it.
他父母在他七岁时被杀了
His parents were murdered when he was seven years old.
那正好是能够引起
That's exactly the kind of trauma
分离性身份识别障碍症的创伤 加上
that brings on D.I.D. Plus,
他是个精神病专家 一般来说 他们比较容易
he's a psychiatrist, and, in general, they tend to be like...
你懂我意思的
You know what I mean?
嗯 我们知道那种类型
Yeah, we're aware of the type.
马上找个人跟着Faulk 好么
Get an agent on Faulk right away, all right?
我想知道他的全部动态
I want to know where he's at at all times
找个人在他家外面蹲点
Get someone outside of his house.
不管他们蹲哪儿
I don't care where they are.
- 找到他 - 嘿 Booth
- Find him. - Hello. Booth.
Cam 慢点说
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Cam, slow down.
怎么了
What is it?
慢点
Slow down.
你说Bones走了是什么意思
What do you mean Bones is gone?
吼 这简直比我想象的更诡异
Whoa. This is even creepier than I imagined.
哦 抱歉 呃 Booth打过来的
Oh, sorry. Uh, this is Booth on the phone.
- 不如你靠着窗户那边的墙走 - 好的
- Why don't you take the wall by the windows? - Okay.
嘿 Booth
Hello, Booth?
Bones 发生什么事了 你在哪儿
Bones, what the hell is going on? Where are you?
我在Graham Reynolds的地下室
I'm in Graham Reynolds' basement.
不 不 不 你不能这样
No, no, no. You can't do that.
你不能不知会我或Cam就擅自离开
You don't... you don't just leave without telling me or Cam.
我不知道我还需要获得什么允许
I wasn't aware I needed permission.
你的确不需要
You don't. Except, of course,
但这是你被绑♥架♥后的第二天
the day after you get kidnapped.
我来找你
I'm coming to get you.
不用 Booth 我向你保证 我们很安全
No, Booth, I assure you, we are safe.
十有八♥九♥ Zack和这事有关
In all likelihood, Zack is the responsible party,
他现在被关着
and he is in custody.
Bones 听我说 马上离开那儿
Bones, listen to me. Get out of there right now.
Booth 我保证我很好
Booth, I promise I'm fine.
不会有事的
Nothing is going to happen.
我在一个犯罪现场 这很安全
I'm at a crime scene. It's secure.
Dr. Brennan.
Dr. Brennan.
等等 不 Booth 你不明白
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表