Let's check it out.
早上好 Riley
Good morning, Riley.
我们要练习介绍吗
Shall we practice our introductions?
为了演绎史蒂芬·霍金
To paraphrase Stephen Hawking,
我们在社会控制论上的重点
our focus at Social Cybernetics
与其说是人工智能
isn't so much artificial intelligence...
不如说是有益智力.
as beneficial intelligence.
对于一个自闭症的孩子来说
For a child on the autism spectrum,
社会交际是难以避免的
social interactions can be overwhelming,
但是像AMI这样的机器人
but robots like AMI
提供简单无压力的互动
provide a simple, stress-free interface,
可以让自闭症的孩子获得大的进步
which allows them to make great strides.
干的好 Riley
Good work, Riley.
这个人应该获得天才奖
There's someone who deserves the genius grant.
谁会想要杀害这样一个人
Who would want to kill a guy like this?
你安静的有点奇怪
You know, you're awfully quiet.
你不是对Angela获得麦当劳奖这件事
You're not upset about Angela
而感到不开心吧
winning that whole McDonald's award?
麦克阿瑟
MacArthur.
我没有不开心
No, not in the slightest.
我只是专心计划我的派对
I am simply focused on planning my party.
人并不是每天都是40岁
It's not every day that one turns 40.
你好
Hello.
抱歉打扰你了 Dr. B
Sorry to bug you, Dr. B,
但是我想给你看看死者身上三处死前撞伤
but I wanted to show you three antemortem contusions
在死者头骨背后
I found hidden in the blunt force trauma
我发现了隐藏的钝器创伤
on the back of the skull.
看见枕部和左顶叶的标记了吗
See these marks on the occipital and left parietal?
从形状和间距来看
Based on the shape and spacing,
这是由人的
they were caused by metacarpophalangeal
第二到第四掌指关节造成的
joints two through four.
有人揍了死者
Someone punched our victim.
你在说什么 在头的后部吗
What are you talking about? In the back of the head?
这是新手的做法
That's a rookie move.
从力的分布来看
Looking at the force profile,
我认为这个人的手一定受伤了
I'm guessing whoever did it sustained a hand injury.
谢谢你 Dr. Wick
Thank you, Dr. Wick.
我问你一个问题
So, let me ask you a question.
社会控制论是用在什么地方的
What's with this Social Cybernetics place?
我是指
I mean, what, are we talking,
像星球大战中的C-3PO R2-D2那样吗
like, full-on C-3PO or R2-D2? What?
我不知道你在讲什么
I have no idea what that means,
但是 Ian Goldberg工作的领域是人工智能
but Ian Goldberg's work was in artificial intelligence.
他所创造的机器人
The robots he created
有复杂的神经网络
have complicated neural networks
这么设计是为了模仿人脑
that are designed to emulate the human brain.
没有一个机器人的大脑是可以打败人脑的
Come on, no robot's brain I-is ever gonna beata human one.
你在开玩笑嘛
Are you kidding me?
最终
At the end of the day,
人类始终拥有着机器人没有的东西
humans have something that robots will never have.
- 什么 - 灵魂
- What? - The soul.
灵魂的存在
The existence of a soul
从来没有被科学证明过
has never been proven with scientific data.
灵魂不是像你说的那样
Soul is not something you prove, Bo...
听这个
H-Hey! Listen to that!
这才是你感知到的 听到了吗
It's something you feel. Do you hear that?!
这是我们的歌♥ 听着
That's our song! Listen.
你听到这首歌♥的灵魂了吗
You hear the soul in that?
BGM: Foreigner - Hot Blooded (曾出现于S1E15 S5E19 S8E9)
我简直不敢信 我认识Ian有半辈子了
I can't believe it. I've known Ian half my life.
自从我们就读麻省理工时
We've worked on AMI's development
就开始进行AMI的开♥发♥
ever since our days at MIT.
Amy是谁
Who's Amy?
这个名字是高级模块化智能的缩写
The name is an acronym for Advanced Modular Intelligence.
当然是
Of course.
让我向你介绍
Here, let me introduce you.
AMI 来和Booth探员和 Dr. Brennan打招呼
AMI, please come say hello to Agent Booth and Dr. Brennan.
好棒啊
That's...really amazing.
