Hey, what about you?
- 我看到的是受害人的头发么 - 不
- Is that the victim's hair I'm looking at? - No.
是五种不同类型的狗毛
It's canine dander from five different breeds
从犯罪现场找到的
that was found at the crime scene.
看看吧
Take a look.
金毛 比格 博美
Golden retriever, beagle, pomeranian...
他们都是温和的狗
Yeah, they're all comfort dogs.
用于治疗的种类
The kind used in therapy.
我还发现了受害者的血迹
Also I found trace of the victim's blood.
意味着不管他们何时做的这种治疗
Which means wherever they do this type of therapy
很有可能就是他被杀的地方
is most likely the room in which he was killed.
这是公共区域 就是我们做狗狗治疗的地方
This is the common area, where we do our dog therapy,
和一些其他活动的地方
among other activities.
昨晚谁有权限进入这间房♥
Who had access to the room last night?
所有员工和住户都有全天候的访问权
All the staff and residents have full access 24/7.
这是Sam 我们的一个护工
This is Sam, one of our orderlies.
他会清空场地这样你们不会被打扰到
He'll clear the area so you won't be disturbed.
抱歉 但我得要求你们俩离开
I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to ask the two of you to leave.
这里现在是个正式的犯罪现场
This is officially a crime scene now.
- 没问题 - 嗯
- Of course - Yes
Sam 走吧
Sam, if you will.
Sam很高
Sam is tall.
高
Tall.
我也不懂 Bones 这看起来很干净
I don't know, Bones, looks pretty clean to me.
没有乱糟糟 也没有碎玻璃
Nothing's disturbed, there's no broken glass anywhere.
你可能会要检查一下那里的沙发
You might want to check the couches over there.
我猜猜他们在那里做的狗狗治疗
My guess is that's where they did the dog therapy.
我不需要你协助 Booth
I don't need your assistance, Booth.
如果你无聊又想找点事做
If you are bored and need to keep busy,
我手♥机♥里有个视频
I have a video on my phone
完整的展示了输精管结扎术的过程
showing exactly how a no-scalpel vasectomy is performed.
不 这样就好 瞧
No, no, that's fine. Look at that--
Aubrey来电♥话♥了 来的正好
Aubrey to the rescue. Perfect.
Aubrey你发现些什么 说点好消息吧
Aubrey, what do you got? Tell me something good.
我看了所有在退休之家工作的员工背景资料
Well, I just ran background checks on all the employees at the retirement home.
- Booth - 等等
-Booth? - Hold on.
- 哎 - 我觉得我发现点东西
- Yeah? - I think I found something.
- 请告诉我这次发现的是血迹 - 是的
- Please tell me it's blood this time. - It is.
然而 根据其血迹形态
However, based on the smear pattern,
似乎凶手用了多种清洁剂
It appears the killer used multiple cleaning agents.
可能有四种之多
Possibly as many as four.
- 四种清洁剂 - 等等
- Four cleaning agents? - Wait, hold on.
你刚刚说了清洁用品吗
Did you just say something about cleaning supplies?
因为我发现的那个家伙是个护工
Because the guy that I found is one of the orderlies.
- 谁 - 大块头 名字叫 Sam Wadkins
- Who? - Uh, big guy. His name is Sam Wadkins.
他曾被控袭击
He got charged with assault.
- Sam 六尺六 - 对 就是他
- Sam, six-foot-six? - Yep. That's him,
而且看他袭击的那个人的图片
and by the looks of the photos from the guy that he hit,
我感觉更像谋杀未遂
Seems more like attempted murder to me.
谢谢
Okay, great. Thanks.
听着 来吧
Listen, come on,
- 我们得抓住那个护工 - 怎么了
- We got to get the orderly. - What is it?
我们得找到那个护工 来吧
We got to go find the orderly, come on.
打搅一下 是Sam吗
Excuse me, Sam?
Sam Wadkins
Sam Wadkins?
对
Yeah.
我们有问题要问你
We need to ask you a few questions.
- Booth - 在
- Booth? - Yeah?
这些工具上有血迹
There's blood on these supplies.
Mr. Wadkins
Mr. Wadkins
请坐吧
Will you take a seat, please?
我情愿站着
I prefer to stand.
坐下
Take a seat.
没事的
It'll be okay.
那个 我们的实验室在你小车上的
So, our lab found Mr. Felbeck's blood
一瓶溶剂上找到了Mr. Felbeck的血迹
on one of the solvents in your cart.
如果你想获得宽大处理 我建议你现在就坦白吧
If you want any leniency, i'd suggest now would be a great time to confess.
不 我什么也没做
No. I didn't do nothing.