你好 Booth探员 Dr. Brennan
Hello, Agent Booth, Dr. Brennan.
- 看他 - 很高兴见到你
- Look at that - I am very pleased to meet you.
AMI 你的发音和语♥音♥模式
AMI, your enunciation and speech patterns
让人难以置信
are incredibly nuanced.
我还可以说八国语言
I am also fluent in eight languages.
- 哇 - 是吗 我也可以
- Whoa.- Really? Well, so am I.
作为人类来说
Very impressive.
这个能力让人印象深刻
For a human.
在我们教会AMI
As we continue to educate AMI
人类情感的同时
on the subtleties of human emotions,
我害怕它学会了一些坏习惯
I'm afraid she's picked up a few bad habits.
这个机器人可以辨别面部表情吗
This robot can recognize facial expressions?
是的 比大多数人都好
Yeah, better than most people.
AMI 告诉我们你观察到的
AMI, please tell us what you observe.
Dr. Brennan表现出了78%的好奇和22%的嫉妒
Dr. Brennan appears 78% curious and 22% jealous.
Booth探员则是94%的惊奇和6%的怀疑
Agent Booth is 94% amused and six percent skeptical.
至于你 Kate 则是100%的紧张
And you, Kate, are 100% nervous.
我的确是
Oh, well,of course I am.
我将要被FBI审问
I'm being questioned by the FBI.
谢谢你 AMI 你的工作完成了
Thank you, AMI.Your work here is done.
所以
So, um,
你和Ian没有任何争吵 是吗
you and Ian didn't have any bad blood, did you?
我们的工作关系富有成效
Oh, no, we had a very fruitful working relationship.
如果他还活着
Had Ian lived, I am confident that
我确信我们将在今后十年达到奇点
we would have reached singularity within the next decade.
什么 奇点?
Sorry, singularity?
奇点是指
singularity is when intelligent machines
人工智能和人类无法区别的时候
become indistinguishable from humans.
所以你有没有注意到上周五
So, did you notice anything unusual
Ian有任何反常行为
about Ian's behavior last Friday?
不巧的是那天我外出演讲去了
unfortunately, I was out of town,delivering a speech.
但是我可以把他的在线日历给你们
But I can give you his online calendar.
Ian这人非常有规划
Ian was highly scheduled,
所以我确定他所有做过的事情都在这
so I'm sure everythingthat he did should be on there.
Bones 看看这个人
Bones, Bones,take a look at that guy
戴着一个护腕
with the...the wrist brace.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir.
你的手腕是怎么受伤的
Yeah. How'd you get that injury on your wrist?
没关系Alan 他们是FBI
It's okay, Alan, they're with the FBI.
那么他们应该足够聪明
Then they should be smart enough to realize
知道这根本不是伤口
that it isn't an injury at all.
这是腕管综合症
It's carpal tunnel.
整天坐在电脑前的人常有的病
You know, from sitting at a computer all day.
被压缩的正中神经不会造成指关节肿胀
A compressed median nerve would not cause the knuckles to swell.
我有点浮肿 怎么了
I'm a little bit bloated,so what?
你在伤害我
You are hurting me.
- Booth 这和我怀疑的一样 - 是的
- Booth it's just as I suspected.- Yeah.
他的第二和第三掌骨有很大的弯曲
His second and third metacarpals show significant angulation.
请说英语
Speak English, please.
这名男子没有患腕管综合症
This man does not suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome,
但是他第五掌骨有骨折
but he does have a boxer's fracture.
不需要一个机器人来发现
Don't need a robot to figure that out.
我已经重新看了你的医疗记录 Alan
I've reviewed your medical records, Alan,
以及你掌部的伤
and the injuries to your metacarpals
十分吻合Ian头骨上的伤
are an exact match for the bruises on Ian's skull.
好吧 我打了他
Fine. So I hit him.
但也不能说明我是凶手
That doesn't make me guilty of murder.
我不确定我要相信一个
Well, I'm not sure I trust the guy
猛击老板后脑勺的人
that sucker-punched his boss in the back of the head.
我已经连续三天工作16个小时了
I had just worked my third 16-hour day in a row
Ian让我继续工作到周末
when Ian tried to force me to work through the weekend.
我非常疲惫 我失控了
I was tired. I lost it.
是吗 我认为
Really? You know what I think?
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表