所以 难道你认为有人瞒着你
So, what, you're thinking that someone went behind your back
偷用你的清洁工具了吗
and used your cleaning supplies?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想让谁惹上麻烦
I don't want to get nobody in trouble.
Sam 不如你讲一下你曾经殴打过的这个人
Sam, why don't you tell me about this man that you assaulted?
那是个意外 他撞了我的车
That was an accident. He hit my car.
- 我只不过推了他一下 - 是吗
- All I did was give him a push. - Yeah?
可你身高6尺6 重300磅
When you're six- six, 300 pounds,
意外也可以变得很严重 不是吗
accidents can get pretty messy, can't they?
我没有杀Mr. Felbeck
I didn't kill Mr. Felbeck.
他跟我是朋友
He and I were friends.
我们还一起看过电影 看拳击比赛
We used to watch movies together, boxing matches.
他还一直跟我讲他自己中量级拳击手的故事
He used to tell me about his time as a welterweight.
他是我见过的最酷的老头了
He was one of the coolest old dudes I ever met.
好吧 那么 作为他的朋友 请告诉我
Okay, then, so, as his friend, Then tell me,
不是你的话 还有谁能杀他呢
if not you, who else could have killed him?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你也没看见或听见什么别的
So you didn't see or hear anything?
我只知道 前几个礼拜
All I know is, the last few weeks
他晚上花大量的时间待在电脑房♥里
He spent a whole lot of time at night In the computer lab.
好
Okay.
当我问他在电脑上做什么的时候
And when I asked him what he was doing on the computer,
他只是说 我还是不知道的好
all he said was, better I didn't know.
嘿 Hodgins
Hey, hodgins,
Cam让我来看一下你的什么实验准备到哪一步了
Cam asked that I check on how you're progressing on some sort of experiment.
现在我理解为什么她自己不来了
And now I understand why she didn't come herself.
嘿 Arastoo 加入我们吧
Hey, Arastoo, come join us.
让我来向你介绍我们家庭的最新成员
Allow me to introduce you to the newest member of our family.
Preston Alexander Hildenbrand三世
Preston Alexander Hildenbrand iii.
或者你就直接叫他老爷子
Or you can just call him gramps.
Hodgins以他外公的名字命名的
Hodgins named him after his maternal grandfather.
对
Yeah.
现在 拿起个拐杖给他一下
Now, grab a cane and give him a good whack.
什么 不 我才不要打老爷子
What? No, i'm not hitting gramps.
哦 如果你见过他本人你会打的 相信我
Oh, you'd do it if you ever met him, trust me.
他是我见过的最自私 小气的亿万富翁
He was the most selfish, miserly billionaire son of a bitch
Montogomery Burns这一边亲戚里的败类
this side of Montgomery Burns.
亲爱的 也许你应该自己来打
Honey, maybe you should do it yourself.
- 就是 给他来一下重击 - 真的吗
- You know, give him a good whack. - Really?
可比看心理医生便宜
It's cheaper than therapy.
好吧 得报应的时间终于到了 老头子
Well, this is a long time coming, old man.
好了
Okay.
- 这么做好白♥痴♥好白♥痴♥啊 - 那是
- This is very, very demented. - Yeah.
预备
Ready?
321磅每平方英寸
321 psi.
你打得又准又重
That's a... That's a good, strong blow.
耶 感觉真的很棒
Yeah, it felt really, really good.
问题是肋骨基本上没有骨折
The problem is the ribs are barely fractured.
就是说凶手比Hodgins要强壮得多
Which means the killer is someone significantly stronger than hodgins.
要么就是我们受害人的骨骼没有六个月前那么强健了
Or our victim's bones weren't as robust as they were six months ago.
我看见你们 呃
I see you're, uh...
你们把我们的电脑拿走做证据了
You're taking some of our computers out for evidence.
呃 那个 很明显Mr.Felbeck在临死之前经常上网
Uh, well, apparently Mr. Felbeck spent a lot of time online before he died.
我是说 可能没什么 不过还是值得查一下 对吧
I mean, could be nothing, but hey, it's worth checking, right?
我还看见你把Sam带走问话
I saw you also took Sam in for questioning.
你认为是他干的吗
You think he's good for it?
我对他不了解
I don't know the guy from adam,
但我的直觉告诉我
but, uh, my gut says, uh...
比七月下雪还不可能
Not a snowball's chance in July.
跟你说 我有个主意
tell you what, I got an idea.
我们一起出去散步吧
What do you say we go for a walk?
- 不 我觉得不太方便 - 来吧
- No, i... I don't feel like it. - Come on.
快 就当锻炼身体
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表